"Build me a combo!"

(May. 28, 2009  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Shoot it straight instead of at an angle.

well wen i pull the ripcord it just goes on a angle lol

and also my blades never seem to go long either and they cant knok things out !!! coz this be coz of my sdium? or my ripcord?
(May. 28, 2009  5:43 AM)clericlaw Wrote: well wen i pull the ripcord it just goes on a angle lol

and also my blades never seem to go long either and they cant knok things out !!! coz this be coz of my sdium? or my ripcord?

It sounds to me that you need to work on your shooting a lot.
(May. 28, 2009  5:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It sounds to me that you need to work on your shooting a lot.

anyway to improve?? lol im just new to beyblades tho i used to play it wen i was small
Well you have to practise shooting straight, there could be many reasons why your rpm rate isnt very high.

edit: beaten Smile
(May. 28, 2009  5:57 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Well you have to practise shooting straight, there could be many reasons why your rpm rate isnt very high.

edit: beaten Smile

rpm??

i think its also my stadium ! its old and stuff! is it possible to make a diy one?
rpm in simple is it's spin, and how many times it does it. Unless your stadium has hole's in it, im rather sure it's fine.

Just practise your launch, when trying to launch straight, get your launcher into the right position and hold the launcher perfectly still while pulling your winder. It's all about practising Smile
(May. 28, 2009  6:14 AM)josh-jf Wrote: rpm in simple is it's spin, and how many times it does it. Unless your stadium has hole's in it, im rather sure it's fine.

Just practise your launch, when trying to launch straight, get your launcher into the right position and hold the launcher perfectly still while pulling your winder. It's all about practising Smile

holes as in?? like actual holes or holes beyblades have made
Um however the hole's occurred doesnt really matter, im just saying if your stadium destroyed, then it wouldnt just kill your beyblade. I've bladed on some horrible stadiums before and while it can affect your blade, it doesnt kill its spin that much.
(May. 28, 2009  6:20 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Um however the hole's occurred doesnt really matter, im just saying if your stadium destroyed, then it wouldnt just kill your beyblade. I've bladed on some horrible stadiums before and while it can affect your blade, it doesnt kill its spin that much.

does it matter if the stadium isnt official beyb;lade? can it still be used??

also im buying

master dragoon
a drigger (dunno wich one)
master draciel

for $5 bucks would that help me?
^ nope it cant unfortunantly, atleast not in official WBO matches, if your just ersing friends you can do whatever you like. Master dragoon's attack ring is very good for upper attack, cant comment on the driger untill i know which one it is, master draciel doesnt have anything that spectacualr to it.

Before asking more questions though i suggest looking around the board's fisrt, im sure alot of your question's will be answered.
(May. 28, 2009  6:28 AM)josh-jf Wrote: ^ nope it cant unfortunantly, atleast not in official WBO matches, if your just ersing friends you can do whatever you like. Master dragoon's attack ring is very good for upper attack, cant comment on the driger untill i know which one it is, master draciel doesnt have anything that spectacualr to it.

Before asking more questions though i suggest looking around the board's fisrt, im sure alot of your question's will be answered.

well what shud i get them (blades)

and its drigger s

and is drigger s got a metal tip or rubber tip
(May. 28, 2009  7:05 AM)clericlaw Wrote: well what shud i get them (blades)

and its drigger s

and is drigger s got a metal tip or rubber tip

Driger s has a metal tip, again if you looked around your answer would have been answered rather easily.
(May. 28, 2009  7:49 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Driger s has a metal tip, again if you looked around your answer would have been answered rather easily.

would it help me? and wat u mean look around?
Beywiki is linked at the top :\
(May. 28, 2009  9:44 AM)Giga Wrote: Beywiki is linked at the top :\

doesnt help me tho
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_S
Also, Josh Master Draciels AR is used in defense customizations sometimes. I know Anubis has a combo with it.

EDIT: All future questions should be asked in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Thread.
Seeing as my combo was bad,

A defense combo using:
Dranzer F
Driger F
Driger G
Metal Driger

^Yeah these suck for defense combo's D: I might get a Master Draciel for myself
No. Just leave plastics. Get more MFB.
(May. 28, 2009  9:53 AM)Giga Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_S
Also, Josh Master Draciels AR is used in defense customizations sometimes. I know Anubis has a combo with it.

EDIT: All future questions should be asked in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer! Thread.

I cant see a purpose for it, but then again if Anubis can find a use for it then im guessing it can be useful. However i do think there's better, and in my experience it's rather fragile.
i got 2 new blades !!! will they help me now. lol

Driger F and dranzer F lol !!
^ ASK A QUESTION THREAD!!!
A few questions..

Is CH120 really that much better than using WD145 and D125 alternatively?..
Should I use D, WB or B on my libra,,?

I currently have B.. and D125.. I have limited funds.. so I'm thinking of getting WD145
Only I'm doubting between D and WB..
if i where you i would choose WB.
am not sure if its better than D but with libra yes it is..
Is WB alot better than B..

You see, I would use D vs other defense combo's and B as main tip..

I'm on a budget so.. wouldn't it be smarter to get D first.. and then later get WB, unless WB gives me so much more advantage than B, i think D is better to get..

Then I'd be able to make the Virgo combo too..