"Build me a combo!"

Yea, the recoil on Lighting is way too much.

It is almost gauranteed it will SELF KO 1 out of every 4 matches, if there is no metal face on it.

MF really changes alot, but too bad I can't get my hands on it..

(-(-(-(-.-)-)-)-)
I know this is out of the blue but whats the main use of Gabriel?
if so what situation can it be used in?
The Takara version of Twin Horn is a good Zombie Attack Ring. Everything else is useless.
i heard it had some extremely good ar used in zombie combos..
so the sp has no uses in combos aswell?
Gabriel doesn't have SPs, but SG Wing Base has an area where you can put a Sub-Ring on it. It has some sort of plastic flat tip, but the Sub-Ring often scrapes the Stadium floor because of its low height.

Regardless, I'm not really sure that this is the correct thread to be asking this.
oh i see, i hate subrings..
yep, ill go to the ask a q get an a thread next time
thanks alot anyway
I just went through my old blades and I think I might take up competitive Beyblade.

My lot:

Kid Draciel
Kid Dragoon
Dragoon V
Dragoon G
Jumping Base
Dranzer F
Flash Leopard 2
Metal Dranzer
Metal Draciel
Trygle
Rock Bison
Draciel S
Draciel V2
Wolborg 4
Master Driger

EDIT: I'm kinda a noob at part knowledge, so if you can post which parts belong to which blade(if it's not listed on the Wiki), that would be highly appreciated.
(Nov. 27, 2009  1:29 AM)ChKn Wrote: EDIT: I'm kinda a noob at part knowledge, so if you can post which parts belong to which blade(if it's not listed on the Wiki), that would be highly appreciated.

You mean the beyblade parts list...

Here are some decent combos:

Concept – Compact
AR: Tiger Defenser (Jumping Base)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG
BB: SG Metal Ball (Draciel S)

Concept – Survival
AR: Tiger Defenser (Jumping Base)/ Turtle Survivor (Metal Draciel)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor) (Wolborg 4)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

Concept – Smash Attack
AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
BB: Magnet Flat Base (Dragoon V)

Concept – Smash Attack (left spin)
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
SG: Neo Left SG

Concept – Upper Attack
AR: Upper Dragoon (Kid Dragoon)
WD: 10 Heavy
whats probley the best track i currently have to put on MFlibra and WB
i have
D125
T125
(Nov. 27, 2009  12:07 PM)Dirge Wrote: whats probley the best track i currently have to put on MFlibra and WB
i have
D125
T125

D125.
hi i have 2 pegasis 105f and 1 leone145d what would be the best combo?
(Nov. 27, 2009  2:03 PM)smoker Wrote: hi i have 2 pegasis 105f and 1 leone145d what would be the best combo?
You already asked this question here. You could have at least read Tempestas007's answer and be satisfied with it.
(Nov. 25, 2009  9:15 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: oh i see, i hate subrings..

War Lion?
Small test (solo spin):

Flame Sagittario DF145SD 3.45
Earth Aquila DF145SD 3.26

I repeated it a few times and resuts are the less or more the same.
(Nov. 27, 2009  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: War Lion?

war lion's a sub-ar lolz. (the only decent free spinner imo)
im talking about the subring like on cyber dragoon.
basically all subrings and most sub-ars suck.

i basically dont like neither
could someone build me a left spin upper attack combo?
2 different ones.
I have S Pegasis and my friend just got D Wolf, Wolf, and Escorpio. Is there anything good we can make out of them?
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:12 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I have S Pegasis and my friend just got D Wolf, Wolf, and Escorpio. Is there anything good we can make out of them?

Storm Pegasis uncostumized.

Escolpio DF145B - stamina.
(Nov. 28, 2009  11:09 AM)BLaDeZ Wrote: could someone build me a left spin upper attack combo?
2 different ones.

You have to list your beyblades (parts) first dude.
(Nov. 27, 2009  6:02 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Small test (solo spin):

Flame Sagittario DF145SD 3.45
Earth Aquila DF145SD 3.26

I repeated it a few times and resuts are the less or more the same.

OK? Solo spin time doesn't mean anything.
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:12 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I have S Pegasis and my friend just got D Wolf, Wolf, and Escorpio. Is there anything good we can make out of them?

I'm also getting F Sagittaro and Pegasis 105F, and the Metal Face set. (I forgot to mention my friend has a Metal Face set too.) Is there anything other than Escolpio DF145B I can use?
(Nov. 29, 2009  1:29 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I'm also getting F Sagittaro and Pegasis 105F, and the Metal Face set. (I forgot to mention my friend has a Metal Face set too.) Is there anything other than Escolpio DF145B I can use?

Flame Sagittario DF145B - stamina. This is a top tier stamina combo btw

And I guess you can try this defense combo:
Metal Face + Pegasis C145B.
well with f sagittaro you could make a good stamina combo using d wolfs df145 and s sagittaros flame wheel(metal wheel) and its bottom but thats about it.

edit:beaten by aqua
(Nov. 29, 2009  12:14 AM)Aqua Wrote: You have to list your beyblades (parts) first dude.

i have alot of beyblades, but theres loads of beyblades i dont have...

i have most upper attack ars, i just wanna know which ones work best in left spin
as for weight disks, i have all except for wide survivor
for spin gears i have all of them, normal sg, most of the bearing ones, neos + hmc.. and all the engine gears, normal, turbo etc.
as for bb's i got most of the lower flat ones.. storm grip base, sg flat.. although i HATE storm grip base, i prefer sg flat.. then again there might be some low rubber tips i dont know, if so please tell me because i might have it.
If you have so many parts, why don't you just read around the Beywiki? There's a plethora of information there.
  • Triangle Wing is probably best for Left Spin Upper Attack.
  • Ten Heavy is best for Upper Attack, for spin velocity.
  • HMC.
  • Storm Grip, SG Metal Flat Base.