"Build me a combo!"

i got the dark gasher for the spin track and it is fantasticly awosme
wrong thread to post that, but grats.
i was posting earlier and i was thanking everyone for the assistance
(Jun. 12, 2010  8:05 AM)LuLu_gemios Wrote: i got the dark gasher for the spin track and it is fantasticly awosme

Chocked .../thank?
Guys, I going to get a lightning ldrago and I'm going to use your top tier attack combo but I don't know where to get a metal face. How do I get metal faces?
yja,member on here and ive seen afew on ebay recently
hm, yugi jyudai has been including metal face with some of his sales, specifically with his quetzalcoatl. you could purchase off him, though you'll be going through paypal
If he could come to high park and sell me then it would be nice.
he has a selling thread. You'll have to PM him though.
Which combo is better?:
Lightning LDrago CH120 RF
Storm Aquario DF145RF
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:10 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Which combo is better?:
Storm Aquario DF145RF

Lightning LDrago CH120RF is better, Storm doesn't work so well on high tracks.
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:15 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:10 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Which combo is better?:
Storm Aquario DF145RF

Lightning LDrago CH120RF is better, Storm doesn't work so well on high tracks.

Thanks, also, my RF bottom is aproxamatley 73-86% worn out. Should I get a new RF?
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:30 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Thanks, also, my RF bottom is aproxamatley 73-86% worn out. Should I get a new RF?

Yes.
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:32 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2010  4:30 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Thanks, also, my RF bottom is aproxamatley 73-86% worn out. Should I get a new RF?

Yes.

Thanks
Hey peeps. I just got back into Beyblades since just now, Since the new ones arn't in England yet, (Not to my knowledge) and the old ones arn't sold anymore. I was wondering what would be a couple of good ones to start again with. My old one was a Dranzer of some kind, (Can't find it now Crying ), Also wondering if the new Metal Fusions could be combined with the old ones?
(Jun. 12, 2010  7:56 PM)Revan Wrote: Hey peeps. I just got back into Beyblades since just now, Since the new ones arn't in England yet, (Not to my knowledge) and the old ones arn't sold anymore. I was wondering what would be a couple of good ones to start again with. My old one was a Dranzer of some kind, (Can't find it now Crying ), Also wondering if the new Metal Fusions could be combined with the old ones?
We have a topic called "What to buy in MFB", and no, of course the series are incompatible with each other.

Also, this is not the right topic to ask since you are not really asking for a combination. You should have at least used the Ask a question, get an answer! topic, however reading around would have actually given you the answers first.
(Jun. 12, 2010  8:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We have a topic called "What to buy in MFB", and no, of course the series are incompatible with each other.

Also, this is not the right topic to ask since you are not really asking for a combination. You should have at least used the Ask a question, get an answer! topic, however reading around would have actually given you the answers first.
Ahh sorry, I'm new to this site, I'll delete my post and repost it in the correct forum, sorry about that Wink
Regular members cannot delete their own post, and I gave you the answers anyway, so you do not need to repost it.
can u guys build me a good mfb combo, my parts are:
*note: evry 1 of my peices are the hws series(5 piece) not the 4piece ones

Faces: Aquario, Cancer, LDrago, Phoenix, Aquila, Serpent, Pegasis, Unicorno
Metal Wheels: Dark, Storm, Burn, Lightning, Earth(1st mold), Poison, Rock, Ray
Track: 100 x2, CH120, 135, 145, SW145, D125, 105
Bottom: HF/S, FS, B, HF, MS, WD, SD, RF, CS, SF

and i'm still waitin for the delivery of 2 plastic boosters(aries, aquario) only for collection.
add some pieces if i dont have them, i might be able to trade with one of my friends

Thank You.
Earth Aquario 145SD

It's a Stamina but not a very good one...

You need a Storm Pegasus... and heck even a Dark Wolf or a Killer Geminos you don't have a DF145 OR an RF
(Jun. 13, 2010  1:09 AM)Train Wrote: Earth Aquario 145SD

It's a Stamina but not a very good one...

You need a Storm Pegasus... and heck even a Dark Wolf or a Killer Geminos you don't have a DF145 OR an RF

uhm i have rf and im new to mfb that's why i dont have that many parts
You have more parts than I do... sir/ma'am. I apologize for missing that.

Storm Pegasus 100RF

and that stamina I gave you.
Lightning L Drago on it's own is pretty good too.
My parts:
Aquario, Pegasis
Rock, Storm
120, 105
SF, RF
is 100 good with burn phoenix for stamina?