"Build me a combo!"

Your post makes no sense. For a start WD is a bottom not a track. Secondly Escolpio comes with B not WD.
Is the RBV3 Beyblade you refer to Dark Leone C145B? WD is not available in RVB3.

I will try to answer your question regardless. There are several possibilities. The first is that one of your bottoms. is slightly more worn than the other. The second is that it is dented slightly by inadvertently launching it on top of the opposing beyblade.
He probably meant WD145.

victori83plus, all plastic parts are made of polycarbonate, clear or not. I doubt there would be such a difference.
Apologies, of course he meant that. It's just he wrote WD instead of WD145 so that threw me off a bit.
(Jan. 07, 2010  6:08 PM)Benkei Wrote: Apologies, of course he meant that. It's just he wrote WD instead of WD145 so that threw me off a bit.

Quote:I have two WD tracks.
can any one make a combo out of these blades i want a defece with a stamina i have got
rock leon
pegese
earthaqulia
metal face
sorry i don't know the parts only the blade but i know tracks,face's,bottoms,wheels and stuff
p.s it would be great if i had more than 1 combo
thank you tan
earth aquila 145wd for stamina and mf rock leone 145wb for defense
Defense:
MF Earth Aquila 145WB
MF Rock Leone 145WB

Regarding this, experiment with what you prefer. Rock is heavier than Earth, but has greater recoil.

Stamina:
Earth Aquila 145WD
Whats the best combo of each type i can make with:
Rock leone 145 WB
Dark wolf DF145 FS
Flame libra T125 ES
Leone D125 B
Virgo DF145 BS
Capricorn 100 HF
105, F and S.
Rock Leone D125WB (Defense)
Leone 100HF/F (Attack)
Virgo DF145B (Stamina)
Flame Libra DF145B (Stamina)
I'd say:

Attack - Leone 100/105F
Defense - Rock Leone 145WB uncostumized
Stamina - Flame Libra DF145B (top tier combo)
i may have asked this before but meh here goes Pegasis105F and WolfD125B like to know the values of those parts in terms of customization and such I Mainly play defense or balance
(Jan. 09, 2010  10:02 AM)SavatoEX Wrote: i may have asked this before but meh here goes Pegasis105F and WolfD125B like to know the values of those parts in terms of customization and such I Mainly play defense or balance

Defense/balance?
Go for PegasisD125B

Pegasis wheel is more of a defensive wheel than an attack wheel. (Don't look at the stars on the box, they are sometime misleading...).

Wolf is a quite useless wheel, but it definitely has higher attack than pegasis.
D125: Good for defense
B: Good for stamina and a bit of defense
F: a "cheap" attack bottom. RF is much better.
(Jan. 09, 2010  11:11 AM)victorti83plus Wrote: Defense/balance?
Go for PegasisD125B

Pegasis wheel is more of a defensive wheel than an attack wheel. (Don't look at the stars on the box, they are sometime misleading...).

Wolf is a quite useless wheel, but it definitely has higher attack than pegasis.
D125: Good for defense
B: Good for stamina and a bit of defense
F: a "cheap" attack bottom. RF is much better.
thnx btw I heard something about Pegasis105B any different then this combo?
(Jan. 09, 2010  12:00 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: thnx btw I heard something about Pegasis105B any different then this combo?
105 is slightly too low for a defense or stamina type.

D125 has better defense.
(Jan. 09, 2010  12:00 PM)SavatoEX Wrote: thnx btw I heard something about Pegasis105B any different then this combo?

I'd suggest reading Kai-V's article in the physics thread. She goes over why a higher track increases stamina.
(Jan. 09, 2010  12:48 PM)Benkei Wrote: I'd suggest reading Kai-V's article in the physics thread. She goes over why a higher track lowers stamina/defense.
A higher Track brings slightly more stamina if it is mixed with a decent Bottom.
so is df145 better than d125? (because its higher..)
(Jan. 09, 2010  5:48 PM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: so is df145 better than d125? (because its higher..)

For stamina, DF145 is better.
Would someone mind making me an attack, defence, stamina and balance combo out of the following baldes if possible:

Dranzer MS
Draciel MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Advance Striker
Driger MS
Wyvern DJ
Einstein MS
Dark Leopard MS

Thanks.
(Jan. 09, 2010  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A higher Track brings slightly more stamina if it is mixed with a decent Bottom.

Sorry typo.
(Jan. 09, 2010  6:49 PM)Medz Wrote: Would someone mind making me an attack, defence, stamina and balance combo out of the following baldes if possible:

Dranzer MS
Draciel MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Advance Striker
Driger MS
Wyvern DJ
Einstein MS
Dark Leopard MS

Thanks.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...y:Beyblade

Honestly, that's all you really need.

Dranzer MS is pretty useless and Einstein MS' AR is decent for compact combos.
I just ordered a Burn Phoenix
Is there any Good combination using
Lightning L drago 100HF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Burn Pheonix135MS
(Jan. 10, 2010  10:44 PM)Zeox Wrote: I just ordered a Burn Phoenix
Is there any Good combination using
Lightning L drago 100HF
Earth Aquila 145WD
Burn Pheonix135MS

Earth Aquila, and L. L Drago (Upper Mode) uncostumized are okay.

You could try Burn Phoenix 145WD.
Question about a MFB combo.

Well, I just got in two new blades today from a random booster.(stardust pegasis).

I put together:
Dark Leone 125WB
Flame Bull C145B

Now... on its own, is Flame Bull C145B a decent enough stamina blade? C145 is a good track, and isn't B a good stamina bottom?

Also... is Dark Leone, with the low track and WB a decent defense type? Will giving him a Metal Face be enough to make a good even top defenseive blade, or should I not waste a MF on a dark wheel, even with that track and bottom? Now... I did some tests, and Dark Leone actually knocked Black Pegasis105HF out of a Battle Strikers arena...

please give me some suggestions... thanks Smile