"Build me a combo!"

Storm Aquario 100 HF/S :\

(Why do I keep getting new pages on most of my random posts...) XD
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:30 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: My cousin wants an attack combo.
He only has two beys... and an extra track... soo

Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Aries ED145B
And Dark Bull's track,H145.

Storm Aquario 100HF/S in HF mode would be his best choice. If he really wants a good attack combo, he should look into getting a Storm Pegasus, as RF is currently one of, if not the best attack bottom currently out.

EDIT: Beaten.
Go chew on a stale biscuit! *sizzle*

As Deagor said, Storm Pegasis 105RF is highly recommended.
He wants me to ask you again- would any parts from Dark Wolf DF145FS or Dark Bull H145SD help with a combo with his Storm Aquario 100HF/S or Rock Aries ED145B?
thanks for the help with the last one Smile
Oh- and is there a problem with MY Storm Pegasis 105RF? Against Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, and Storm Aquario, it only lasts for about 30 seconds... is there something im missing?
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:37 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: He wants me to ask you again- would any parts from Dark Wolf DF145FS or Dark Bull H145SD help with a combo with his Storm Aquario 100HF/S or Rock Aries ED145B?
Oh- and is there a problem with MY Storm Pegasis 105RF? Against Dark Wolf, Dark Bull, Rock Leone, and Storm Aquario, it only lasts for about 30 seconds... is there something im missing?

(Says it before Deagor shows up) NO...

Toasted!

The rubber naturally doesn't last long. A match involving an attack type should not last that long.
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:37 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: He wants me to ask you again- would any parts from Dark Wolf DF145FS or Dark Bull H145SD help with a combo with his Storm Aquario 100HF/S or Rock Aries ED145B?

Rock Bull ED145B is an okay defense type. Alternatively, Rock Bull DF145SD is an okay stamina type.

Are you using it in a Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium? RF doesn't have the greatest stamina to begin with. It's designed to quickly knock out an opposing Bey. If you are using PTW though, it is nearly impossible to do so as it's poor design is horrid for Attack types. This will lead to your Storm Pegasus usually losing by outspin.
Yes... unfortunately the Thunderwhip stadium was my limited option to a frying pan, so i got it just for now... is there something that restricts Pegasis in the thunderwhip stadium?
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:43 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Yes... unfortunately the Thunderwhip stadium was my limited option to a frying pan, so i got it just for now... is there something that restricts Pegasis in the thunderwhip stadium?
Yes. Any attack type is bad in the Pegasus Thunder Whip. Especially since there are no exits, and that there is almost no slope.
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:43 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Yes... unfortunately the Thunderwhip stadium was my limited option to a frying pan, so i got it just for now... is there something that restricts Pegasis in the thunderwhip stadium?

Yes. I just edited my post above, sorry if you didn't notice it.
EDIT: Sorta beaten?
The lack of a proper concave surface is detrimental to attack types.
Thanks! Smile I heard that the Thunderwhip stadium hated attack types... so i was hesitant to buy it at first... but i didnt think it was THAT bad.. Grin
Doubt that, highly. The stadium is still too flat for CS to work at all, even. :\
Is there a difference between HF and RF? Is it the rubber?
Because my cousin's Storm Aquario lasts well about 1 and a half- 2 minutes in the Thunderwhip stadium..
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:53 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: Is there a difference between HF and RF? Is it the rubber?
Because my cousin's Storm Aquario lasts well about 1 and a half- 2 minutes in the Thunderwhip stadium..

Yes. Rubber has more friction, allowing it to grip the stadium better. This has the downside of reducing stamina significantly.

However, this question is no longer pertinent to the thread, and questions of this nature should be asked in the Ask a question, get an answer thread instead.
One' plastic, the other is made of rubber; not much to it.
I need a combo with these beyblades if possible please.

-Storm Pegasus105RF
-Rock Aquario 125SF
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:00 AM)kenji Harima Wrote: I need a combo with these beyblades if possible please.

-Storm Pegasus105RF
-Rock Aquario 125SF
Just what they are uncustomized ... The best would be Storm Pegasis 105RF.
I want a customization with these two uncustomized beyblade's parts.

-Storm Pegasus 105RF
-Rock Aquario 125SF
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:07 AM)kenji Harima Wrote: I want a customization with these two uncustomized beyblade's parts.

-Storm Pegasus 105RF
-Rock Aquario 125SF

(Jul. 19, 2010  5:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just what they are uncustomized ... The best would be Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Flame Bull 100F
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF

Give me any good customizations, or any customizations that will be exciting to battle.
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:35 AM)felofilipino Wrote: Flame Bull 100F
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF

Give me any good customizations, or any customizations that will be exciting to battle.

Rock Bull 145WB
and
Storm Pegasus 100RF
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:39 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  5:35 AM)felofilipino Wrote: Flame Bull 100F
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasus 105RF

Rock Bull 145WB
and
Storm Pegasus 100RF

does giving rock leone the face and clear wheel of flame bull make any difference at all?
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:15 PM)felofilipino Wrote: does giving rock leone the face and clear wheel of flame bull make any difference at all?
The Face makes no difference, but the Clear Wheel does.
Defense customizations need to be heavy. The Bull Clear Wheel is the heaviest Right Spin Clear Wheel available, making it one of the best choices as a Defense Clear Wheel.