"Build me a combo!"

Hey, I have these blades, could someone tell me what the best defence, stamina and attack combos would be?

Phantom Fox MS
Driger MS
Einstein MS
Advance Avarazer
Gaia Dragoon MS
Draciel MS
Wyvern DJ
Sea Dragon

Thanks
Hey so I just now noticed that there is something.....special about Driger F's bottom. It has springs on the inside that push on two seperate ring pieces that close around the tip (Confusing I know) so my theory is that these sprigs and pieces are here for one reason: When knocked off balance, the base will tighten around the tip to increase balance. Any advice on this? If so, please PM me, thanks, ~Kye
Attached Files

.jpeg   Cloud.jpeg (Size: 3.83 KB / Downloads: 250)
Attack:
Phantom fox attack ring
Any WD
Advance averazer bottom

Defence:
Einstein attack ring
Sea dragon CWD
Sea dragon bottom

Don't know about stamina. Hope this helps.
Megablader2's options are the best possible with the parts you have.
Oh forgot to mention, Dark leopard ms or would that make no difference? Anyway thanks.
i need a good custom for these
flame sagittario
earth aquilla
lightning ldrago
storm pegasus
dark cancer
thermal pisces
rock aries
flame libra
storm aquario
killer gemios
storm capricorne
and i have metal faces
MF LL DragoCH120RF as attack
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:39 AM)Khel Wrote: MF LL DragoCH120RF as attack

any defense stamina or balance customs as well?
Thermal <Clear Wheel of Choice> DF145WD for Stamina
MF Rock <Clear Wheel of Choice> C145WD for Defense

Not sure about balance... hope you have 2 WDs! If not, you CAN use ES as a WD alternative in the Stamina one needbe.

EDIT: Dark <Whatever> T125SF for Balance(?)
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:53 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Thermal <Clear Wheel of Choice> DF145WD for Stamina
MF Rock <Clear Wheel of Choice> C145WD for Defense

Not sure about balance... hope you have 2 WDs! If not, you CAN use ES as a WD alternative in the Stamina one needbe.

EDIT: Dark <Whatever> T125SF for Balance(?)

He has earth which is better then rock in deffence,and also has D so he could use either WD or D for his stamina or deffence combos.

So try
Flame/Thearmal SagDF145WD/D -stamina
MF Earth AquilaC145WD/D -Deffence
(Feb. 20, 2010  6:32 AM)Dirge Wrote: So try
Flame/Thearmal SagDF145WD/D -stamina

Thermal is far supierior to Flame...
(Feb. 20, 2010  7:25 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Thermal is far supierior to Flame...

im just saying flame is still a viable option Tired
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:34 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: i need a good custom for these
flame sagittario
earth aquilla
lightning ldrago
storm pegasus
dark cancer
thermal pisces
rock aries
flame libra
storm aquario
killer gemios
storm capricorne
and i have metal faces

For Defense: MF Earth Aquario C145WD
MF(Metal Face) (EDIT: Adds weight, good for defense)
Earth (most defensive metal wheel in the HWS line)
Aquario (Second heaviest right spin clear wheel, 0.1g less than Bull, good for defense)
C145 (protection against lower attacks)
WD (best choice amongst your list, but WB is the best defense bottom possible, so get a Rock Leone)

For Stamina: Thermal Gemios DF145WD or D

Thermal (Great Stamina Wheel)
Gemios (Lightest clear wheel, helps the force from the spin to be transferred to the outer part of the blade, increasing spin time)
DF145 (Stabilize the Beyblade)
WD or D (Best stamina bottoms from your list, choose one)

Hope I've helped!Wink
(Feb. 20, 2010  5:53 AM)firelord767 Wrote: MF Rock <Clear Wheel of Choice> C145WD for Defense

No way man, Rock has a LOT of recoil.
thanks for everyones help, and yea im getting rock leone
Rock Leone? Then save your WD for stamina and use WB for Defense Grin

Also, sorry about the Rock thing. I thought that Earth was too light, and that Rock was the only viable HWS option. I guess i was wrong.

