"Build me a combo!"

Check out our plastic Beyblades section on Beywiki. I guarantee that it will help you immensely.
what is the best combo if i have
dranzer v
dragoon g
dragoon gt (ar-bb)
driger v (ar)
Hey can someone tell me the best combo out of these blades:

Dark Wolf
Rock Leone
Flame Sagg
Storm Pegasis

Im not sure of the full names and parts and etc, but all I can say is they were all starters.
Since you don't know the part names I have listed them out in an easy to understand format.

Rock Leone C145WB (Defense)
Flame Sagittario's track and Rock Leone's wheel and bottom.

Storm Pegasis 105RF (Attack)
Storm Pegasis uncustomised.

Flame Sagittario DF145S (Stamina)
Dark Wolf's track and Flame Sagittario's wheel and bottom.
Thanks alot, so Dark wheel isnt really useful?
@ Zeox: stamina- Virgo DF145WD
Attack: Lightning L drago 100HF
Defense: Libra D125B
what's a good attack combo which uses grip attacker's base?
Hey Benkei When you put Flame Sag's track on Rock Leo does it decrease the spin time any? Iv tried it before and couldn't really tell if it might have been a good combo or not.
Is dark wolf better with its original track or a 105 track
(Jan. 24, 2010  5:30 AM)DefenciveDemon Wrote: Hey Benkei When you put Flame Sag's track on Rock Leo does it decrease the spin time any? Iv tried it before and couldn't really tell if it might have been a good combo or not.

Yes it will, C145 is much better for defense combo's. If you are after a good stamina combo you would be much better with Rock Leone's original track.
hey what do u guys think is the best combination of my blades(hms)
i have :::
1. advance averazer
2. advance Guardian(the rc is toasted beyond use)
3. Death Gargoyle
4. Einstein MS
5. Gaia Dragoon
6. Sea Dragon
7. Thunder Dragon
8. Wyvern DJ
a good hybrid wheel combo using these parts

face:lightning ldrago
clear wheel:dark wolf
metal wheel:dark bull
track:flame sagittario
bottom:storm pegasus
(Jan. 27, 2010  3:22 AM)theblademasters Wrote: a good hybrid wheel combo using these parts

face:lightning ldrago
clear wheel:dark wolf
metal wheel:dark bull
track:flame sagittario
bottom:storm pegasus
Hm, you are not giving us a choice ... The combination you listed is Dark Bull C145RF, which is probably quite bad.

If you want us to actually "Build you a combo!", then you have to list all the Beyblades you have.
(Jan. 27, 2010  2:30 AM)engleetuck Wrote: hey what do u guys think is the best combination of my blades(hms)
i have :::
1. advance averazer
2. advance Guardian(the rc is toasted beyond use)
3. Death Gargoyle
4. Einstein MS
5. Gaia Dragoon
6. Sea Dragon
7. Thunder Dragon
8. Wyvern DJ

Upper Attack:
AR: Circle Upper (Death Gargoyle MS)
WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon)
RC: Metal Change Core (Death Gargoyle MS)

Survival:
AR: Advance Balancer (Advance Averazer)
WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon)
RC: Metal Sharp Core (Wyvern DJ)

Metal Sharp Core is quite tall, but Defense Ring helps counter any Upper it might experience.
Hi, I'm still pretty new to this place so please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I am curious about the new Rock Escolpio T145JB. The JB bottom seems to have spikes sticking out from the base of the 'ball' which should increase friction and thus increasing defense. The only question is : is the JB's 'ball' as wide as WB's 'ball'? Because if it is, I think were gonna have a new great defense combination, namely : MF Libra C145JB. (I'm trying to build a defense blade.) Thanks.
http://ameblo.jp/yuyu-bey/image-10442438...79957.html

Hmm, perhaps. Some testing would still be required.
(Jan. 27, 2010  2:19 PM)♥ Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/yuyu-bey/image-10442438...79957.html

Hmm, perhaps. Some testing would still be required.

Thanks for the site. I'm just going to wait until the results are out. Until then, I have to look for a cheap priced Libra DF145BS (hard to find these days). Pinching_eyes
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Changes-...s-Re-Libra

You may also want to read this, before buying.
(Jan. 27, 2010  2:12 PM)diamondclimax Wrote: Hi, I'm still pretty new to this place so please correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I am curious about the new Rock Escolpio T145JB. The JB bottom seems to have spikes sticking out from the base of the 'ball' which should increase friction and thus increasing defense. The only question is : is the JB's 'ball' as wide as WB's 'ball'? Because if it is, I think were gonna have a new great defense combination, namely : MF Libra C145JB. (I'm trying to build a defense blade.) Thanks.
I do think JB is as wide as WB as far as I know.
my combo's
draggon ms,samurai changer,slash riger ms, wolborg ms!!driger ms,jiraiya spirits,draciel ms,dragoon msuv!!
draggon gt,wolborg 2,dragoon v2,dranzer gt,rock bison!!dranzer gt,strata dragoon,draciel fortress,flame pegasus,hit release!!driger s,draciel s,dranzer s,dranzer s,dranzer s!!kid dragoon,driger s,wide survivor,burninig kerberous!!virgo,storm pegasis,leone,storm pegasis,storm pegasis!!dark bull,poison serpant,quetzalcoatl,storm pegasis,leone!! PLEASE RATE THEM!!
sorry i dont know the name of the hit release and if i spelled them wrong!!
(Jan. 27, 2010  3:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do think JB is as wide as WB as far as I know.

Yes it is and it does perform quite well too in terms of stamina. However, it's defense capabilities are still questionable. I found this video that shows how the JB bottom basically works (not in depth review though). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEQzw70E...r_embedded

Oh Libra, oh Libra, why can't I buy you for cheap...Crying
... That movement actually intrigues me.

... Guess I'm buying it >>
(Jan. 28, 2010  10:59 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: ... That movement actually intrigues me.

... Guess I'm buying it >>

I'm buying it too even if the JB bottom isn't as defensive as WB. I'm a great fan of Escolpio. And Hiro Ayami, your Storm Pegasis looks so cool, did you use gundam markers to color it?
(sorry for not sticking to the 'build me a combo' topic Tongue_out_wink)
could someone build me a good set of blades with these: i need one of each kind of attack.
draciel s,
dragoon gt,
dranzer f,
master dragoon,
metal driger (engine gear),
parts:
Death Driger base,
magnecore spin gear,
bearing stinger base,
draciel s Spare attack ring,
Galzzly attack ring with galman subring,
Dranzer base