"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:04 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: well the only good thing you have is storm pegasis 105RF uncustomized

Ah! I understand that, but as you may know,P. Thunderwhip is the most criticised stadium. I just want to know if I have the parts to make any stamina or defense type as I am limited to only one stadium and the bey it was named after stands really no chance at all. It is very frustrating, but the only thing I can do is to wait for new releases and hopefully some beybladers that know where Pulaski park is.Pinching_eyes_2
(Jul. 12, 2010  1:09 AM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote: Ah! I understand that, but as you may know,P. Thunderwhip is the most criticised stadium. I just want to know if I have the parts to make any stamina or defense type as I am limited to only one stadium and the bey it was named after stands really no chance at all. It is very frustrating, but the only thing I can do is to wait for new releases and hopefully some beybladers that know where Pulaski park is.Pinching_eyes_2

Your best Stamina type would be Rock Aquario DF145FS. You have no viable Defense bottoms.
Thanks Daegor! This combo really works for me. I might want to start an unofficial tournament in Kentucky since my family will be there for a few days. I want to open a thread concerning this tournament. If your interested in helping me out with this, or simply want to join, check out the thread!
(Jul. 12, 2010  3:53 AM)Mr.Cool101 Wrote: Thanks Daegor! This combo really works for me. I might want to start an unofficial tournament in Kentucky since my family will be there for a few days. I want to open a thread concerning this tournament. If your interested in helping me out with this, or simply want to join, check out the thread!

Open up the thread here. And good luck.
i hav mad gasher CH120FS . Storm Pegasus 105RF . Mirage Virgo GB145BS ..and good combos
(Jul. 12, 2010  5:56 AM)xDestinyPwnz Wrote: i hav mad gasher CH120FS . Storm Pegasus 105RF . Mirage Virgo GB145BS ..and good combos

Mad Gasher? I doubt it. Mad is a light wheel, Gasher is Hasbro's name for the Cancer light wheel, and Hasbro has not released Light wheels. Looking at the parts, you probably have Mad Cancer, since Dark Cancer/Gasher comes with SF instead of FS. Mirage is also just Earth.

Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF
Defense/Stamina: Earth Virgo GB145FS.

Alternatively, you could try Earth Virgo CH120FS at the 145 height for Stamina.
(Jul. 12, 2010  6:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Mirage = Earth
Earth Virgo GB145FS
And to add to MC Frown's suggestions:
Storm Pegasus uncustomized (Storm Pegasus 105RF) would be good attack combo too.
EDIT: Beaten
(Jul. 12, 2010  6:14 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2010  5:56 AM)xDestinyPwnz Wrote: i hav mad gasher CH120FS . Storm Pegasus 105RF . Mirage Virgo GB145BS ..and good combos

Mad Gasher? I doubt it. Mad is a light wheel, Gasher is Hasbro's name for the Cancer light wheel, and Hasbro has not released Light wheels. Looking at the parts, you probably have Mad Cancer, since Dark Cancer/Gasher comes with SF instead of FS. Mirage is also just Earth.

Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF
Defense/Stamina: Earth Virgo GB145FS.

Alternatively, you could try Earth Virgo CH120FS at the 145 height for Stamina.
yeah i know.they changed the name ...same thing but diff names
I am not sure if this is the right thread or not but wat is the best combo for the blades that have come out in America?
(Jul. 12, 2010  6:32 AM)matt2796 Wrote: I am not sure if this is the right thread or not but wat is the best combo for the blades that have come out in America?
Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF (100 track obtained from Flame Bull 100F/ Storm Aquario 100HF/S)

Defense:
Rock Bull C145/ED145WB

Stamina:
Flame Bull DF145SD
Thx Grin
I've got questions about the Bull Clear Wheel. I know that it's about .03 grams heavier than the average 3.0 gram Clear Wheel, and I realize it's used in a top-tier Stamina combo as "Flame Bull DF145SD". But is there another Clear Wheel that can provide similar performance? I've tried Wolf, but I've received results that seemed to completely contrast with Bull. Also, is there another Clear Wheel that focuses its weight on the outside?
(Jul. 12, 2010  7:40 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I've got questions about the Bull Clear Wheel. I know that it's about .03 grams heavier than the average 3.0 gram Clear Wheel, and I realize it's used in a top-tier Stamina combo as "Flame Bull DF145SD". But is there another Clear Wheel that can provide similar performance? I've tried Wolf, but I've received results that seemed to completely contrast with Bull. Also, is there another Clear Wheel that focuses its weight on the outside?

If I am not mistaken, I would assume this belongs in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer!" thread.

I recently saw a question asked about the weight of different parts, on that very same thread, you can locate the clear wheels and see how much they weight, and look at their formation and decide if they are focused at which parts mostly.
flame bull df145sd good for stamina? I dont have sd bottom ....mind u i have a thunder whip staidum....Fml -.-
What parts do you have? We can't build you a combo if you don't tell us your parts.
omg i meant sf bottom! sorry guys Uncertain
i have
rockleone 145wb
storm pegasis 105rf
flamebull 100f
dark wolf df145fs
lols my bad agian...and yes fs is what i meant thank you
S. Peg. 100RF is your best bet for attack, and Rock Bull 145WB is your best defense.
okay i tried Storm Pegasus GB145RF with cancers attack ring .. Mad Cancer CH120FS ,with pegasus attack rings.. Earth Virgo 105BS .. I tried battling it with each other..and Storm Pegasus Attack has increased..but still low stamina.Earth Virgo's Has really good defense and Stamina..Cancer's bey is ..uhm..i dont know..but its still pretty good..
(Jul. 12, 2010  8:42 PM)xDestinyPwnz Wrote: okay i tried Storm Pegasus GB145RF with cancers attack ring .. Mad Cancer CH120FS ,with pegasus attack rings.. Earth Virgo 105BS .. I tried battling it with each other..and Storm Pegasus Attack has increased..but still low stamina.Earth Virgo's Has really good defense and Stamina..Cancer's bey is ..uhm..i dont know..but its still pretty good..
If you actually really meant Mad Cancer and not Dark Cancer, I think it is obvious why it would be "uhm" ... Unless by "Cancer's bey", you were referring to your new customization, Storm Cancer GB145RF.
Its been 3 years since i last touch my beyblade and I forgot somestuff. Can anyone help me make a good balance bladed or any other good type with the parts i have. Right now i only have two blades Dranzer V and Draciel F. I have Dragoon G and a Driger S coming in the mail so if u can use those parts too it would really help.
Hey guys I need a plastic generation combo.
Here are my parts:
Driger V (attack ring)
Driger V (bottom piece)
Gallzly (attack ring)
Gallzly (bottom piece)
Draciel V (attack ring)
Draciel V magancore
Dranzer V (attack ring)
Gallzly core
I only have one metal piece and its this super heavy metal piece Im not sure what its called but its beast. Its made out of a different metal than the others making it heavier.