"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 14, 2010  12:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Not so much if you have a grip.

And I do lol
Just practice; you've seen the Sliding Shoot Lesson vid on beybladechannel, haven't you? Storm Aquario should not be winning against Storm Pegasis...
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:41 AM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Its hard to do with the beylauncher Speechless
If you are unable to perform the Sliding Shoot with Storm Pegasis 105RF, you should at least be able to perform the Banking Shoot. :\
(Jul. 14, 2010  2:18 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:41 AM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Its hard to do with the beylauncher Speechless
If you are unable to perform the Sliding Shoot with Storm Pegasis 105RF, you should at least be able to perform the Banking Shoot. :\

LOL Ironicly I find Banking a lot harder and we should get back on track guys
But... banking is just turning it at an angle.
How could that possibly be hard...?
(Jul. 14, 2010  2:34 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: But... banking is just turning it at an angle.
How could that possibly be hard...?

Pretty hard is u have big hands and you're in the Hasbro Stadium XD
That makes no difference...
You shoot like normal, all you do is tilt your hand maybe 10 degrees.
(Jul. 14, 2010  3:00 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: That makes no difference...
You shoot like normal, all you do is tilt your hand maybe 10 degrees.

Oh really I've been tilting my hand like 45 no wonder okay I finally got it thanks Frowny Grin
hey can anyone help me make a balance or stamina type beyblade i don't have any MFB parts yet but when they come out in US i'm gonna need some lol so is there any particular beyblade thats awesome in either type or which combination would be best umm thats it can anyone help
(Jul. 14, 2010  6:10 AM)Beyblader13 Wrote: hey can anyone help me make a balance or stamina type beyblade i don't have any MFB parts yet but when they come out in US i'm gonna need some lol so is there any particular beyblade thats awesome in either type or which combination would be best umm thats it can anyone help

There are no viable Balance combos for B:MF/MFB.
Stamina: Flame Bull DF145SD.
awesome thanks but hehehe i'm still kinda new to MFB so could you explain that last part please thanks
That's your best stamina combo with launch beys.
If you don't get it then...
what! you won't explain it to me come on...
(Jul. 14, 2010  6:55 AM)Beyblader13 Wrote: what! you won't explain it to me come on...

ooooh hehehe sorry you weren't talking to me were you mc. frown
(Jul. 14, 2010  6:55 AM)Beyblader13 Wrote: what! you won't explain it to me come on...

There's nothing to explain. That is the combo.
(Jul. 14, 2010  7:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

There's nothing to explain. That is the combo.

so its just flame bull and thats it... ok then thats the beyblade i'm getting
(Jul. 14, 2010  7:03 AM)Beyblader13 Wrote: so its just flame bull and thats it... ok then thats the beyblade i'm getting

No... the stock Flame Bull is Flame Bull 100F. You need DF145 and SD.
Flame Bull DF15SD is the best Stamina combo you can make from the first wave of the US release.

If you don't understand the naming system, this is how the naming system works:
A combo is named by listing its part in this order:
(Fusion Wheel)(Energy Ring)(Spin Track)(Performance Tip)
Note that the face used in the combo has no affect on the name of the Beyblade.

However, if a Metal Face is used, it will be mentioned at the start of the name:
MF(Metal Face) (Fusion Wheel)(Energy Ring)(Spin Track)(Performance Tip)

So now I suppose you will now understand what parts to use in Flame Bull DF145SD?
(Jul. 14, 2010  7:05 AM)Climax Wrote:
Flame Bull DF15SD is the best Stamina combo you can make from the first wave of the US release.

If you don't understand the naming system, this is how the naming system works:
A combo is named by listing its part in this order:
(Fusion Wheel)(Energy Ring)(Spin Track)(Performance Tip)
Note that the face used in the combo has no affect on the name of the Beyblade.

However, if a Metal Face is used, it will be mentioned at the start of the name:
MF(Metal Face) (Fusion Wheel)(Energy Ring)(Spin Track)(Performance Tip)

So now I suppose you will now understand what parts to use in Flame Bull DF145SD?

AWESOME thanks climax!!!
(Jul. 14, 2010  7:07 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: It feels wrong to spoon feed these kids.
Hmm, I actually wanted to direct them to a source, but there weren't any articles that explains the naming system, or am I missing something? :\
(Jul. 14, 2010  7:13 AM)Climax Wrote: Hmm, I actually wanted to direct them to a source, but there weren't any articles that explains the naming system, or am I missing something? :\

Yeah, I was looking for one too, but I couldn't find any. Maybe someone should make a subsection in the MFB article?
It's not writeen down anywhere I don't think, but it should be a given, considering both companies use that naming system, and it's right on the box.
The only real problem should be people who don't own any beyblades.
Hi, can you please make me a combo out of:
Bull125SF
Sagittario145S
EarthAquilia145WD
LibraDF145BS
(Jul. 14, 2010  7:42 AM)beyblade baby Wrote: Hi, can you please make me a combo out of:
Bull125SF
Sagittario145S
EarthAquilia145WD
LibraDF145BS
Your best combo would probably be Earth Aquila DF145WD (Stamina).
There aren't much decent combos you can make from the parts you listed.

The Libra Wheel is banned from WBO Organized play, so you are not allowed to use it in WBO tournaments.
However, if you are playing with people that don't mind you using it, Libra DF145WD would be a great Stamina combo to use.
Thank you I am going to try it out Smile
I was just battling my friend and Libra got defeated by Flame Libra! How weird?!