"Build me a combo!"

so driger f and dranzer f wont help me???
(May. 28, 2009  2:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: Is WB alot better than B..

You see, I would use D vs other defense combo's and B as main tip..

I'm on a budget so.. wouldn't it be smarter to get D first.. and then later get WB, unless WB gives me so much more advantage than B, i think D is better to get..

Then I'd be able to make the Virgo combo too..

B for Stamina, WB for Defense. Don't think D is as necessary as thought anymore.
In that case, we should change Leone 145D in the What to get for MFB thread, to maybe Escolpio WD145B? Or Wolf D125B.
Well.. You need to get at least 1 starter, else you will have no launcher:p
Wolf then.
what can you make from:
dragoon v ar
magnetic wd
left spin gear
no base
coz i have found with out a bb a blade will win 8/10 battles
You can't make anything from that, it's illegal. Your supposed to list all your parts here, not one combination, anyway.
(May. 31, 2009  1:07 AM)black Pegasus Wrote: what can you make from:
dragoon v ar
magnetic wd
left spin gear
no base
coz i have found with out a bb a blade will win 8/10 battles

Nothing... :\

And it's illegal to use a beyblade without the base.
oh and btw all i have is plastic gen mag gen
me and my mate play how we want unless we are playing an official game
hey im going to get some metal fights some how i was wondering what the best attack combo was using any mf parts so i can think in advance what ones to get so i dont find i dont have the right blades & have to rush out & get em
(May. 31, 2009  8:16 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey im going to get some metal fights some how i was wondering what the best attack combo was using any mf parts so i can think in advance what ones to get so i dont find i dont have the right blades & have to rush out & get em

The best MFB attack combo would probably be Storm Pegasis 90RF.
(May. 31, 2009  8:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: The best MFB attack combo would probably be Storm Pegasis 90RF.

90 is a little low, I'd say 100RF for him.
Plus 90 is too hard to get.
Storm Pegasus starter.
But RF is frggin huge so 90 is the best option right now ...
Also, why L Drago ???
(May. 31, 2009  8:19 PM)Book O Ozz Wrote: 90 is a little low, I'd say 100RF for him.
Plus 90 is too hard to get.
Storm Pegasus starter.

No. 90 is the best height because of how tall RF is. And he asked for the best attack combo using any MFB parts.
(May. 31, 2009  8:20 PM)Anu Wrote: But RF is frggin huge so 90 is the best option right now ...
Also, why L Drago ???

Accident lol.
(May. 31, 2009  8:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: No. 90 is the best height because of how tall RF is. And he asked for the best attack combo using any MFB parts.

Forgot about bottoms height.
Quetzalcoatl 90RF.

But you probably don't want to spend $60 on Quetz, so Storm Peg by itself is fine.
(May. 31, 2009  8:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Quetzalcoatl 90RF.

But you probably don't want to spend $60 on Quetz, so Storm Peg by itself is fine.

My thoughts excatcly.
I just hope he doesn't accidently gert normal pegasis.
is quetzalcoatl's wheel better than SP?

I've never seen it before..
i purchased some MFB yesterday, and i would like to know what the best attack combo i can make out of these beyblades.

Pegasus
Wolf
Escolpio
Can you list the tracks and bottoms plz?
(May. 31, 2009  8:56 PM)Ghost Wrote: is quetzalcoatl's wheel better than SP?

I've never seen it before..

IMO it has better Smash Attack.

[Image: Quetzalcoatl90WF_17.jpg]
Ugh, I bet it's not that shiny and new now, huh? I don't really wanna think about the battered Quetz.....Pinching_eyes_2