"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 20, 2010  4:09 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:07 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys im trying to come up with a strong defense type combo. I would like it to be strong in both defense and stamina.

so far i have:
leone face (metal face will be better yes i know)
bull power wheel
rock fusion wheel
145 track (also have H145 and CH120)
WB or SD??

thnx!

You can't really get a hybrid of Defense/Stamina with those parts.

Sorry what I meant to say was what wild be the better performance tip for defense? Sd or wb?

Defense: Rock Bull CH120WB in 145 height (You can replace CH120 with 145 if you're uncomfortable with it dropping height in battle.)
Stamina: Rock Bull 145SD
Nojo294, what do you want to explain?
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:03 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Sorry what I meant to say was what wild be the better performance tip for defense? Sd or wb?
WB has a better grip on the Stadium floor due to its wide surface area, providing better Defense.

WB is also a Top Tier part for Defense.
What would make a good beyblade out of these:

Rock
-Arie
-Leo
-Giraffe

storm

-aquario
-pegasis

dark

-bull
-cancer
i'm trying a combo could you build me a good defense combo i got a rock Leone dark bull and flame Sagittario
(Jul. 20, 2010  10:54 AM)majestic Wrote: What would make a good beyblade out of these:

Rock
-Arie
-Leo
-Giraffe

storm

-aquario
-pegasis

dark

-bull
-cancer
Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF

Defense:
Rock Bull ED145/CH120 (145 Height)/R145WB

Stamina:
Rock Aquario 145/CH120(145 Height)SD
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:07 AM)aron101 Wrote: i'm trying a combo could you build me a good defense combo i got a rock Leone dark bull and flame Sagittario
Rock Bull C145WB
thank you !!! time to get assembling
and congrats on becoming a mod you deserve it
right thread? im planning to get flame pyxis asap because i want to do this: virgo 230HF/s (sharp mode) im going for the longest possible solo spin time
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:16 PM)mchlbant Wrote: right thread? im planning to get flame pyxis asap because i want to do this: virgo 230HF/s (sharp mode) im going for the longest possible solo spin time

Wow, you have a S that doesn't lose its balance?!!

Seriously, S already blows carp and so will 230...
So 145 is the best height for defense? Could you explain on this or provide an article on the beywiki?
(Jul. 20, 2010  6:02 PM)old snake Wrote: So 145 is the best height for defense? Could you explain on this or provide an article on the beywiki?

Not really. Just all the good defense tracks are in 145.
145 seems to be good for stamina though :l.
So say i had all the ones hasbro has out.
what is the best Attack, Defense, and Stamina combinations i can make.
(Jul. 20, 2010  7:59 PM)felofilipino Wrote: So say i had all the ones hasbro has out.
what is the best Attack, Defense, and Stamina combinations i can make.

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF

Defense: Rock Bull C145WB

Stamina: Flame Bull DF145SD
It depends on where you live though. In Canada, I have yet to see Flame Sagittario, so for Defense, I'd say Rock Bull ED145/CH120(145 Height)WB at the moment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've not seen Flame Sag. yet.
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:30 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: It depends on where you live though. In Canada, I have yet to see Flame Sagittario, so for Defense, I'd say Rock Bull ED145/CH120(145 Height)WB at the moment.

I picked up a Flame Sagittario at ToysRus in Canada yesterday. There were only 2 though, but I came the day before and there were none. No grip either which surprised me. So I must have come on a shipping day meaning they only stock a couple each shipment I guess.
alright so for my defense combo i settled for:

rock bull CH120WB

wuld these be right?

attack:
storm pegasis 105 rf

Stamina
Rock Bull 145SD
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:49 PM)JordRawr Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:30 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: It depends on where you live though. In Canada, I have yet to see Flame Sagittario, so for Defense, I'd say Rock Bull ED145/CH120(145 Height)WB at the moment.

I picked up a Flame Sagittario at ToysRus in Canada yesterday. There were only 2 though, but I came the day before and there were none. No grip either which surprised me. So I must have come on a shipping day meaning they only stock a couple each shipment I guess.

Here in Vancouver, I have not seen any at all. Same with Storm Capricorne. I'll continue to check as I really need its Wheel and C145 Track....

And at Nojo294, if JordRawr picked up F Sagittario, I feel you should get one for the Track, and replace CH120 with C145. I'm using ED145 on my Rock Leone ED145WB Defense combo at the moment, and its decent.
(Jul. 20, 2010  11:52 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  8:49 PM)JordRawr Wrote:

Here in Vancouver, I have not seen any at all. Same with Storm Capricorne. I'll continue to check as I really need its Wheel and C145 Track....

And at Nojo294, if JordRawr picked up F Sagittario, I feel you should get one for the Track, and replace CH120 with C145. I'm using ED145 on my Rock Leone ED145WB Defense combo at the moment, and its decent.

Yeah, I think I saw all Hasbro has to sell. I live in Toronto though, but I would imagine it would be the same.
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:57 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:16 PM)mchlbant Wrote: right thread? im planning to get flame pyxis asap because i want to do this: virgo 230HF/s (sharp mode) im going for the longest possible solo spin time

Wow, you have a S that doesn't lose its balance?!!

Seriously, S already blows carp and so will 230...

? i didnt know s loses balance by isself i thought it was just knocked off balnce easy
Can someone make me a beyblade thats good in Ataack and Stamina with these

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L. Drago 100HF
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:37 AM)DarkDraciel Wrote: Can someone make me a beyblade thats good in Ataack and Stamina with these

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L. Drago 100HF

You can't really have a good Attack/Stamina combo unless you use CS, I believe.

Pure Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF
Pure Stamina: Flame Bull DF145SD
Attack/Stamina: Storm Pegasis 100HF (Note: This combo won't have top tier knock out potential.)
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:37 AM)DarkDraciel Wrote: Can someone make me a beyblade thats good in Ataack and Stamina with these

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Lightning L. Drago 100HF

You can't really have a good Attack/Stamina combo unless you use CS, I believe.

Pure Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF
Pure Stamina: Flame Bull DF145SD
Attack/Stamina: Storm Pegasis 100HF (Note: This combo won't have top tier knock out potential.)

Thanks how about Defense/Stamina?
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:42 AM)DarkDraciel Wrote: Thanks how about Defense/Stamina?

You have no suitable bottoms (WB, WD, B) or Wheels (Burn, Earth, Rock).

Flame Sagittario C145SD should be your best one, but it's not great.
There Really isn't a viable Wheel and Bottom suitable for Defense from the parts you listed.
Your best bet would probably be Flame Bull C145SD.

EDIT: beaten
(Jul. 21, 2010  3:47 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

You have no suitable bottoms (WB, WD, B) or Wheels (Burn, Earth, Rock).

Flame Sagittario C145SD should be your best one, but it's not great.

Then i could get a Rock Leon for WB and Rock.