"Build me a combo!"

Ok thanks
dude to make a good combo use a good circ:chiefsigh::chiefsigh:ular weight disk dranzer s attack ring and a roller deffencer beyblade base.by the way take that picture off u look like george lopez with the big head>.< and this is a beyblade for all types of beyblades.
(Apr. 29, 2010  4:57 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: GB145 takes the cake for sure.

No, the choice of the track depends on the opposing Bey.
If the opposing Bey is a low attacker like Quetzalcoatl/ Storm Pegasis 90/100 RF, C145 would be the best choice.
However, if the opposing Bey is a smash attacker like MF L LDrago CH120RF, which aims for the wheel instead of the track, then GB145 would be more useful.
Can you guys rate these stamina combos:

MF Flame DF145WD
MF Flame T125WD

Which of these two is better for stamina?

Earth Aquila DF145WD
VirgoD145WD

(May. 01, 2010  10:52 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Can you guys rate these stamina combos:

MF Flame DF145WD
MF Flame T125WD

Why would you put Metal Faces on those combos? That will only hinder its stamina.
Anyway, Flame DF145WD would be better. Both combos would be much better without the Metal Faces.

(May. 01, 2010  10:52 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Earth Aquila DF145WD
VirgoD145WD

It depends on which mold of Earth and which mold of Virgo you have. You'll have to test that one yourself to see which one is better.
I've got the first mold of Earth and I don't really know which mold of virgo it is. Do I test this by seeing the solo spin time. I Just put MF on the flame combos cause it gets knocked around a lot by attack blades.
(May. 01, 2010  12:35 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I've got the first mold of Earth and I don't really know which mold of virgo it is. Do I test this by seeing the solo spin time.

Yes. The best Virgo molds have a solo spin time between 4 and 5 minutes (that's based on using SD though). WD is similar to SD stamina-wise though.
what would the best combo be if you had to use h145 from dark bull? also the best combo if you had to use bs like in earth virgo?
Any recommendations for the Killer wheel?
using the stock K. Geminos DF145FS right now... and as a "balance" blade, well, its better than D. Wolf... but the Killer wheel is kinda perplexing. Its pretty round and thin, so I was wondering if I should get a stamina bottom and use it that way with DF145... or if I should shorten the track and use Killer as an attack wheel.

Any suggestions? thanks!
(May. 02, 2010  1:30 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Any recommendations for the Killer wheel?
using the stock K. Geminos DF145FS right now... and as a "balance" blade, well, its better than D. Wolf... but the Killer wheel is kinda perplexing. Its pretty round and thin, so I was wondering if I should get a stamina bottom and use it that way with DF145... or if I should shorten the track and use Killer as an attack wheel.

Any suggestions? thanks!

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...os_DF145FS
What's the best defence/stamina beyblade I can make with these?

Driger S
Dranzer V2
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Vortex Ape
Dragoon G
Dragoon V
Zeus
(May. 02, 2010  2:22 AM)Pandaly Wrote: What's the best defence/stamina beyblade I can make with these?

Driger S
Dranzer V2
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Vortex Ape
Dragoon G
Dragoon V
Zeus

AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right SG (Free Shaft Version) (Dranzer S)
BB: Spiral Change Base (Endurance Mode) (Dranzer S)

You don't really have any BBs that are ideal for stamina/ defense.
Are there any good Attack combos I can make?
(May. 02, 2010  3:23 AM)Pandaly Wrote: Are there any good Attack combos I can make?

Decent smash attack combo...

AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V)
BB: Magnet Flat Base (Dragoon V)
Hey, forgive me if my terminology isn't correctTongue_out
Basically, I want to make an Attack type MFB using ONLY the hybrid wheel system. With money not being an issue, which beyblades/parts would allow for the best possible combination?

Thanks
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

The two Attack customisations listed here, omitting Quetzalcoatl 90RF.
(May. 02, 2010  10:52 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: Hey, forgive me if my terminology isn't correctTongue_out
Basically, I want to make an Attack type MFB using ONLY the hybrid wheel system. With money not being an issue, which beyblades/parts would allow for the best possible combination?

Thanks

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

That thread is literally right below this one...
(May. 02, 2010  10:55 PM)Aqua Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

That thread is literally right below this one...

Wow how stupid of meSpeechless, thanks for the link.
hey guys i have mfb beyblades but my sister does'nt have a beyblade so i wanted to build her a great combo here are the parts i have

all driger ms
all draciel ms
weight disk of gaia dragon ms

thanks for the help

ps:: its a b-day present
heres a good combo

AD: gallzy ( no spinning disc )
WD: 6 narrow
BB: bumpking base (like polta, roller defenser )

this is good because when the other beyblade attacks the attack disc will get caught in the gap of the beyblade .

hope you like it :-)
It's illegal to use an Attack Ring without its Sub-Attack Ring if it is meant for use with one.

6 narrow lol
(May. 04, 2010  3:51 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: heres a good combo

this is good because when the other beyblade attacks the attack disc will get caught in the gap of the beyblade .

This is illegal as you must use a sub-AR. Also I can't deduce what 6 narrow is. There are so many flaws with this beyblade.
I saw gallzy and laughed.
Then I saw bump king and laughed more.
(May. 04, 2010  3:51 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: heres a good combo

here are the proper names
War bear
6 heavy
semi-flat
however this beyblade is illegal and sucks lol at galzzy and bump king XDD
any good combos with light wheels