"Build me a combo!"

Well you can make Storm Pegasus 100RF when u get L L Drago
(Jul. 21, 2010  9:54 PM)countdudoo Wrote: Please help me build me a combo with these Beys!
Sagittario 125SF
Pegasis 145D
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Rock Escolpio T125JB
and Thermal Pisces T125ES.
Thermal Pisces DF145D is already given.
I'm going to (hopefully) get an Earth Virgo GB145BS and a Lightning LDrago 100HF soon.
Thanks. You can reuse parts in different combos like Thermal Pisces DF145D and Earth Virgo GB145D.
Since you have quite a variety of parts to work with, the combos you can make are pretty decent:

Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF (Top-Tier)

Defense:
Earth Virgo GB145JB (Pretty Decent)

Stamina:
Thermal Pisces 145/DF145 D (Pretty Good)
Is it possible to make an attack bey outta these?

Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Storm Aries (double pack)
Dark Wolf (double back)
Dark Cancer
Flame Libra
Storm Aquario
Hm, Storm Aquario 100HF/S in HF mode, but that is not too good at all.
Yeah, if you want an attack bey you should look into getting a Storm Pegasis for RF or Ray Unicorno for CS.
Rubberflat is key to playing attack types. Storm Pegasis has like all good parts, even it's track which is it's worst part isn't THAT bad. Although since you already have the 100 track from Storm Aquario just pop that on to Pegasis and... Voila~ Top tier combo.
I still maintain my position that Storm Blah 100RF should be booted from top tier down to "really good but not as good as other stuff" tier.
Buy storm pegasis for RF but then go for Lightning L Drago when it's released for a better attack combo.
Hey guys just wondering if my combos are usable...

Attack: storm pegasis 100RF

Stamina: Dark wolf DF145SD

Defense: Rock Bull ED145WB (I also have 145, DF 145, and CH120)

I was just wondering which track is the best to use? Also I understand that WB is top tier but how about SD and B? thnx!
SD is top tier as well and B is good (has more stamina that WB), but overshadowed by WB in terms of defense.
For your defense combo ED145/CH120 are okay :L and your stamina combo is good except for the dark wheel.
(Jul. 22, 2010  10:43 PM)souless1234 Wrote: SD is top tier as well and B is good (has more stamina that WB), but overshadowed by WB in terms of defense.
For your defense combo ED145/CH120 are okay :L and your stamina combo is good except for the dark wheel.

Thnx for the info! so when I get C145 i should switch it with ED145 correct? (for my defense combo) As well as the rock wheel with the earth wheel. D145... do the "claws" actually push air down, causing more friction and grip with the stadium floor? Or am i overexaggerating plastic pieces designed to make it look cooler lol.
(Jul. 22, 2010  4:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, Storm Aquario 100HF/S in HF mode, but that is not too good at all.

LOL thanks!
But that's how it came in the pacakge, so it wouldn't be too good anyway :T
The wings actually act as dead weight and decrease stamina.
Oh and totally irrelevant but interesting nonetheless... what do you guys think is the ABSOLUTE WORST combo ever??

for me, I'd say...
Dark Aries 100S... totally useless....

I posted this here because it is still part of "Biulding a combo" and did not want to get flamed for making a new topic. LOL lemme hear your worst combos guys.
You're correct when you want to make the Defense custom: Earth C145WB. You can also switch out WB with WD if you want more Stamina in your Defense custom. Also, if you can find one, try adding an MF to it. As for DF145, it supposedly pushes air down for 'down force' although I'm unsure if this actually works. There were results showing that a non-gimmick 145 Track is superior than DF145 for Stamina. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Brutally Beaten. I didn't refresh the page to see a lot of people answered your question; sorry.
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:53 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Oh and totally irrelevant but interesting nonetheless... what do you guys think is the ABSOLUTE WORST combo ever??

for me, I'd say...
Dark Aries 100S... totally useless....

I posted this here because it is still part of "Biulding a combo" and did not want to get flamed for making a new topic. LOL lemme hear your worst combos guys.

