"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 03, 2010  7:12 PM)Deebunie Wrote: Hi, I have recently gotten into Beyblade and when they start are going to compete in the American tournaments, but with all the limitations that are going to take place (certain beyblades not released yet, stadiums suck for attack types, etc.) I really need to know the right combos to use. If anyone knows the best combo to use please tell.

Flame Bull DF145SD
Earth Bull ED145WB

and to a lesser extent
Storm Pegasis 100RF
Anyone know a good combo with a Dark Wolf DF145FS and a Storm Aries 125S?
WOW, i luv this page :3, BTW, thanks for sharing infos...
correct me if im wrong, but for a beyblade to have more stamina, it should be light weight?
so whats the lightest weight stamina type combo? (dosnt really matter is easy knock out though)
:3 & lightest wheel would be?
Virgo DF145 WD/SD/D
Earth Bull DF145 WD/SD/D
Flame Bull DF145 WD/SD/D
Or go to this thread. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
Yes light wheels are the best BUT its not always the case. For example Storm is a light wheel but has terrible stamia.

A stamia combo I use is Thermal Aries DF145 WD

Some other good stamia wheels are Flame, Burn, and Earth are all good stamia wheels in addition to Thermal
(Jul. 04, 2010  7:58 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Yes light wheels are the best BUT its not always the case. For example Storm is a light wheel but has terrible stamia.

A stamia combo I use is Thermal Aries DF145 WD

Some other good stamia wheels are Flame, Burn, and Earth are all good stamia wheels in addition to Thermal

thanks, that helped me a lot, but do you know where i can get a 125 track? (HWS)
(BESIDES BULL & THE OTHER MFB)
Anyone know a good combo with a Dark Wolf DF145FS and a Storm Aries 125S?
You can only get a 125 track from Flame Libra but it's a T125. Which is pretty useless.
(Jul. 04, 2010  8:08 PM)gurugulu Wrote: You can only get a 125 track from Flame Libra but it's a T125. Which is pretty useless.

Wrong the storm Aries in the darkness Howling Pack contains a 125 Track

(Jul. 04, 2010  8:04 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: Anyone know a good combo with a Dark Wolf DF145FS and a Storm Aries 125S?

you can't really get a good combo out of just those 2 blades.
If you get a Flame Wheel (Which is avaliable in the Flame Bull/ Rock Leone (Lion Gale Force wall) ) you can do these combos

Flame Bull DF145 WB
Storm Aries 100 F
hey guys i want a combo ive posted couple of times but almost no one replied so pls more of u reply

i own

dragoon g.
dragoon gt
dranzer g ar
storm grip base
gigars
wolborg ar
1 random sg semiflat
oh cool thanks. whats a good combo for LLdrago 100HF and Storm Pegasis 100/5 RF?
(Jul. 04, 2010  9:28 PM)Winzeyy Wrote: oh cool thanks. whats a good combo for LLdrago 100HF and Storm Pegasis 100/5 RF?

Tired

MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF
Storm Pegasis 100RF
(Jul. 04, 2010  8:26 PM)lightness2010 Wrote: hey guys i want a combo ive posted couple of times but almost no one replied so pls more of u reply

i own

dragoon g.
dragoon gt
dranzer g ar
storm grip base
gigars
wolborg ar
1 random sg semiflat

AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Left SG
BB: Storm Grip Base

The only good combo you can make. You don't have many parts to work with.
i just bought a dark bull a rock leone a flame sagiterio and da storm aqario what would be a good combo for defense,stamina and attack
(Jul. 05, 2010  4:18 AM)ashton b Wrote: i just bought a dark bull a rock leone a flame sagiterio and da storm aqario what would be a good combo for defense,stamina and attack
Defense:
Rock Bull C145WB

Stamina:
Flame Bull 145SD

Attack:
Storm______100HF/S
(Jul. 05, 2010  4:18 AM)ashton b Wrote: i just bought a dark bull a rock leone a flame sagiterio and da storm aqario what would be a good combo for defense,stamina and attack

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB
Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145SD

EDIT: Beaten.
whats up? i love building beys and customizing them so if you need any pointers, or have any customization questions like what part to use, just PM me and ill try to help. thanks! Smile
(Jul. 05, 2010  4:24 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Defense: Rock Bull C145WB
Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145SD

EDIT: Beaten.
any facebolt will work with this bey.

if you want a good defense, use the Rock FW, the WB (leone) tip, C145 ST (sagitarrio), and the Leone Energy disk. that should make a pretty good Defense type
what is the best defense combo?
(Jul. 05, 2010  9:54 PM)DeathTaurus Wrote: what is the best defense combo?

Funny running you here Wink I don't think there's a best but there are good ones
read the competitive MFB combo thread.
(Jul. 05, 2010  8:44 PM)keeneh55 Wrote: any facebolt will work with this bey.

if you want a good defense, use the Rock FW, the WB (leone) tip, C145 ST (sagitarrio), and the Leone Energy disk. that should make a pretty good Defense type
Daegor42 and I already answered his question. :\
Also, Bull is a better Defense Clear Wheel/Energy Ring than Leone...
Is it a good idea to use A Storm (Something) 105 WB, on the hasbro pegasus thunder whip stadium?
i mean since it hates attack types why not make the attack type go to the middle and smack the others....
I was running some tests on my Rock Leone combo, and I've been alternating between CH120 (both heights) and ED145. So far, they've given me varying results, and thus, I have a headache over which to choose. I need to choose (between the two) the Track that allows for viable Defense AND Stamina.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
(Jul. 06, 2010  9:45 AM)DeathTaurus Wrote: Is it a good idea to use A Storm (Something) 105 WB, on the hasbro pegasus thunder whip stadium?
i mean since it hates attack types why not make the attack type go to the middle and smack the others....

WB is a great Defense bottom; I wouldn't use it with a light, high recoil Metal Wheel that's designed for Attack. But prove me wrong and post results.
(Jul. 06, 2010  9:45 AM)DeathTaurus Wrote: Is it a good idea to use A Storm (Something) 105 WB, on the hasbro pegasus thunder whip stadium?
No, it is not a good idea.
Attack types rely on quick KOs by hitting their opponent fast and hard (which is partiality achieved with speed).
Also, Attack types will not do much by staying at the center of the stadium since the stamina of Attack wheels are not particularly good.
If you must use the Pegasis Thunder Whip Stadium, just rely on Stamina and Defense types. :\
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:15 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I was running some tests on my Rock Leone combo, and I've been alternating between CH120 (both heights) and ED145. So far, they've given me varying results, and thus, I have a headache over which to choose. I need to choose (between the two) the Track that allows for viable Defense AND Stamina.
If you are using the WB bottom, you should only be expecting decent Stamina, not extremely long spin times.

I suggest you focus on pure Defense for now, so Rock Bull ED145WB will be the best Defense combo for you at the moment (assuming you do not own C145 yet).

Later on when Hasbro releases Earth Eagle 145WD, you would be able make a good Defense and Stamina combo, such as Earth Bull (any top tier Defense Track)WD.Wink