"Build me a combo!"

I'm qutie sure that metal piece is a fake weight disk, called sunfire disks.
So its illegal? Man this sucks!!! So do you have a combo for me? BTW I dont have another weight disk Unhappy
All of your pieces suck.
All of them.

And FatBlader, Driger S uncustomized.
Though I'm willing to bet you bought a fake.
Can I get any good worthwhile combo made from these MFBs?

Clay Aries ED145B
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Wind Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Capricorn M145Q
(Jul. 13, 2010  6:34 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Can I get any good worthwhile combo made from these MFBs?

Clay Aries ED145B
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Wind Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Storm Pegasis 100RF.
Clay Aries ED145B
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Wind Aquario 100HF/S
Storm Capricorn M145Q

Can i also get a good defense combo?
(Jul. 13, 2010  7:02 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: No.
Hah.

As Mc Frown meant, I did not give you a good defense or stamina combination because you do not have any ...
Kai-v the attack combo you made me it doesn't really work for me because my RF is really worn out Speechless
(Jul. 13, 2010  7:21 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: Kai-v the attack combo you made me it doesn't really work for me because my RF is really worn out Speechless
Then buy another Storm Pegasis ... None of your other Bottom are good for attack anyway.
Actually my HF/S actually works pretty well strangely ._.
Because your opponent combos are garbage?
HF is fast and has attack power, but no grip and double KO's a lot, it's pretty weak.
well HF is good if you want to KO your opponent quickly and its always worked like that for me.
Hm, Rubber Flat is supposed to be a lot more effective ...
It's fast, it can KO, it has worse defense that the Leone wheel.
With my Wind Aquario 100HF/S I beat my friends Storm Pegasis 105RF 5 times in a row Chocked_2
What stadium are you using? And is your friend and or yourself using the sliding shoot technique?
No we are not using the sliding shoot technique and we are using the MFB Attack Stadium which is the only stadium I have besides the hasbro Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium
(Jul. 13, 2010  9:50 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: With my Wind Aquario 100HF/S I beat my friends Storm Pegasis 105RF 5 times in a row Chocked_2

You're beating Storm Pegasis with a Light Wheel? Libruhhh
(Jul. 13, 2010  10:00 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2010  9:50 PM)WhyHelloThere Wrote: With my Wind Aquario 100HF/S I beat my friends Storm Pegasis 105RF 5 times in a row Chocked_2

You're beating Storm Pegasis with a Light Wheel? Libruhhh

I forgot to make a correction Its Storm Aquario 100HF/S
I dont care if my pieces suck I didnt ask your opinion on my pieces. I just want a combo so can sum1 make me one?
but honest to god you can't make anything good.
If you want a carpy combo make your own.
AbhorEvil, please don't be upset with what the MC said. He's only trying to help you, and furthermore, he's being bluntly honest, which is a good thing. If you're so keen on using plastics, then I'd suggest buying better parts, but if I was in your shoes, I'd move onto MFB (unless you already have, and in that case, I'm not reading correctly).

WhyHelloThere: Not using the ss technique with s peg can be a fatal mistake in a match.
(Jul. 14, 2010  12:08 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: AbhorEvil, please don't be upset with what the MC said. He's only trying to help you, and furthermore, he's being bluntly honest, which is a good thing. If you're so keen on using plastics, then I'd suggest buying better parts, but if I was in your shoes, I'd move onto MFB (unless you already have, and in that case, I'm not reading correctly).

WhyHelloThere: Not using the ss technique with s peg can be a fatal mistake in a match.

Its hard to do with the beylauncher Speechless