"Build me a combo!"

(Jun. 22, 2010  3:45 AM)UDC Wrote: Anyone have any ideas on how to put the Leone wheel to good use? if you observe the Leone Wheel, The face is above most of the metal wheel, and the metal wheel probabally has a good upper attack! But i tried Leone 100 HF, SD, BS agaisnt MF Libra C145 WB and it lost EVERYTIME. RF would probabally make Leone too high for upper attack. Please Help Me!

use RF
smash attack is good enough
Recoil makes the smash ineffective, though. You'll get some lucky knockouts, but it's nowhere near consistent.
How do i make a beyblade on this website. I am confused
i want a combo please ive been quite worried about it
my blades:

dragoon gt
dranzer gt
dragoon galaxy
ferocius gigars
driger s
some sg semi flat bases and 1 sg flat
(Jun. 22, 2010  8:47 PM)Darkness5 Wrote: How do i make a beyblade on this website. I am confused

u cant make a beyblade u can ask combos for beyblades and many other things like general discussion etcStupid
Uncustomized driger s, or driger s with an SG semi-flat.
You can also try using gigars/ dranzer GT's WD on it. (10 Balance)
about the rock gasher 145Fs i randomly assembled it and it lasted for 4:40... try it u might be surprized but i think i depends on the stadium
I think Ray has good attack potential, but i used ray gemios 90 RF/ CS agaisnt MF Libra C145 WB and it got pwned every time! please help! im going back to school in 2 months and i really need something as a comeback beyblade!
Surely Ray has too much recoil...
Pwned every time...any sliding shots?
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:00 AM)RoCk_LeOnE- Wrote: about the rock gasher 145Fs i randomly assembled it and it lasted for 4:40... try it u might be surprized but i think i depends on the stadium

replace FS with SD ( dark bull and poisin serpant) and 145 with DF145 ( Dark Wolf and a lot of others) and i geuss you live in america but if Killer gemios or anything with gemios comes out then use the gemios clear wheel/ Energy Ring
once i did one and it was sooooo close to outspinning Libra and they tied. What would be the best attack wheel if Ray has too much recoil?
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:46 AM)UDC Wrote: replace FS with SD ( dark bull and poisin serpant) and 145 with DF145 ( Dark Wolf and a lot of others) and i geuss you live in america but if Killer gemios or anything with gemios comes out then use the gemios clear wheel/ Energy Ring
Gemios is not always the best choice for Stamina: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Bull-VS-Geminos

(Jun. 23, 2010  10:46 AM)UDC Wrote: once i did one and it was sooooo close to outspinning Libra and they tied. What would be the best attack wheel if Ray has too much recoil?
Did you even use the Sliding Shoot or to a lesser extent, the Banking Shoot?
Also, the best Metal Wheels for Attack are Quetzalcoatl, Lightning (LDrago), and Storm.
For more info: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
I just shoot. sometimes i get lucky and i get a sliding shoot, and i think banking is kinda hard
thanks
Training is needed. No pain, no gain...
How come banking is hard !?
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:57 AM)UDC Wrote: I just shoot. sometimes i get lucky and i get a sliding shoot, and i think banking is kinda hard
thanks
Banking is not hard at all.
Maybe watching this video will help improve your understanding on the Sliding and Banking Shoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4 Wink
fact, i dont know what banking is!
I can slide but with a bit of effort. but i prefer not to. il try change my ways!
(Jun. 23, 2010  11:17 AM)UDC Wrote: fact, i dont know what banking is!
I can slide but with a bit of effort. but i prefer not to. il try change my ways!

(Jun. 23, 2010  11:01 AM)Climax Wrote: Banking is not hard at all.
Maybe watching this video will help improve your understanding on the Sliding and Banking Shoot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dkH4NMzdL4 Wink
thanks
I tried quetz with CS and it was kinda tall, meaning smash attack isnt good. WF was a bit better...
But then that would make the original quetz. oh god...
(Jun. 23, 2010  11:27 AM)UDC Wrote: thanks
I tried quetz with CS and it was kinda tall, meaning smash attack isnt good. WF was a bit better...
But then that would make the original quetz. oh god...
Did you even look at the link I posted before?
(Jun. 23, 2010  10:55 AM)Climax Wrote: For more info: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
The opening post (first post) of the thread shows all current Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos.

Also, the Bey doesn't need to be short to achieve Smash Attack. I assume you meant Upper Attack, not Smash Attack.
i did look at the link, and i did mean upper attack! Thanks for correcting me! gosh, i really need to study more bey vocabulary!
So I've been trying different combos and my current one is now a Storm Wolf DF145FS. I was just wondering if that would be the best attack blade I could make out of my parts:

CW: Wolf, Bull, Leone, Aries

MW: Storm, Dark, Flame, Rock

Track: DF145, 145, 125, 100

Bottom: FS, S, WB
First, what is WS !?!? If not, we can't make a combo for you....
(Jun. 23, 2010  12:02 PM)Alantar Wrote: So I've been trying different combos and my current one is now a Storm Wolf DF145FS. I was just wondering if that would be the best attack blade I could make out of my parts:

CW: Wolf, Bull, Leone, Aries

MW: Storm, Dark, Flame, Rock

Track: DF145, 125, 100

Bottom: FS, S, WS
There isn't really a good combo available from the parts you mentioned but these are probably the most reasonable combos you can make:
Stamina:
Flame Bull DF145S/FS
Defense:
Rock Bull DF145WB
If I were to get a hold of a RF, could I make a good attacker?
(Jun. 23, 2010  12:15 PM)Alantar Wrote: If I were to get a hold of a RF, could I make a good attacker?
Yes.
Storm_______100RF is a very effective Smash Attacker.
Any other suggestions for some good bottoms?