"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 19, 2010  2:15 PM)felofilipino Wrote: does giving rock leone the face and clear wheel of flame bull make any difference at all?

The clear wheel does affect the performance of a Defense type. You'll want to use a heavy one, like Bull or Aquario.

The plastic faces don't matter. Performance is the same between all of them. However, a Metal Face is significantly better for a Defense type.
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120SF

Is there anything at all that can be made from these three?
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:01 PM)IronLad Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120SF

Is there anything at all that can be made from these three?

Rock Bull 145WB for defense..
hi
what would be good on storm aquario to make it a better attack typ
huray
(Jul. 19, 2010  7:39 PM)gigahiga Wrote: hi
what would be good on storm aquario to make it a better attack typ
huray

Well, to make it a better Attack type, switch out HF/S with RF from S Pegasis if you have one. In fact, you can make Storm Pegasis 100RF, unless you want to keep your Aquario Face and CW.
eny other combo???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
^ translation: Okay... is there anything from Rock Aries I can use on Storm Aquario?
Add more content to your posts ...
Please don't make pointless posts such as that; not only will you get a warning, but you'll clutter the thread.

Going back to what you (gigahiga) were asking, I'm assuming you don't have a MF, Quetzalcoatl 90WF, Lightning L Drago 100HF or even Storm Pegasis. If you're only using Hasbro Beys at the moment, your best bet would be to use Storm (Insert CW) 100RF.

SoySauceXp, I'd leave them separate until you get more Beys; Storm Aquario without any customization is rawther useless tbh.

EDIT: Heart, my "Don't make pointless posts" message wasn't directed at you; sorry!
Momotaro
Horoscope and zodiac warrior
Possible deadly blow at the heart of the power of Leo and Pegasus.
AHA!
I, being from Japanese decent ( lol decent.. typo DSmile myself, have translated 桃太郎's (Momotaro's)
words of secrecy C:

I am from Japanese descent... but I don't actually speak lol C:
I, being from Japanese decent ( lol decent.. typo DSmile myself, have translated 桃太郎's (Momotaro's)
words of secrecy C:

But I did "translate" it Grin
rock aquario 125SF and storm pegasis 105RF

I know that pegasis is top tier but any other useful combos? Is aquario better or worse then pegasis (CW)
(Jul. 19, 2010  9:22 PM)old snake Wrote: rock aquario 125SF and storm pegasis 105RF

I know that pegasis is top tier but any other useful combos? Is aquario better or worse then pegasis (CW)
Just use Storm pegasis 105RF. You cannot take any of Rock Aquario's parts to improve Storm Pegasis, and I do not think there is a real difference between the Pegasis or the Aquario Clear Wheel in this case. If it were a defense combination, Aquario would be preferred over Pegasis, but otherwise no.
thanks i got the info i wanted Grin
Hey guys im trying to come up with a strong defense type combo. I would like it to be strong in both defense and stamina.

so far i have:
leone face (metal face will be better yes i know)
bull power wheel
rock fusion wheel
145 track (also have H145 and CH120)
WB or SD??

thnx!
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:07 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: Hey guys im trying to come up with a strong defense type combo. I would like it to be strong in both defense and stamina.

so far i have:
leone face (metal face will be better yes i know)
bull power wheel
rock fusion wheel
145 track (also have H145 and CH120)
WB or SD??

thnx!

You can't really get a hybrid of Defense/Stamina with those parts.

Defense: Rock Bull CH120WB in 145 height (You can replace CH120 with 145 if you're uncomfortable with it dropping height in battle.)
Stamina: Rock Bull 145SD
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:36 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: these are the beys i have:

storm pegasus/aquario/capricorn
dark bull
rock leone/aquario/aries
flame sagittario x 2
metal face

can you guys make one for attack,defence and stamina pls and thanks

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF
Defense: MF Rock Aquario C145WB
Stamina: Flame Bull 145SD
whats a good balance combo...if thats even recommended
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:10 AM)nov1c3 Wrote: whats a good balance combo...if thats even recommended

Other than Libra CH120RF (which is banned in WBO organized play), there are no viable Balance combos for MFB at the moment. The Burn Wheel is looking promising, but more tests have to be done first.
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:17 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: storm leone 100rf?

Storm ____ 100RF is already a top-tier attack combo...
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The Burn Wheel is looking promising, but more tests have to be done first.
Virgo CH120RF is also looking very promising: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virgo-CH120RF
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:17 AM)NY FaceHunter Wrote: storm leone 100rf?

What about it?
It would perform just like Storm Pegasis 100RF. Clear wheels are negligible on Attack customs.

(Jul. 20, 2010  4:18 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2010  4:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: The Burn Wheel is looking promising, but more tests have to be done first.
Virgo CH120RF is also looking very promising: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Virgo-CH120RF

I always forget about Virgo... Maybe it's because I have a 2 minute mold...
oo thats what i wanted to know if it would have made a difference.