Anything with Dark is useless. I'd say FS is a useless part as well, but Dirge did some testing with it and got astonishing results. S is bad because of its poor balance, although I'm unsure as to whether other Bottoms that are of the "S" series have poor balance
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:53 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You're correct when you want to make the Defense custom: Earth C145WB. You can also switch out WB with WD if you want more Stamina in your Defense custom. Also, if you can find one, try adding an MF to it. As for DF145, it supposedly pushes air down for 'down force' although I'm unsure if this actually works. There were results showing that a non-gimmick 145 Track is superior than DF145 for Stamina. Hope that helps.

EDIT: Brutally Beaten. I didn't refresh the page to see a lot of people answered your question; sorry.

nah its okay, i needed some tidbits of your info as well... can never stop learning! I'll go run some tests using 145, CH120, DF145 solo spin times and battles... should I post results here?
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:55 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  12:53 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: You're correct when you want to make the Defense custom: Earth C145WB. You can also switch out WB with WD if you want more Stamina in your Defense custom. Also, if you can find one, try adding an MF to it. As for DF145, it supposedly pushes air down for 'down force' although I'm unsure if this actually works. There were results showing that a non-gimmick 145 Track is superior than DF145 for Stamina. Hope that helps.

nah its okay, i needed some tidbits of your info as well... can never stop learning! I'll go run some tests using 145, CH120, DF145 solo spin times and battles... should I post results here?

Solo spin times won't matter in a battle. Also, I'd strongly suggest you post battle results with combos that have promising results. Otherwise, it will clutter up the Forum. I always have a notebook with my results, so unless I have extravagant results, I won't post. Here would not be the correct place anyway.
best defense pleaseSmile
storm peg
storm cap m145q
flame sag c145s
dark cancer ch120fs
flame bull 100f
rock aquario 125sf
dark bull h145sd

yes i know s. peg 100 RF for attack and flame bull DF145SD for stam
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)mchlbant Wrote: best defense pleaseSmile
storm peg
storm cap m145q
flame sag c145s
dark cancer ch120fs
flame bull 100f
rock aquario 125sf
dark bull h145sd

Rock Bull C145... something. You really don't have any Defense type bottoms. I suppose either S or SF, but they really aren't going to perform well.
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:44 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Rock Bull C145... something. You really don't have any Defense type bottoms. I suppose either S or SF, but they really aren't going to perform well.
Isn't Rock Bull C145SD a viable combo? Or am I missing something? Confused
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:44 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:42 AM)mchlbant Wrote: best defense pleaseSmile
storm peg
storm cap m145q
flame sag c145s
dark cancer ch120fs
flame bull 100f
rock aquario 125sf
dark bull h145sd

Rock Bull C145... something. You really don't have any Defense type bottoms. I suppose either S or SF, but they really aren't going to perform well.

actually it would be rock bull C145SD... S or SF would be horrible for defense...
(Jul. 23, 2010  2:56 AM)Diamond Wrote: Isn't Rock Bull C145SD a viable combo?

Wow, I'm having an off day. Completely missed out on SD. Rock Bull C145SD would in fact be the best Defense combo.
hey i know its not alot to work with but i need a combo with

dragoon g (ar only)
knight dranzer
dranzer v
wolborg
strata dragoon v
i need a decent combo to last until i have the time to buy some metal fusions
Knight Dranzer AR
Strata Dragoon WD
Dranzer V SG
Strata Dragoon BB

You need some Neo Left casings to use Dragoon G's AR effectively with Strata Dragoon's BB.
i want to have a really strong blade, like pegasus. however its stamina is very low, and i hope you guys can make a good combo for me.

the beyblades that i currently own are:

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leon 145WB
DarkWolf DF145FS
Flame Saggittario C145S

and i have these three blades , which i do not know what they're called. i got them from this box that contains 3 blades, 2 stamina blades , 1 balance blades, and a launcher grip.... maybe you guys might know what they are called. please make me a great combo! Thanks!