"Build me a combo!"

What beyblade combos can you guys make out of these?

Pegasus 145D
Leone105F
Bull 125SF

Im guessing Pegasus 105F, and Leone 145D

? Tell me your ideas.

Apreciate it..
Pegasis 145D is a decent Stamina combo
Leone has better smash (although has helluva lot of recoil) than Pegasis. It may be better off on 105F than Pegasis. But Pegasis is better than Bull in attack.

In short:

Pegasis/Leone 145D
Pegasis/Leone 105F
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:42 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: What beyblade combos can you guys make out of these?

Pegasus 145D
Leone105F
Bull 125SF

? Tell me your ideas.

Apreciate it..
Look : it has only been thirty-three minutes since you last posted that same message you copied and pasted. This is not a chatroom, and nobody is supposed to be answering right after you post a question, so be patient. This is very serious.
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Look : it has only been thirty-three minutes since you last posted that same message you copied and pasted. This is not a chatroom, and nobody is supposed to be answering right after you post a question, so be patient. This is very serious.

Well I understand your situation, but If I were you instead of just bagging on me and complaining I would just answer the question... IMO
But I will PATIENTLY wait for an answer
I kinda did answer it already...
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:51 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Well I understand your situation, but If I were you instead of just bagging on me and complaining I would just answer the question... IMO
But I will PATIENTLY wait for an answer
Well, I do not understand your situation, therefore if I were you I would not tell an administrator what to do and I would just go do something else while I would patiently be waiting for somebody to answer a question which has not become invisible all of a sudden.
So I will impatiently be waiting for a slight change of behaviour, if you are kind.

Thankfully, while you were writing this, somebody replied.
Ohh SHOOT! My bad Kei and Tempestas I didn't see on top of Kei's was your answer.

My apologies, so I guess whenever I get the shipments, (hopefully next week) I can actually make some youtube videos, and see which beyblade is better with which combo..

Im so excited even though the beyblades SUCK! except leone. So wheneve I get storm Peg and Stamina Defense Reshuffle Im going to have a total of...7 BEYBLADES!!! wooot
(Sep. 03, 2009  2:09 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: What beyblade combos can you guys make out of these?

Pegasus 145D
Leone105F
Bull 125SF

? Tell me your ideas.

Apreciate it..

Pegasis 105D (Stamina)
Leone 105F (Attack)
(Sep. 02, 2009  2:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: Libra uncustomized. So Libra DF145BS, which is a stamina combo.

You should really try to get some more MFB.

Thankyou for helping and I know Libra uncustomized is the best but I like to play with them...
ugh....I knew someone would say that but money doesn't grow on trees and the
most expensive I have (Libra) was a gift...Thanks Raykon Smile I only decided to get a MFB for testing to see if I really liked beyblades still so I just started...
What's the best plastic zombie I can make with these blades:

burning kerberous
Dragoon G
Dragoon S
Dragoon V
Dragoon F
Wyborg
wolborg
wolborg 4
flash leopard 2
master dranzer
master draciel
kid dragoon
Metal driger(hasbro)
Dark gaia dragoon
metal dranzer
rock bison
crystal draciel s with no wide defense
bistool
trygle attack ring
driger s attack ring
wolborg 2 bottom and spin gear with no rubber left on the tip
AR : Wing Cross
WD : Ten Wide
SG : Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Version)
SP : Survivor Ring
BB : Customise Bearing Base

Ten Wide isn't really that suitable, but it's the best you can do.
what blade does wide cross come from?
Bistool / Ultimate Frostic Dranzer

Oh wait, I just realised you have Tiger Defenser. Use that instead.

Edit : Ughh, also use Neo Left Casings from Dragoon V.
Thanks a lot heart
i just found a dragoon s base, whats better:

AR: triple claw (driger g)
WD: 10 wide
SG: hasbro vortex ape
BB: Dragoon s (fantom force)
here's what I got for MFB so far, Any modifications you can think of?

Stamina: VirgoDF145BS
Defense: PegasisD125B
Attack: Aquario100F
Balance?: Leo145SF
Unknown?: Wolf105HF

So, any suggestions? it's the best I could come up with, with my limited knowledge Tongue_out
Stamina: VirgoDF145B
Attack: Aquario is fine
Defense: LeoneD125/DF145 B
(Sep. 03, 2009  6:54 PM)firekid115 Wrote: i just found a dragoon s base, whats better:

AR: triple claw (driger g)
WD: 10 wide
SG: hasbro vortex ape
BB: Dragoon s (fantom force)

That, or what other combo? Either way, that's a pretty solid combo you made there.
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:41 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Stamina: VirgoDF145B
Attack: Aquario is fine
Defense: LeoneD125/DF145 B

So ball is better than the sharp ball? And so I can only make at once either a good defense or stamina one?
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:42 PM)Xenoka Wrote: So ball is better than the sharp ball?

Yes, Ball Sharp has severe balance issues. Ball is much better for Stamina (though D from Leone and SD from Dark Bull are still better choices).
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:42 PM)Xenoka Wrote: And so I can only make at once either a good defense or stamina one?

You can do LeoD125B and keep DF145 on Virgo, and swap the bottom back and forth.

Btw, it seems you bought both Reshuffles, where is Libra? Definitely better than Leone for your defensive custom.
Stamina: VirgoDF145BS
Defense: PegasisD125B
Attack: Aquario100F
Balance?: Leo145SF
Unknown?: Wolf105HF

Eh, Aquario is an inferior attack wheel compared to Leone. Leone is pretty decent and usually double KO's, if you factor in that double KO's don't technically count during a tournament, it's performance isn't the worst.

My suggestions:

Stamina: Virgo DF145B
Attack: Leone 105/D125F
Defense: Peggasis 145BS (... Yeah, Attack and Stamina are you best bet here)
Balance: Don't even bother honestly, unless it's Libra CH120RF, there are no other Balance type combo's worth using.
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:46 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You can do LeoD125B and keep DF145 on Virgo, and swap the bottom back and forth.

Btw, it seems you bought both Reshuffles, where is Libra? Definitely better than Leone for your defensive custom.

Me and my friend were buying the defense reshuffle together cause he wanted the libra and i wanted the others so I only have five Smile
(Sep. 04, 2009  11:42 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: That, or what other combo? Either way, that's a pretty solid combo you made there.

the other option was with the SG flat,

so, would the SG flat be better than the storm grip?
Mint Storm Grip is much better than SG Flat; however a worn Storm Grip has little attacking usees.