And also in my testing, Flame and Thermal were VERY close matched. Flame has a bit more independent spin time, but Thermal has a LITTLE bit more overall Stamina.
can anyone make me a combo?

these are the blades i have got:

rock leon
flame sagatorio
pegsuse
earth aqulia
and thats it.
Earth aqulia C145WB, maybe? And did you not say you quit?
Earth <Clear Wheel of Choice> 145WD for stamina
Rock <Clear wheel of choice> C145WB for defense
(Feb. 21, 2010  4:32 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Earth <Clear Wheel of Choice> 145WD for stamina
Rock <Clear wheel of choice> C145WB for defense

You're still getting it wrong. Rock has way too much recoil to be a good defense wheel. Defense wheels are not all about the weight, the shape is just as important, also Earth isn't too light either especially when there is a new mold coming out (Purple Earth Wheel).
Clear Wheels are also important. You can't just tell them to get a clear wheel of choice because the weight of the clear wheels vary from each other. Also, because of the fact that clear wheels don't often come into play, we don't have to worry about the shape too much and instead think about the weight. In this case the heaviest would be best for defense and the lightest for stamina. Aquario is the second heaviest right spin clear wheel (0.1 gram lighter than Bull, which is the heaviest) and Gemios is the lightest clear wheel which is particularly good stamina. If you have watched DrigerGT's video of Thermal Pisces DF145D VS Earth Gemios DF145SD, you would have seen the power of the Thermal wheel and the D bottom combined with DF145.
So again, if you guys didn't read the post I made earlier,
MF Earth Aquario C145WB for defense
Thermal Gemios DF145D for stamina.

EDIT: The combos above are the best that ArgorokKing can make. It would have been better to replace Aquario clear wheel with Bull clear wheel, but he doesn't have it in his list. Also, use Khel's combo for attack (MF L L-Drago CH120RF) it's the best attack combo if you don't have Quetzalcoatl 90RF.
EDIT 2: The purple earth wheel is heaviest HWS Metal Wheel available.
Do you OWN a Rock Wheel? I USED one today.

Also, did he mention having a Storm Pegasis, or just a Pegasis? He just wrote Pegasis, but you never know.
(Feb. 22, 2010  9:53 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Do you OWN a Rock Wheel? I USED one today.

Also, did he mention having a Storm Pegasis, or just a Pegasis? He just wrote Pegasis, but you never know.

Yes, of course I have the Rock wheel. Why would I be talking about the wheel's recoil if I haven't tested it with one?
You meant 'he' as in Tan right? Well, I think he meant Pegasis. But I agree with you, we never know...Wink
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:27 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: But I agree with you, we never know...Wink

I'm pretty sure he has a non HWS Pegasis.
(Feb. 23, 2010  10:34 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: I'm pretty sure he has a non HWS Pegasis.

Makes sense. :\
Hoping he posts back with which Pegasis it is.

This brings up a HUGE issue... some people are going to start writing Pegasis 100RF as top tier, meaning S Pegasis 100RF. Are they stupid? No. They're BMF Bladers, who don't know the difference. This thread is gonna get UGLY when the time comes

"What are you talking about? Sagittario 90RF is an INSANE Attack type!"
"NO! First off, 90 is a FAKE Track, you n00b! Second, Sagittario is for stamina! Don't you watch the anime!?"
"YES! And Sag is NOT in the anime. NONE of the Pre-HWS are!"
"Sag is in the anime! So is storm Pegasis, who also is before HF/S! DUH"

And so on...

[Image: th_P2140391.jpg]

From what I have seen, Hasbro have made some effort with regards to pushing Clear/Metal Wheel differentiation and customisation. They are planning to release Flame Bull in one set ...

Hasbro have followed the same Wheel naming system as Takara-Tomy; this should not be any more of a problem then it already is at the moment.

Although, evidently it is ...