"Build me a combo!"

With those two beys you won't be able to make a very good combo. They both have useful tracks, but that's kind of it.
(Mar. 13, 2010  7:30 PM)Khel Wrote: With those two beys you won't be able to make a very good combo. They both have useful tracks, but that's kind of it.

Oh, I see. Is there any bey worth buying that can work well with Flame?
Buy Pegasis 145D. If you use the track and bottom then you will have a top tier stamina combo, and in my experience, 145 only works slightly less efficiently than DF145.
(Mar. 13, 2010  7:45 PM)Benkei Wrote: Buy Pegasis 145D. If you use the track and bottom then you will have a top tier stamina combo, and in my experience, 145 only works slightly less efficiently than DF145.

Can you customize that Pegasus with Beys that have the Hybrid Wheel thing?

Sorry for all of these questions, first time doing this type of thing Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 13, 2010  8:34 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Can you customize that Pegasus with Beys that have the Hybrid Wheel thing?

Sorry for all of these questions, first time doing this type of thing Pinching_eyes_2
You should read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki. Normal Wheels are the equivalent of Clear Wheel + Metal Wheel.
Ok well i'll be getting the rest of my MFB and i wanted some help making some combos up , heres all the beyblades i'll have by monday except for Earth Aquila 145WD which i currently have

Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Aries 145D
Flame Libra DF145BS

i would like 2-3 different combos if possible.
In an attempt to expand my new collection of metal beyblades, I've ordered:
Earth Aquila 145wd
BB-40 Dark Bull H145SD
Pegasis 145D

Currently Have:

BB-35 FLAME SAGITTARIO C145S

BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF
L. L Drago 100

*What ever is colored is what other people suggested to use as a combo.
WD is better than all of the stamina bottoms, i would suggest using the E.Aquila wheel with it's bottom using df145 or 145 as the track.
(Mar. 13, 2010  9:06 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok well i'll be getting the rest of my MFB and i wanted some help making some combos up , heres all the beyblades i'll have by monday except for Earth Aquila 145WD which i currently have

Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Aries 145D
Flame Libra DF145BS

i would like 2-3 different combos if possible.

Wow Toonpenguin, that's a lot of Beys you're getting in a week. Anyway, let's start with stamina combos:

Thermal Pisces DF145WD/ Earth Aquila DF145WD

then Attack:
Storm Pegasis uncustomized (Storm Pegasis 105RF)

Then at last Defense:
MF Earth Leone C145WB

If you don't have MF (Metal Face) then you should really get your hands on a pack or two. They're really useful.
(Mar. 14, 2010  3:06 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Wow Toonpenguin, that's a lot of Beys you're getting in a week. Anyway, let's start with stamina combos:

Thermal Pisces DF145WD/ Earth Aquila DF145WD

then Attack:
Storm Pegasis uncustomized (Storm Pegasis 105RF)

Then at last Defense:
MF Earth Leone C145WB

If you don't have MF (Metal Face) then you should really get your hands on a pack or two. They're really useful.

oh i do have MF i forgot to mention that. but yeah i got aquila + MF friday and the rest are suppose to come monday.

Thanks for the combos
(Mar. 14, 2010  12:10 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: WD is better than all of the stamina bottoms, i would suggest using the E.Aquila wheel with it's bottom using df145 or 145 as the track.

Incorrect IMO it goes SD>D>B>WD
(Mar. 14, 2010  9:19 AM)Benkei Wrote: Incorrect IMO it goes SD>D>B>WD

Chocked_2 why would B be better than WD?
(Mar. 14, 2010  9:19 AM)Benkei Wrote: Incorrect IMO it goes SD>D>B>WD

I wouldn't say that it is "incorrect"; like you said it is your opinion that SD, D, and B are better than WD. I don't know how B and D would be better than WD, but both SD and WD are so closely matched that for me, it is hard to put one ahead of the other.
Perhaps my WD is slightly worn or something because WD has always seemed poorer in my experience.
(Mar. 14, 2010  4:01 PM)Kei Wrote: I wouldn't say that it is "incorrect"; like you said it is your opinion that SD, D, and B are better than WD. I don't know how B and D would be better than WD, but both SD and WD are so closely matched that for me, it is hard to put one ahead of the other.

I got to agree with you.Eee
(Mar. 15, 2010  11:29 AM)libraM145R2F Wrote: why wd can be worn?

worn as in blunt. So it's not as sharp and has more friction. This can happen when the tip of the bottom gets hit by a strong force (e.g. Dropping a bey with WD on the floor from a height tip first).
LOL so the wd will be a super big flat when it worn haha
(Mar. 15, 2010  12:05 PM)libraM145R2F Wrote: LOL so the wd will be a super big flat when it worn haha

um...no. Tired
'Worn' means: Affected by wear or use.
Sorry, I should've made it clear, what I said before was more of a 'breakage' instead of worn. Pinching_eyes_2
Also, the plastic TT use to make the bottoms from is very strong. It wouldn't get flat, it's just that it wouldn't be as sharp as before.
(Mar. 15, 2010  12:48 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: um...no. Tired
'Worn' means: Affected by wear or use.
Sorry, I should've made it clear, what I said before was more of a 'breakage' instead of worn. Pinching_eyes_2
Also, the plastic TT use to make the bottoms from is very strong. It wouldn't get flat, it's just that it wouldn't be as sharp as before.

I have to agree with you, but I can see how he'd think that it'd be super flat. I remember back in the day playing on concrete / rough flooring surfaces, and after a while the bottom of the beyblade well.. turned to garbage.
is storm aries 105RF better then Storm pegasus 105RF since aries clear wheel is smaller
Smaller?! It makes no difference...
Size makes no difference, the weight makes the difference.