"Build me a combo!"

You can't build a decent hybrid of Attack and Stamina because they are opposing ideas.

Furthermore, I don't think you own any MFB, do you? If not, why not read more about them on the board first ... there is a competitive MFB combos topic as well as much more information around the board.
hybrid metal wheels:
rock, flame, dark

original wheels:
pegasis, wolf, aquario, pisces, libra, virgo, leone, gemios, saggitario, ldrago, bull

tracks:
100, 105, 125, D125, 145, C145, DF145

bottoms:
F, HF, HF/S, S, BS, B, WB, SF, FS

im looking for an attack type blade, ive already experimented around and i know my competitive combos (LibraC145WB, VirgoDF145/D125B, Flame SaggitarioDF145/D125B), but those are all for defense and stamina, i know i lack a storm and quetz... which puts me in a hard place...

im interested in what you guys think Grin
You really need an RF. F and HF are very out-classed. Any attack combo that you try to make with those parts will be very out-classed. But I guess you can try Aquario/Leone/ L Drago 100F.
yea... i know i need an RF... i had paid for a Storm Pegasis from Azuma in that hole fundraiser for the WBO thing and Brad said hed ask him... but i havent heard from either of them about it... so i dont want to go order another until i find out whats going on with that one Grin
hey i made a combo using

AR: Dranzer V2
WD: Ten heavy
BB: SG Semi-flat

also i know you guys are going to tell me its impossible but i managed to mold in a freely moving sub-AR (War lion)
do you suggest making any different combos with those blades?
(Jul. 30, 2009  12:15 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: yea... i know i need an RF... i had paid for a Storm Pegasis from Azuma in that hole fundraiser for the WBO thing and Brad said hed ask him... but i havent heard from either of them about it... so i dont want to go order another until i find out whats going on with that one Grin

When was the last time you mentioned this to me? Did you try contacting Azuma about it at all? :\ If you hadn't heard anything about it in a while you should have said something. Regardless, Azuma is the one handling those orders, not me.

(Jul. 30, 2009  4:18 AM)raiderqb14 Wrote: hey i made a combo using

AR: Dranzer V2
WD: Ten heavy
BB: SG Semi-flat

also i know you guys are going to tell me its impossible but i managed to mold in a freely moving sub-AR (War lion)
do you suggest making any different combos with those blades?

That combo isn't very good, and making your own parts is illegal.
Oh....what other combos can I make with a galeon dranzer v2 flash leopard 2 black dranzer and driger f?
(Jul. 30, 2009  5:58 AM)raiderqb14 Wrote: Oh....what other combos can I make with a galeon dranzer v2 flash leopard 2 black dranzer and driger f?

Galeon + 10 Heavy (IIRC, Flash Leopard 2 comes with 10 Heavy) or 10 Balance.
or
Uncustomized Dranzer V2
So your telling me there's no WD or BB I can add to the dranzer to make it better?
BeyBrad Wrote:When was the last time you mentioned this to me? Did you try contacting Azuma about it at all? If you hadn't heard anything about it in a while you should have said something. Regardless, Azuma is the one handling those orders, not me.

alright its fine i just got an email from Azuma so its all good Grin

i knew you were busy so i didnt want to bother you much about it, but in hindsight i probably shouldve said something again...

sorry for any inconvenience and thank you!
np, sorry i didn't get it taken care of
what WD and BB fits the dranzer V2 AR best?
I've only really seen effective use of that AR on a Dranzer V2 uncustomized.
how does any one now how to build a double weight disk wolborg i got the piecies like the a left spin gear a light b4 attack defence metal but its not the right metal a wolborg engine gear grib bouncer with drigers bouncer and a metaly thingy and i was thinking do u know how to build th custom doubled weight disked beyblade with the left spin gear piecies a metaly thingy galmans purple metal a metal with triagley holed metal a master draciel top and a dragoon bitbeast
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:25 AM)bey trah Wrote: how does any one now how to build a double weight disk wolborg i got the piecies like the a left spin gear a light b4 attack defence metal but its not the right metal a wolborg engine gear grib bouncer with drigers bouncer and a metaly thingy and i was thinking do u know how to build th custom doubled weight disked beyblade with the left spin gear piecies a metaly thingy galmans purple metal a metal with triagley holed metal a master draciel top and a dragoon bitbeast

What?

