master dranzer , wing attacker
trypio , zeus (hasbro)
dranzer v2 , voltaic ape
driger v2 , driger s
draciel v2 , bunch of spare parts
dragoon v2,
dragoon v,
dragoon g

plz can someone gimme a good compact and defence combos??
hey, in a hybrid wheel, can u customize the wheel? i want to put the blue part of storm pegasis on the metal wheel part of rock leone. blue defense type
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:08 AM)Fira Wrote: hey, in a hybrid wheel, can u customize the wheel? i want to put the blue part of storm pegasis on the metal wheel part of rock leone. blue defense type

Yes; that is why the new system is called "Hybrid Wheel System".
Fira: Did you even try it before you asked?
Hey, I have Dark Wolf DF145FS and Leone 145D. Any good combos????[/font]
Dark wolf DF145D - stamina. There not good beys in my opinion.
(Feb. 07, 2010  5:35 AM)Spartan117 Wrote: ok here are my blades :
a. plastics-

dragoon f , driger g
dranzer f , flame pegasus
master dragoon , burning kerberous
master dranzer , wing attacker
trypio , zeus (hasbro)
dranzer v2 , voltaic ape
driger v2 , driger s
draciel v2 , bunch of spare parts
dragoon v2,
dragoon v,
dragoon g

plz can someone gimme a good compact and defence combos??

Defense
AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Core) (Burning Kerberous)
SP: Defense Ring (Voltaic Ape)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)

Compact
AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG
BB: SG Metal Change (Driger S)
Is this a good Defence combo:

MFEarth Aquila WD145WD
heres what i have:
bull
rock leone x2
storm pegasis
so far my current combo
face: metal face storm pegasis
wheel: bull
track and bottom: storm pegasis
launcher: rock leone launcher + carabiner grip
Defense:
MF Rock Leone 145WB

Attack:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
If I were to get both Lightning L Drago 100HF and Storm Pegasis 105RF (not a purchase consultation matter), would it be good for both of them to switch their tracks around? I heard a 100 track is an upgrade for S. Pegasis, but I wouldn't know how it would affect Drago to give him Peg's 105 track.
As long as your pair 100RF together, you should be good.

Lightning/Storm 100RF is pretty top teir at the moment, you'd be real set off with either.
Lightning 100RF is not top tier at the moment.
And Lightning 105HF?
Excuse me, i foegot that Lightning should only be used with CH120.

If you were to buy both, it'd be a waste. You'd have bought lightning LD and only get to use one part.

Unless, of course, you have other parts.
I Have a tip for Plastic blade users, If you have this rare combination, try it out, its wicked.
1. M-Dragoon's attack ring
2. Balance Ring
3. Dranzer-F's base, the one with springs inside and metal all throughout.
I am not very good at making combos, but after trying like a million, I found this beast. test it out and PM me your results! Smile
I know I could get a CH120 from Dark Cancer, but I don't want to waste my money on a beyblade I don't really want just for its track, unless it does well with a 100.

Edit: Perhaps it would be a better idea to take this to the purchase consultation topic...
I got a combo with GB145 in it, M.F Rock Virgo GB145WB it'll have good defense after seeing GB145 it looks like a good defense track if you don't have Flame Sagittario plus with the Wide Ball tip on it I can tell it'll be good besides since I'm getting ten beyblades including Rock Leone and Earth Virgo (the Korean versions) I can try the combo as well.
(Feb. 10, 2010  11:13 PM)Kye Wrote: I Have a tip for Plastic blade users, If you have this rare combination, try it out, its wicked.
1. M-Dragoon's attack ring
2. Balance Ring
3. Dranzer-F's base, the one with springs inside and metal all throughout.
I am not very good at making combos, but after trying like a million, I found this beast. test it out and PM me your results! Smile

(Feb. 10, 2010  11:57 PM)flame libra Wrote: I got a combo with GB145 in it, M.F Rock Virgo GB145WB it'll have good defense after seeing GB145 it looks like a good defense track if you don't have Flame Sagittario plus with the Wide Ball tip on it I can tell it'll be good besides since I'm getting ten beyblades including Rock Leone and Earth Virgo (the Korean versions) I can try the combo as well.

Neither of these posts are too relevant to be honest ...

Also, I don't think I'm the only one who's sick of constantly reading how many Beyblades you're buying. So buy them already, and tell us your results after you get them ...
Okay okay I'll give you the reults just please don't critasize me I have enough of that at school.
Heres what I have:
Dark Bull H145SD
Sagittario 145S
best combo: Dark Bull 145S
(Feb. 11, 2010  2:54 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Heres what I have:
Dark Bull H145SD
Sagittario 145S
best combo: Dark Bull 145S

Dark Bull 145SD would be better.
Dude you need to buy more blades cause those really won't make any good combos.