"Build me a combo!"

(May. 06, 2010  2:09 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: any good combos with light wheels

No.
Light wheels are completely useless in battle. They usually can't spin longer than 20 seconds.
(May. 06, 2010  2:15 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 06, 2010  2:09 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: any good combos with light wheels

No.
Light wheels are completely useless in battle. They usually can't spin longer than 20 seconds.

oh ok thx so even though its a stamina type it wont spin longer than 20 seconds or are you exaggerating plus how about storm capricorn anyy good for its M145Q
(May. 06, 2010  2:24 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: oh ok thx so even though its a stamina type it wont spin longer than 20 seconds or are you exaggerating plus how about storm capricorn anyy good for its M145Q

Even if it's a stamina type, I doubt it will spin much longer than 20 seconds.

M145Q is 'fun to play with' but not good for competitive combos.
hi can sum 1 pls test storm capricorne df145 rf.

Nd wat gd combos canbe made with
All hws
Sagittario
Aquila
Wolf
Capricorne
&
Pegasis???
(May. 06, 2010  9:05 PM)fEEnIx-kId Wrote: Nd wat gd combos canbe made with
All hws
Sagittario
Aquila
Wolf
Capricorne
&
Pegasis???

Take some time and read the Beywiki. We have articles on most of the Beyblades you listed, and they all give suggestions for good combos.
can anyone tell me what the best smash attack metal wheel is?
And is smash attack even effective? Or should I stick with upper attack?

Also... even though I know that the Libra wheel is illegal... is MF Libra D125WD a good defense combo?

thanks Smile
Here are some combos I thought of (I only thought of a few combos). Earth Aquila T125WD, Earth Bull ED145WD, Earth Aquila T125B, Earth Aquila T125SD, Rock Bull ED145WD, Flame Aquila T125WD, Flame Aquila T124SD, Flame Aquila T145B, Dark Libra H145ES, Earth Aries ED145ES, Rock Libra H145B, Earth Aquila 145SD, and Flame Aquila 145WD.
Earth Bull ED145WD sounds like a pretty good defense combo, especially if you add on a Metal Face.
Flame Aquila T145B sounds like a decent stamina combo too.

not an expert at this stuff... but those seem the most effective to me.
Well I'm probably not going to get any Metal Faces unless they show up in stores here in Florida so I'm going to try the combo without the MEtal Face unless I see them in stores because my grandpa is sick of online ordering for toys only.
(May. 10, 2010  4:35 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: can anyone tell me what the best smash attack metal wheel is?

Also... even though I know that the Libra wheel is illegal... is MF Libra D125WD a good defense combo?

thanks Smile

The best smash attack metal wheels are Quetzalcoatl (which is also great in upper attack) and Lightning LDrago.
Smash attack is very effective and useful.

MF Libra D125WD isn't bad, but D125 isn't really useful.
(May. 10, 2010  6:00 AM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: Here are some combos I thought of (I only thought of a few combos). Earth Aquila T125WD, Earth Bull ED145WD, Earth Aquila T125B, Earth Aquila T125SD, Rock Bull ED145WD, Flame Aquila T125WD, Flame Aquila T124SD, Flame Aquila T145B, Dark Libra H145ES, Earth Aries ED145ES, Rock Libra H145B, Earth Aquila 145SD, and Flame Aquila 145WD.
H145 has too much recoil and can deplete the Beys stamina greatly if the 'wings' touch the stadium.
The Rock Metal Wheel is outclassed by Earth in terms of defense while balance type Metal Wheels like Dark are not that useful.
The ES bottom loses balance too easily which isn't a good thing.
However, although Earth Bull ED145WD, Earth Aquila 145SD and Flame Aquila 145WD are not top-tier combos, they seem to be pretty decent as stamina types.
Earth Bull ED145WD is a competative defense combo that is apparently useful if it's metioned in the Competative MFB Combos Thread but the other combos i meantiond involving those are just for testing because I saw a video where Earth Aries ED145ES beat Storm Pegasus 90RF thanks to the free-spinning track gimmick.
(May. 10, 2010  10:13 AM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: Earth Bull ED145WD is a competative defense combo that is apparently useful if it's metioned in the Competative MFB Combos Thread
The combo mentioned in the Competitive MFB Combos thread is:
(Jun. 28, 2009  4:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: (Metal Face) Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145/ED145/CH120 WB/B/WD
Your combo does not have a Metal Face which greatly decreases the combo's defensive capabilities.

