"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 13, 2009  6:57 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: did they release mariam/miriams beyblade from the saint shields?

Please tell me how this relates to this topic.

No they did not.
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:57 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: did they release mariam/miriams beyblade from the saint shields?

No.
i have a list of blades
dragoon v2, gt, strata v,
draciel mbd,master
drigerg ar only,s
dranzer gt,s, and master
oh sorry, wrong place. ok any combos that can create that blade?
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:20 PM)gavman87 Wrote: i have a list of blades
dragoon v2, gt, strata v,
draciel mbd,master
drigerg ar only,s
dranzer gt,s, and master

Were you requesting a customization using those parts?
If so, you could make a simple compact combo or defensive combo with:

Tiger defenser attack ring
Ten heavy Weight Disk
Metal Ball Base (with 2 extra ball bearings if available) or SG metal changer (with Heavy metal core if available)

An attack combo:

Triple tiger or dranzer gt's attack ring
Ten wide Weight disk
SG Metal Flat 2

Both are intended to be right spin.
(Jul. 13, 2009  9:43 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: Were you requesting a customization using those parts?
If so, you could make a simple compact combo or defensive combo with:

Tiger defenser attack ring
Ten heavy Weight Disk
Metal Ball Base (with 2 extra ball bearings if available) or SG metal changer (with Heavy metal core if available)

An attack combo:

Triple tiger or dranzer gt's attack ring
Ten wide Weight disk
SG Metal Flat 2

Both are intended to be right spin.

For the Upper Attack combo, Driger G's is for right spin while Dranzer GT's is for left spin. If Dranzer GT is in right-spin, he'll be performing Force Smash Attack instead of Upper Attack.

I have a few right here.

Upper Attack Ver. I
AR: Triple Tiger
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Neo Right
BB: SG Metal Flat

Upper Attack Ver. II
AR: Dranzer GT
SG: Neo Left
BB: Customize Grip
SP: Dragoon V2

Force Smash Attack
AR: Dranzer GT
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo Right
BB: Customize Grip
SP: Dragoon V2

Endurance
AR: Driger S
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Dranzer S
BB: Dranzer S (Endurance Mode)
Is this any good?

AR:Metal Driger
WDEeeight Wide
SG:Wolborg 2
BB:Wolborg 2

Please tell me whats wrong, and what it does. (P.S: I'm very Clueless T-T )
BrooklynBEGA, Triple Wing is Upper Attack in both Spin Directions.

You should look to use SG Metal Flat (Strata Dragoon V) in all of the Upper Attack combos for its short height.

For an endurance-based customisation, Ten-Wide (Strata Dragoon V) as a Weight Disk would be more suitable.

---

Silvermoon, Cross Spiker (Metal Driger's AR) is not suitable for what is effectively a Defense-orientated customisation. I'd recommend a heavier Weight Disk and an alternative Attack Ring ...
Ok, what AR should I use then?
I don't know what you have.
I have ....(All my ARs)
rock bison
Gigars
knight dranzer
Zeus subring
Galman (no subring)
Dragoon V2
Dragoon F
Wyborg
Seaborg 2

thats all
Hmm, is it illegal for a AR to use a different Sub-AR? The only thing I can recommend is Holy Despell + War Monkey for a Defense/Endurance.

And I thought Triangle Wing in Right Spin was Force Smash, never mind. And yeah, 10 Wide is better for endurance but I was trying to center the spin towards the center of the beyblade instead of outwards but I see that is for compacts and not for endurance.
Edit: Bwahaha, forgot to say that this is not illegal, BrooklynBEGA. :]

Does he mean he has Holy Dispel's Sub-Ring, as in the secondary layer, and War Monkey's primary Attack Ring?

Because I can't see those two combined making a good combination at all ...

However, Holy Dispel's top Attack Ring with War Monkey as the Sub-Ring would be alright I suppose.
That's exactly what I meant, lol. The Main AR for Zeus is Holy Despell and the Sub AR is Screw Zeus. Since Holy Despell is small and circular save for the two points at the end, another circular Sub AR would work for defense/endurance until he gets War Lion.
The main AR is War monkey
also, if somebody would trade something for war lion, that'll be great, because i cant get my hands on one; and I guess i need Holy dispell. I'll trade Gigars AR, or Dragoon V2 AR
Ah, sorry, my mistake. But if you can get your hands on War Lion, then you won't need Holy Despell at all because War Lion outclasses it any day of the week.

PROTIP: Driger S AR pwns with Endurance combos, get that before getting War Lion.
Does anybody have a extra Driger S Ar to trade then?
(Jul. 14, 2009  12:47 AM)SilverMoon Wrote: Does anybody have a extra Driger S Ar to trade then?
Ask in the Bey Marketplace forum. This topic/forum is for combinations.
MFB:
Storm Pegasis
L-Drago 100F
Capricorn 100HF
Pegasis 105F

Plastic:
Strata Dragoon G, aka Gaia Dragoon G
Rock Bison
Galzzly
Wolborg 1
Dranzer G
Trypio
Dragoon G
Driger V
Out of your MFB's you'll probably only really want to use the following:

Storm Pegasis 100RF
L Drago 100RF

The Storm Pegasis 100RF is a great attacker so you should do well with it. It is a difficult combo to master though, it's difficult to get used to, and generally unpredictable early on. A good sliding shoot technique should help too control it more.
(Jul. 14, 2009  1:44 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Out of your MFB's you'll probably only really want to use the following:

Storm Pegasis 100RF
L Drago 100RF

The Storm Pegasis 100RF is a great attacker so you should do well with it. It is a difficult combo to master though, it's difficult to get used to, and generally unpredictable early on. A good sliding shoot technique should help too control it more.

Thanks a lot Grin I haven't got the L Drago, the S Pegasis, or the Capricorn yet, I only have ordered the normal Pegasis that comes with the launcher, cord, and attack stadium. Thanks for your help. Smile
@ Gaia_Dragoon:

Out of your plastics, I would just stick with a uncustomized Wolborg 1 or these two attack types:

Combo I:
AR: Gaia Dragoon G
SG: Neo-Right
BB: SG Flat

Combo II:
AR: Dranzer G
SG: Neo-Right
BB: SG Flat

Other than that, nothing else is useful for competition.
Plonking a Ten Wide on Wolborg would be good also. :]
Thanks a lot, lol why do you guys talk as if Wolborg 1 is so great? It's not that great...? I think my Gaia Dragoon and my Rock Bison are a bit better. I tried those combo's out, I like the wolborg with the 10 wide, and I especially like the combo 1 by brooklyn.

Thanks.
Well, Wolborg 1 is your best endurance blade out of your plastic collection. Plus, the only thing G/GT series beyblades are good for are their attack rings in my opinion. Except for Metal Driger, HMC FTW