"Build me a combo!"

(May. 27, 2010  2:25 AM)danielson1234 Wrote: I have Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Aquario 125SF, Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F, and Dark Bull H145SD. I made 2 which are Storm Pegasus 100RF and Flame Bull 145SD. Could I make any other ones?

Try Dark Pegasus 125RF
Try this combo

AR: Trygle 2
WD:8 Balance
SG:Right
BBGrinranzer S
I have:
Burn Pheonix135MS
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Dark Capricorn M145Q (Didnt come as a set, just leftover parts)
Can you guys rate these combos please:

Defence
Earth CancerC145B (Earth is mold 1)

Stamina
Flame saggitario DF145WD

Okiblader - With those blade you could make a Burn Gemios DF145FS which would be a slightly decent stamina combo but you really need a better bottom for the combo.
(May. 27, 2010  2:25 AM)danielson1234 Wrote: I have Storm Pegasus 105RF, Rock Aquario 125SF, Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F, and Dark Bull H145SD. I made 2 which are Storm Pegasus 100RF and Flame Bull 145SD. Could I make any other ones?

You can switch the Clear Wheels around but Storm 100RF and Flame DF145SD are the only good combos you can make.
(May. 27, 2010  7:09 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I have:
Burn Pheonix135MS
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Dark Capricorn M145Q (Didnt come as a set, just leftover parts)

There really isn't a good combo for those Beys since the only 'good' part is DF145.
I agree with diamondclimax, but my FS is sorta like an F now because of lots of use.
Is M145Q a good bottom combo for anything?
Can someone please help me with a combo? I want an stamina combo or a defense or combo.
I got:
trygle 2
galzzy
dragoon g
kid dragoon
dragoon g2
driger g
draciel v
dranzer f

And for hard metals and hws blades I got:
dragoon ms
draciel ms
dranzer ms
dark bull
and dark cancer/gasher
(May. 27, 2010  12:34 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Can someone please help me with a combo? I want an stamina combo or a defense or combo.
I got:
trygle 2
galzzy
dragoon g
kid dragoon
dragoon g2
driger g
draciel v
dranzer f

dragoon ms
draciel ms
dranzer ms
dark bull
and dark cancer/gasher
You already posted this just a few messages ago. Be patient.

Moreover, the Heavy Metal System and Metal Fight Beyblade are incompatible, so I do not understand why you place them in the same category.
Sorry. I know they're incompatible. I wasn't thinking. Next time I'll place them in a different category. It's just that I need a good hws combo or an hms combo or a plastic combo before the revival cup. By the way I'm buying some beyblades today and the beys they have are storm aries, rock leone, flame saggitario and wind aqauario.
(May. 27, 2010  1:15 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Sorry. I know they're incompatible. I wasn't thinking. Next time I'll place them in a different category. It's just that I need a good hws combo or an hms combo or a plastic combo before the revival cup. By the way I'm buying some beyblades today and the beys they have are storm aries, rock leone, flame saggitario and wind aqauario.

How are you getting wind aquario? (and why)
He means "Storm Aquario".
I'm not getting aquarius I'm just saying what the stores have.
Hasbro Beyblades will probably never have Light Wheels, so it is impossible for you to purchase a Hasbro Wind Aquario.

Moreover, it is called "Aquario", not Aquarius ...
My bad, I could have sworn I had seen a name change on the English packaging and stickers. :o
Sorry the store's aquario is called storm aquario and I thought it was wrong. Anyway can someone help me with a combo?
(May. 27, 2010  12:34 PM)gurugulu Wrote: dark bull
and dark cancer/gasher

(May. 27, 2010  1:15 PM)gurugulu Wrote: By the way I'm buying some beyblades today and the beys they have are storm aries, rock leone, flame saggitario and wind aqauario.

If you're going to have all of those:

Storm Pegasus 100RF (Attack)
Rock Bull C145WB (Defense)
Flame Sagittario DF145SD (Stamina)

would be your best customs. Actually, I'm not sure if DF145 comes with any of those, but if not, just use 145 in its place.
Thank you!
Whick blade 145 comes from again?
(May. 27, 2010  11:45 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Whick blade 145 comes from again?

Rock Leone.
(May. 27, 2010  4:46 AM)JJ Wrote: Try this combo

AR: Trygle 2
WD:8 Balance
SG:Right
BBGrinranzer S
(May. 27, 2010  2:33 AM)JJ Wrote: Try Dark Pegasus 125RF

These are terrible combos...

(May. 27, 2010  2:16 AM)gurugulu Wrote: Can you help me with a combo? I want an attack combo or a defense combo.
I got:
trygle 2
galzzy
dragoon g
kid dragoon
dragoon g2
driger g
draciel v
dranzer f

dragoon ms
draciel ms
dranzer ms
dark bull
and dark cancer/gasher

AR: Upper Dragoon (Kid Dragoon)/ Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 8 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG
BB: SG Flat Base (Kid Dragoon)

... would be your best attack combo for your Plastic Beyblades.

You can't really do anything with any of your other parts.
I went to the store and the rock leone and flame sagittario packs were gone. The only thing left was earth aries, dark gasher and dark bull and storm aquario. Any decent combo with those?
(May. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)gurugulu Wrote: I went to the store and the rock leone and flame sagittario packs were gone. The only thing left was earth aries, dark gasher and dark bull and storm aquario. Any decent combo with those?
Are you certain there was an Earth Aries, and not Rock Aries or something similar ? Earth is not supposed to be released at the moment.
(May. 27, 2010  11:14 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: I agree with diamondclimax, but my FS is sorta like an F now because of lots of use.
Is M145Q a good bottom combo for anything?

Q has nothing but i saw a combo on a blog it was lightning l drago H145Q and the quakes in the inner mode a i dont recomend M145 at all imagine if you use a attack or defence combo with that if it gets really hard it could change to outer mode and that would be bad
(May. 28, 2010  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 28, 2010  3:34 AM)gurugulu Wrote: I went to the store and the rock leone and flame sagittario packs were gone. The only thing left was earth aries, dark gasher and dark bull and storm aquario. Any decent combo with those?
Are you certain there was an Earth Aries, and not Rock Aries or something similar ? Earth is not supposed to be released at the moment.

I don't remember. I just know it was an aries and it was purple.
(May. 28, 2010  12:18 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I don't remember. I just know it was an aries and it was purple.

As Kai-V said, you most likely just saw Rock Aries.
Okay, so any combo for rock aries, dark cancer, dark bull, dark wolf and storm aquario? Anything would be nice.
What can I do with the following:

Saggitario DF145HF (Light Wheel)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Aries 125S
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Gasher CH120FS

I was thinking of using the HF and trying to make a stamina based combo, but considering how long I've been out of the game, I'm pretty clueless about this.