"Build me a combo!"

(Dec. 23, 2009  3:21 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: He can also make an left spin attack combo

AR - Dranzer S
WD - 8 Wide
SG - Dragoon S
BB - Grip Attacker

That's a terrible combo.
And Grip Attacker isn't compatible with SGs, it can only spin in right.
oh yes; it's first gen..

dranzer s isn't too bad thinking it's his only attacking ar
(Dec. 23, 2009  3:49 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: oh yes; it's first gen..

dranzer s isn't too bad thinking it's his only attacking ar

I'd rather use Grip Attacker's AR. Uncertain
At least it has protrusions that actually are useful for attacking.
didnt driger s have some attack power?
Some, but I honestly wouldn't use it on the Grip Attacker base.
The only time I'd use tiger defenser as anything other than stamina would be in a compact combo.

Basically what I'm saying is, other than an uncustomized Grip Attacker and an uncustomized Driger S, he doesn't have many viable attack options.
metal face
pegasis wheel(not the hybrid, regular )
105 track
semiflat

Very strong
I doubt it Hybrid cause what are u facing it against? Probably not something very good. Also what concept is it? e.g. attack, defence, stamina or balance.

Also are these good combos:

AR:Tiger defencer
WDEeeight balance
SG:Left
BB:storm grip

WDEeeight balance
SG:right
BB:sg flat
Thhat is a terrible blade, like seriously

Not to be cruel/mean but that blade is bad

Like thats lower than the lowest tier..
You're talking bout hybrid's blade combo right?
(Dec. 23, 2009  12:08 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I doubt it Hybrid cause what are u facing it against? Probably not something very good. Also what concept is it? e.g. attack, defence, stamina or balance.

Also are these good combos:

WDEeeight balance
SG:Left
BB:storm grip

WDEeeight balance
SG:right
BB:sg flat

(Dec. 23, 2009  4:11 AM)Crimson Wrote: Some, but I honestly wouldn't use it on the Grip Attacker base.
The only time I'd use tiger defenser as anything other than stamina would be in a compact combo.

Basically what I'm saying is, other than an uncustomized Grip Attacker and an uncustomized Driger S, he doesn't have many viable attack options.

So what concept are these?
attack and survival/compact?
I was trying to highlight the point that despite Megablader calling out others for not stating a concept, he did not either. Furthermore, he failed to see the previous post regarding Tiger Defenser's poor attacking qualities.

They are terrible customisations, also.
Hello, im a very old blader, but sense all my friends, and team mates moved away...i havent been blading, i used to have many many bayblades...but im just down to my best, and very first bayblade, my old friend Driger G,
only parts i have:
Driger G attack ring
Driger V er v2 (idk) attack ring
Drecel engine gear
and a small, heavy weight disk....
ugh, i dont even have a launcher or anything...
ooh, and an ooold Froger MS attack ring...[Image: Photo0049.jpg]
... did you want us to try to make you a combo out of that? cuz.... thats.... yeah... i dont think i need to explain too much.
(Dec. 25, 2009  7:58 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: ... did you want us to try to make you a combo out of that? cuz.... thats.... yeah... i dont think i need to explain too much.

Yeah thats............ not enough parts. I mean seriously, no launcher? what is the point ofa good combo then.
(Dec. 25, 2009  7:58 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: ... did you want us to try to make you a combo out of that? cuz.... thats.... yeah... i dont think i need to explain too much.
its not that i wanted you to make me a combo, i just wanted to see if its good or not, i mean i broke 4 of my friends bayblades with this one, i won every match with it also, i was the best on my old team.
Breaking your friends parts is bad.
(Dec. 25, 2009  11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Breaking your friends parts is bad.

tell that to my bro. but it wasnt his fault, he made a good combo and destroyed everyones beys......... (whoops, that came out wrong LOLZ)
(Dec. 25, 2009  11:33 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Breaking your friends parts is bad.

well, i was a very good blader back in the day...i broke them in a match, not by will,
Whats the best combo i can make out of: Flame libra T125 ES, Rock leone 145WB and Dark wolf DF145 FS?
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:13 AM)ZeroNonsence Wrote: well, i was a very good blader back in the day...i broke them in a match, not by will,

Do you really think "being a good Blader" has any correlation with breaking parts ... let's be honest, all you're doing is pulling on a cord.
(Dec. 27, 2009  4:13 AM)ZeroNonsence Wrote: well, i was a very good blader back in the day...i broke them in a match, not by will,

lmao someone is a little too into the series... xD
(Dec. 29, 2009  5:36 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Whats the best combo i can make out of: Flame libra T125 ES, Rock leone 145WB and Dark wolf DF145 FS?

Flame Libra DF145ES would be the best, I suppose. However, ES has poor balance. Get D, SD, or WD.
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS

Current combo- Storm Pegasis 105RF
....hows that a combo you didnt do anything to it lol