"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 20, 2009  7:06 AM)Fira Wrote: which beyblade launcher is better,

marksmen grip or catapult launcher?

if they are the same which do u prefer?

Neither ... get a regular Customize Grip.

Also, this isn't the topic to ask that.
What is the best plastic combo you could possibly use with Gaia Dragoon G, Trygle, Rock Bison, Gallzly, and Dranzer G? Could you please make atleast the top 5 or 4 Combos out of these please? Thanks a ton Smile

PS. The reason why I am asking this is because I need the best combo for those plastics for the Melbourne event Grin
(Jul. 22, 2009  6:08 AM)Quetz Wrote: What is the best plastic combo you could possibly use with Gaia Dragoon G, Trygle, Rock Bison, Gallzly, and Dranzer G? Could you please make atleast the top 5 or 4 Combos out of these please? Thanks a ton Smile

PS. The reason why I am asking this is because I need the best combo for those plastics for the Melbourne event Grin

I would just use Trygle / Wide / Galzzly ... this is a pretty bad selection.
What could I make best of these HMS and these plastics.

HMS:

Draciel MS
Dragoon MS
DEMS
Dranzer MS
Thunder Dragon
Gaia Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Wolborg MS

So far my combination for HMS is

AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Flat core

And plastics... I dunno :\

Dranzer S,G, GT
Dragoon S, V, V2, G, GT
Draciel MBD
Wolborg 2,4
Your HMS combo is very good as it is.

Could also try:

Survival

AR : Metal Saucer
WD : Circle Wide
RC : Bearing Core

For Plastics ...

Upper Attack

AR : Triangle Wing
WD : Heaviest you have ... I'm guessing 6 Heavy from DMBD?
SG : Right/Left SG
BB : Storm Grip

Smash Attack
AR : 8 Spiker
WD : 10 Wide
SG : Left SG
BB : Storm Grip
hey guys i was building a plastic blade what do you think about this?

AR-Flash Leopard 2, combined with the Galeon sub-AR
WD- 10 WIDE
BB- Use a heavy metal core from Metal Driger
Tip- Defense rounded
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:08 AM)raiderqb14 Wrote: hey guys i was building a plastic blade what do you think about this?

WD- 10 WIDE
Tip- Defense rounded

How can you use Flash Leapord 2's AR with any sub AR considering that Flash Leapord 2 can't fit a sub AR?
(Jul. 24, 2009  12:08 AM)raiderqb14 Wrote: hey guys i was building a plastic blade what do you think about this?

WD- 10 WIDE
Tip- Defense rounded

Okay, there are several things wrong with this...

1) That's not how a combo is written. This is the basic format of how a combo should be written:
AR:
WD:
SG:
BB:

2) HMC is not a BB, it's a part of the SG.

3) Flash Leopard 2 cannot legally fit a sub-AR.

4) It's not called 'Tip', it's referred to as the BB.

5) There is no such thing as 'Defense rounded'
ok im sorry i did not use proper "combo grammer" but just how is that customization?
and forget the sub-AR that was a typo
The whole sub-AR was a typo?

Until you rewrite your combo we cannot help you. It is impossible to for us to know what you mean. So far we know:

AR: Flash Leopard II
WD: 10 Wide
SG: ?? with HMC
BB: ??

It is most likely a bad combo though seeing as Flash Leopard II's AR is a little rubbish.
well the SG was metal drigers
and the base was also flash leopards
and if thats a bad combo do you have anything in mind i could do differently with those blades to make a better combo?
So:

AR: Panther Head
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right Casings with HMC
BB: SG Metal Sharp Base

(nearly uncustomized Flash Leopard II)

Basically, it's not very good. The parts dont really harmonize, I'm not sure what you're trying to create. What other parts do you have?
i have galeon which according to beywiki has one of the best plastic attack rings out there....but due the rule book saying at timnes can be illegal im hesitant to use it. i also have an old black dranzer and a driger F missing its base
Galeon is perfectly fine. It's only banned in Restricted which is an optional format. That said, you don't have very many parts. An uncustomized Galeon is pretty nice.
Thanx and i ordered a lott that comes with an a-99 dranzer, gaia dragoon, h-14 draciel, h-9 galzzly, and an h-11 wolborg
Im lost here
will any engine gear fit in any plastic beyblade parts. not the fakeones
Engine gears will fit with engine gear bases, nothing else. However, You CAN use normal plastic AR's on EG bases and vice-versa, if that's what you're asking.
can a engine gear fit in any weight disk and any attack ring
(Jul. 25, 2009  12:37 AM)Fira Wrote: where can i get a strata dragoon G beyblade
This is not the topic to ask such questions, at all. I believe you have already been redirected before. Moreover, submitting two posts in a row is not necessary.
can engine gear fit in any parts like any attack ring and wieght disk
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:01 AM)Fira Wrote: can engine gear fit in any parts like any attack ring and wieght disk

You've asked this several times and been told yes every time.
Attack Rings:
Hayate(I have Black and White)
Dragoon S(2)
Dragoon V2
Draciel Fortress
Tiger Defenser(Jumper version)
Strata Dragoon Engine Gear Attack ring(The Sub-attack Ring I traded for this red one with two wing/fin-like protrusions)
Trygle
This blackish-grey one that came with a humanoid-bird bit-chip. My friend gave me this, and I don't know the name. I think it's a Dranzer of some kind.

Weight Disks:
Heavy 10
Heavy 6
Wide 8(Two normal, one special Red)
Wide 10
Balance 10

Blade Bases:
Strata Dragoon EG
Draciel Original
Trygle
The Driger base with the peaked metal tip. I think it's V or G.
Magnacore Dragoon S
Magnacore base to match the black bird-thing

Okay, so I'd prefer an Attack type, or an Attack/Defense Balance type. Anything really would be good.
Okay, I believe the last AR you're talking about is Metal Dranzer? Though really every god damned blade came with the Skarmory chip, if you think it's a grey dranzer, it's probably Metal Dranzer.

At the moment I'm working off your bases. Do you know what condition your Dragoons S tips are? Also, note that they don't actually come with a magnacore so are you sure that they are Dragoon S bases?

By original Draciel do you know if you mean Draciel S or Draciel Metal Ball Defenser?

Also, can you try to work out what the Driger base is? Can you at least tell us if it has an engine gear or not as that narrows it down......if it doesn't come with one then it's not Driger G at least.

If you're really stuck use the wiki and google images to help clarify.