Use punctuation marks because I can hardly understand what you're saying. And using two weight disks is illegal.
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:25 AM)bey trah Wrote: how does any one now how to build a double weight disk wolborg i got the piecies like the a left spin gear a light b4 attack defence metal but its not the right metal a wolborg engine gear grib bouncer with drigers bouncer and a metaly thingy and i was thinking do u know how to build th custom doubled weight disked beyblade with the left spin gear piecies a metaly thingy galmans purple metal a metal with triagley holed metal a master draciel top and a dragoon bitbeast

Double Weight Disk beyblades are illegal and after prolonged use, make your Attack Ring useless due to stripping. Don't do it.
I have wolf, aquario, and black pegasis 100 hf, dunno what to do though Uncertain any ideas?
What Wolf you got? D125B?
It would be the one in the A&B set considering that appears to be what he has.
Yea, you're right. Wasn't putting 2 and 2 together lol.
(Jul. 31, 2009  2:20 AM)Xenoka Wrote: I have wolf, aquario, and black pegasis 100 hf, dunno what to do though Uncertain any ideas?

Assuming you have the A & B Reshuffle Set, then the parts that you have are:
- Aquario 105F
- Black Pegasis 100HF
- Wolf 125SF

So I guess you can try, Aquario 100F.
(Jul. 31, 2009  2:46 AM)Aqua Wrote: Assuming you have the A & B Reshuffle Set, then the parts that you have are:
- Aquario 105F
- Black Pegasis 100HF
- Wolf 125SF

So I guess you can try, Aquario 100F.

yep that's what it is, but is that the only worthwhile combo? I'm guessing aquario has the best attack wheel of the three if it's using the flat one. I've heard hf isn't good but is that true? what would it be used for?
(Jul. 31, 2009  3:09 AM)Xenoka Wrote: I've heard hf isn't good but is that true? what would it be used for?

Spare parts for friends to use >.>... Seriously though, it doesn't have much use.
(Jul. 31, 2009  3:11 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Spare parts for friends to use >.>... Seriously though, it doesn't have much use.

So basically I would use it to be a carp and beat my friend everytime? lol, i'm sure it has it's niche somewhere....
EDIT: are there any good combo's that I could make with one more blade? i was thinking of getting a regular pegasis for the RF or stardust pegasis if it has a different wheel. I'm looking mostly attack but i'm soon going to go for a stamina type (i like to have one of each if possible)
(Jul. 31, 2009  3:13 AM)Xenoka Wrote: EDIT: are there any good combo's that I could make with one more blade?

No, not really. The parts in the A & B Reshuffle set are not that great and are all out-classed. 100 (and maybe Aquario) are probably the only decent parts out of that set.

(Jul. 31, 2009  3:13 AM)Xenoka Wrote: i was thinking of getting a regular pegasis for the RF or stardust pegasis if it has a different wheel. I'm looking mostly attack but i'm soon going to go for a stamina type (i like to have one of each if possible)

Storm Pegasis 105RF isn't what you'd consider the regular Pegasis. Pegasis 105F is. And Stardust Pegasis is the same as Storm Pegasis, it just has a different coloured metal wheel. You can only get Stardust Pegasis in RBV3, so you're not guaranteed to get it anyway, unless you're getting it from YJA or something.

For attack, you'll need parts like:
Storm
Quetzacoatl
RF

And for stamina, just get the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set w/ a Leone Starter Set or Pegasis Booster.