"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 15, 2010  4:54 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Once my beyblades and stadium arrive in about 7 or so business days I can test it .
Thanks!
(Jul. 15, 2010  1:54 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: I want a defense combo :z
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Wolf DF145FS

Rock Bull DF145WB.
(Jul. 16, 2010  1:47 AM)corndogz913 Wrote: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...Id=4068767
im getting these 2 and have a pegasis. any good combos? please pm me
Only an uncustomized Storm Pegasis ...

Also, why should we send you a private message when this is a message board and that you posted here. If you wanted a reply by private message, I think you should have started by contacting somebody with a private mesage ...
Well, I need a stamina combo. Here's some parts for you guys to work with, as I can't seem to find any good ones.

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagitario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES

thats all i have for now please reply the combo via mesage my username
is faisal137
(Jul. 16, 2010  9:25 AM)faisal137 Wrote: Well, I need a stamina combo. Here's some parts for you guys to work with, as I can't seem to find any good ones.

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagitario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES

thats all i have for now please reply the combo via mesage my username
is faisal137
Flame Libra/Sagittario T125ES would a viable Stamina combo available from the parts you listed, but is still far from good.

There really isn't any decent Defense combos available from the parts you listed.
Storm Pegasis 105RF is a pretty decent Attack Type. However, Attack Types perform terribly in the Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium (and other Hasbro Stadiums).
Only the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium (from Takara Tomy) allows Attack Types to be used competitively.

EDIT: I didn't see that you only need a Stamina combo, hah. Pinching_eyes_2
what is the lowest recoil wheel?
:3
(Jul. 16, 2010  11:35 AM)DeathTaurus Wrote: what is the lowest recoil wheel?
:3

I believe it's Earth.
(Jul. 16, 2010  11:41 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I believe it's Earth.
Hmm, I thought the lowest recoil Wheel is Escolpio. :\
But of course, Earth is better than Escolpio in any way, haha.
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance)
flame bull rock leone hasbro double-pack

plz make as many combos as possible
(Jul. 17, 2010  7:05 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB
Stamina: Flame Bull DF145SD
(Jul. 17, 2010  7:05 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD

Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF

Defense:
Rock Bull C145WB

Stamina:
Flame Bull DF145SD

EDIT: Beaten
thanks Smile
Is there as good combo out of leone 145wb and storm pegasus 105rf or two combos out of both of them
(Jul. 17, 2010  4:22 PM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: Is there as good combo out of leone 145wb and storm pegasus 105rf or two combos out of both of them
Basically just both uncustomized. Also, for your information, you must have meant "Rock Leone 145WB". 'Leone' is a completely different Beyblade.
uh yeah Kai-v i meant rock
ED145 (spare part from cousin)
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark WolfDF145FS
I want a defense combo with ED145 somewhere in there Smile
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:19 PM)Soysaucexp Wrote: ED145 (spare part from cousin)
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark WolfDF145FS
I want a defense combo with ED145 somewhere in there Smile

Rock Bull ED145WB.
Two REALLY bad beys, hope you guys can help Grin
Dark Phoenix H145F
Rock Lacerta R145ES

Probably no good combos, but I'll take anything!
Thanks again!
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:26 PM)OkiBlader Wrote: Two REALLY bad beys, hope you guys can help Grin
Dark Phoenix H145F
Rock Lacerta R145ES

Probably no good combos, but I'll take anything!
Thanks again!
Those are really terrible blades, hah.
Anyway, Rock Lacerta R145ES should be the best you can get from the parts you listed.
Really? I would have thought F is a slightly better bottom.
(Jul. 18, 2010  5:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Really? I would have thought F is a slightly better bottom.

I think in this situation ES is better. Here's my reasoning.
Dark is carp, so let's disregard that immediately.
The two tracks listed are H145 and R145. I believe R145 is better than H145. R145 is the heaviest track in MFB so far, which would slow down an attacking bey's movement speed and reduce its attack window. Rock is not a good attack wheel, and its window for KO's is pretty slim. If you use F, its oppurtunity for winning is nearly non-existent, so you might as well try to make it a so-so defense/stamina rather than a carp attack.
(Jul. 18, 2010  5:48 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Really? I would have thought F is a slightly better bottom.
Hmm, I'm going for Defense in the combo I suggested.
F moves around a bit too much for it to be useful in this particular Combo.
ES has terrible balancing issues but it stays at the center of the Stadium, making the Bey less likely to get Knocked Out.

EDIT: Beaten, well...kind of.
I see, but DrigerGt already pointed out that R145 scrapes the stadium, coupled with ES I don't think that's too good. =/ He could maybe use the R145 to try and negate some of rock's recoil and use it as (i know it's bad) an attack type.

I think with these beys no matter what, he will have a very high chance of losing.

Chocked Okiblader, any reason why you're using these parts? I'm quite sure you have alot more (better) beyblades
(Jul. 18, 2010  8:01 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I see, but DrigerGt already pointed out that R145 scrapes the stadium, coupled with ES I don't think that's too good. =/ He could maybe use the R145 to try and negate some of rock's recoil and use it as (i know it's bad) an attack type.

I think with these beys no matter what, he will have a very high chance of losing.
Hmm, you do have a point about R145 scraping the Stadium floor. :\

(Jul. 18, 2010  8:01 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Chocked_2 Okiblader, any reason why you're using these parts? I'm quite sure you have alot more (better) beyblades
Those are most likely his 'left-over' parts.