"Build me a combo!"

I have a Storm Pegasis105RF and Lightning Ldrago100HF, what would be my best attack combo?

Right now im thinking of either making it Ldrago100RF or Storm Pegasis100RF
storm pegasis100RF is a top tire attack combo so you should go with that
Cobalt soul you should really look at the competitive combo thread.
Are these good combos for attack:

AR:Upper dragoon
WD:Ten heavy
SG:right
BB:storm grip

AR:Triple wing
WD:8 wide
SG:right
BB:storm grip
Ten Wide is better for the second combination, but yes, they're both solid provided a mint Storm Grip is used.
Does Burning Kerberous's core have a much better performance when you switch the metal ball bearing with an nsk shield bearing?
(Dec. 18, 2009  7:21 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Does Burning Kerberous's core have a much better performance when you switch the metal ball bearing with an nsk shield bearing?

Metal ball bearing? It's just a "metal bearing", but yes it's performance is improved if you switch it out with an NSK shield bearing.
Hmm, i've got a Rock Leone, Storm Peg and Flame Saggitario, my best defence will be:

MF Rock Leon C125 WB right? just wanted to confirm.

Thanks! =)
(Dec. 19, 2009  2:44 AM)linh004 Wrote: Hmm, i've got a Rock Leone, Storm Peg and Flame Saggitario, my best defence will be:

Thanks! =)

Yeah. You should try to get Libra though.
(Dec. 19, 2009  2:44 AM)linh004 Wrote: Hmm, i've got a Rock Leone, Storm Peg and Flame Saggitario, my best defence will be:

Thanks! =)

C145
Woops C145 my bad. Thanks for pointing that out =)
I need some help!!! I want a balanced or stamina type and I need something that can beat a Torch Pegasis (top), magnetic WD, and Wolborg bottom. I am haveing a hard time finding something good enough to win against it. These are my parts that I have.

master driger (bottom only)
trygle
draciel fortress (no ball bearings except the one it spins on)
storm dragoon
galaxy dragoon
wing attacker
flash leopard 2
torch pegasis
and griffolyon.
I have some other random parts that I don't know what they are at the moment but I hope someone can help! thanks!
you could make a decent smash attack combo with trygle and dragoon storm that might be able to beat that combo you said,
try using
AR:trygle
WD:8 Wide
SG:Neo Right SG
BBGrinragoon storm
Dirge, he has Dragoon G, which means he can use a 10 wide lol
but yes, as long as he has a MINT dragoon s base, it's going to be effective.
And you can make Left Spin Smash:

AR - Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD - 10 Wide (Dragoon G)
SG - Left SG (Dragoon S)
BB - Storm Grip Base (Dragoon S)
yeah thats the problem the tip from the dragoon storm is really wore down!!! anything else please!!!
Which defense combo is better MFlibraD125B or MFlibraWD145B?
d125b baecause less recoil.
Cool thanks
(Dec. 19, 2009  9:54 PM)Beyblader13 Wrote: yeah thats the problem the tip from the dragoon storm is really wore down!!! anything else please!!!

Oh that sucks. SG Flat is pretty fast and effective
Megablader2: Could you list your mfb beys up so i kinda know what your working with even the light wheels please, i wanna see what would be your best defence bey.

BeyBlader13: I would suggest the next time you have a fresh or non worn down SG Flat you don't use it for tests and such only stuff like tourneys cause SG Flat is good and you don't wanna waste all of it's bottom for tests and such. That's my opiniones anyway.(soz felt a bit ranomn with the opinions thing opiniones=opinion in spanish lol)
erm it was his storm grip base that was worn..
and yes, sg flat is a pretty decent base tbh

AR - Panther Claw
WD - Wide Defense
SG - HMC, Neo Right
BB - SG Flat

one of my most favorite attack combos Tongue_out
I know it wasn't yours hens ehwy i did name: then i written the explanation.
thanks for the help!!! I can at least tie with that blade now lol!!!
Allright, got new MFBs. Tryna make the best combo for each attack, defence, and stamina. I'll list the parts i have.

Libra D125HF
Flame Saggitario C145S
Storm Peg. 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
2 Metal Faces
Also a spare F bottom

Right now, for Attack im just using a regular Storm Peg but im not sure if it needs a Metal Face or not.
For Defence i've made the MF Libra C145WB
Stamina, MF Flame Sag D125S.

Is there any improvements i can make on these?
take mf off sag because metal face doesnt help stamina