(May. 10, 2010  10:13 AM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: but the other combos i meantiond involving those are just for testing because I saw a video where Earth Aries ED145ES beat Storm Pegasus 90RF thanks to the free-spinning track gimmick.
I never said anything about ED145 being a bad part, I was just saying that ES is a bad part.
I think it's retarded that someone absolutly needs a Metal Face to make a good defense combo along with the right clear wheel, metal wheel, track, and bottom to make a really good defense combo, no offense to anyone who uses Metal Faces in defense combos for MFB and I know Eternal Sharp is a suckish part but I really want to try the combo.
(May. 10, 2010  11:00 AM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: I think it's retarded that someone absolutly needs a Metal Face to make a good defense combo along with the right clear wheel, metal wheel, track, and bottom to make a really good defense combo, no offense to anyone who uses Metal Faces in defense combos for MFB.
It makes a difference ...
(May. 10, 2010  11:00 AM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: I think it's retarded that someone absolutly needs a Metal Face to make a good defense combo along with the right clear wheel, metal wheel, track, and bottom to make a really good defense combo, no offense to anyone who uses Metal Faces in defense combos for MFB.

Wut!?

You obviously don't understand customization then.
I know it makes a difference and I understand customization but I don't see the point of people to go out of their way to make a perfect combo when you could decide it's good on your own. Just thought of another combo Flame Aries H145WD and by the way Hasbro is using the new mold for Horn 145.
(May. 10, 2010  9:56 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  4:35 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: can anyone tell me what the best smash attack metal wheel is?

thanks Smile

The best smash attack metal wheels are Quetzalcoatl (which is also great in upper attack) and Lightning LDrago.

Thanks for the reply.
Is D125 just too low of a track? Would ED145 or C145 be better there?

And thanks for the info about smash attack Smile
(May. 10, 2010  3:13 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

No prob! Wink

D125 is not 'too low' for a track, it's just that it really has no real use.
GB145, ED145 and C145 are all great tracks for defense based combos.
(May. 10, 2010  1:05 PM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: I know it makes a difference and I understand customization but I don't see the point of people to go out of their way to make a perfect combo when you could decide it's good on your own. Just thought of another combo Flame Aries H145WD and by the way Hasbro is using the new mold for Horn 145.

you decided this is good?

storm pegasis 100rf begs to differ
(May. 10, 2010  3:13 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  9:56 AM)diamondclimax Wrote:

thanks Smile

Thanks for the reply.

you sure quetz has good smash attack?
well at least smash isn't working too well for my quetz
I've always thought quetz is specialized in upper, not smash
or maybe it's just because I've never used ch120r2f on quetz

another thing, do you guys think r2f could replace rf in all attack combos?
I have 2galaxy pegs myself, and I think r2f might be way too difficult to control
it just keeps self- ko itself, and it does not grip the ground as well as rf does
I think r2f is just somewhere between WF and RF
anyone have other ideas about r2f?
You tried the combo with the new mold didn't you and those were the only combos I could think of without having, well I am getting the Japanese Earth Aquila as well along with Beylauncher Suspension, Launcher Grip, the hybrid wheel reshuffle sets, Launcher Grip Red, and Angle Compass so I can make a battle video of Thermal Pisces DF145WD vs Earth Gemios DF145D to test the combos out.
(May. 10, 2010  1:05 PM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: I know it makes a difference and I understand customization but I don't see the point of people to go out of their way to make a perfect combo when you could decide it's good on your own. Just thought of another combo Flame Aries H145WD and by the way Hasbro is using the new mold for Horn 145.

Is it because they want to win? Is it because to be a truly top-tier combo,it must run at its optimum? Is it because people want progess and improvement?

The last question draws parallels from the real word; if improvements and progress can be made, why stop them?
Well I for one am sticking with the defense combo without the MEtal Face until I see in it stores here in ORange Park which I say again I highly doubt.
(May. 10, 2010  8:21 PM)Tsubasa Otori Wrote: Well I for one am sticking with the defense combo without the MEtal Face until I see in it stores here in ORange Park which I say again I highly doubt.
Too bad for you. Let us move on then.
Good idea. I just thought of a combo that might be able to work as defense and stamina Earth Libra ED145SD.