"Build me a combo!"

Xp. Rheir is like, one leone 100 at/rf bid online compared to the loads of aquario ones.
(May. 13, 2009  4:46 PM)Khel Wrote: Storm Pegasis 90/100RF

Probably the best and most consistent attack combo available.

Thanks dude
Could someone make me an attack , defense , stamina and balance combo out of :
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Virgo 145BS
Pisces D125BS
Leone D125WD
Libra DF145BS
Saggitario 145S
Track 105
Bottom F
Leone 100F or HF for Attack.
& Libra D125WB (You said WD but that isn't out yet.) For defense.
Virgo D125BS for Stamina (Not sure about this one I haven't tried it) for Stamina.
Blitz whats a better bottom Hf or F.
(May. 14, 2009  7:23 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Blitz whats a better bottom Hf or F.

They're both pretty much the same. Some say that HF has more stamina; but I have not seen a noticeable improvement in battle.
sorry i meant B(Ball).
(May. 14, 2009  7:32 PM)Khel Wrote: They're both pretty much the same. Some say that HF has more stamina; but I have not seen a noticeable improvement in battle.
WF or F?
f but it don't matter now i chose to use F insted os HF.
So people what's a good balance combo out of
Wheel: Track: Bottom:
Saggitario 145 S
pisces DF145 S
Gemios DF145 BS
Capricorne 145 HF
105 FS
Pisces/ Capricorne 105 FS
Thanks Giga for the combo , so people i've got three wheels left from my customizations so i would like those 3 have a fairly good combo each? any ideas?
Pisces DF145 HF
Gemios DF145 BS
Saggitario 145 S
145 S
Thanks Giga for the combo , so people could anyone make 1 fairly good combo for each wheel:
Pisces DF145 HF
Gemios DF145 BS
Saggitario 145 S
145 S
I figured out what my mystery beyblade is! it's an Ultimate Saizo!

ARs:
U Saizo: Try/Tri cutter
M Dragoon: Upper Dragoon
Draciel S: Cross Spike
Trygle: Triple Wing
Wyborg: Double Snake

WDs:
6 Heavy
(2) 8 Heavy
(2) 8 Wide

BB:
Saizo: Sharp Base (not the same as SG Sharp Base)
M Dragoon: SG Flat
Wyborg: SG AUto Change Base
Trygle: SG Jumping Base

My main dilema is what to put the the SG Flat Base. The most commen advice I get is to use the 8 Heavy and Triple Wing with it. I like using cross spike, but I also hear upper dragoon is awesome too. Which AR should I use, and which WD should go with it?
(May. 15, 2009  9:07 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: My main dilema is what to put the the SG Flat Base. The most commen advice I get is to use the 8 Heavy and Triple Wing with it. I like using cross spike, but I also hear upper dragoon is awesome too. Which AR should I use, and which WD should go with it?

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: 8 wide
SG: Right SG
BB: SG Flat Base (Master Dragoon)
Concept => Smash Attack

Upper Dragoon is like the best AR for upper attack, but the problem with any combo you made with only the parts you have would be that it would be heavy enough.
tbh there aren't many combos you can make with the parts that you have.
(May. 15, 2009  9:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: Concept => Smash Attack

Upper Dragoon is like the best AR for upper attack, but the problem with any combo you made with only the parts you have would be that it would be heavy enough.
tbh there aren't many combos you can make with the parts that you have.

True. My SG flat is the only real good base I think I have. But I don't know about Saizo's Sharp Base.

Is there a system like rock, paper, scissors, where smash hit will beat an endurance type, or anything of that matter. Like what I'm saying is would the combo you suggested be weak to any certain kinds of beyblades?
Defence blades would beat it.
Well, I might as well throw up what I have and see what can be made of them.
So far I've just been using these un-customised, and I'm figuring people are going to suggest something Libra buy we'll see.

Blades/ Sets:
BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type
-Pegasus 100HF
-Aqario 105F
-Wolf 125SF
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type
-Libra 145S
-Virgo DF145BS (*May have got this a little wrong, hard to read the InToy's image. And the box isn't here yet)
-Leone D125B (*)
BB-29 :: Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS
BB-03 :: Starter Chiron (Sajitario) 145S
BB-06 :: Booster Bull 145S
BB-05 :: Booster Pegasus 145D
(May. 17, 2009  7:06 PM)Munkerz Wrote: Well, I might as well throw up what I have and see what can be made of them.
So far I've just been using these un-customised, and I'm figuring people are going to suggest something Libra buy we'll see.

Blades/ Sets:
BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type
-Pegasus 100HF
-Aqario 105F
-Wolf 125SF
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type
-Libra 145S
-Virgo DF145BS (*May have got this a little wrong, hard to read the InToy's image. And the box isn't here yet)
-Leone D125B (*)
BB-29 :: Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS
BB-03 :: Starter Chiron (Sajitario) 145S
BB-06 :: Booster Bull 145S
BB-05 :: Booster Pegasus 145D

Libra D125D (Stamina)
Libra D125B (Defense)
Aquario 100F (Attack)
Virgo 100BS/D (Stamina)
Libra D125D/B, Virgo 100 BS, and Pegasis/Aquarrio 100HF should work. Defense, stamina, and attack combos respectively.
Use Leone in stead of Pegasis on the last one.
If he is going to employ the 100 track onto a defense/stamina blade I would recommend using the D bottom. BS has poorer balance and will get knocked off balance easier

Virgo D125BS and Libra100D if he wants to have two defense/endurance beys.
(May. 17, 2009  7:22 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Libra D125D/B, Virgo 100 BS, and Pegasis/Aquarrio 100HF should work. Defense, stamina, and attack combos respectively.

Pegasis is more of a stamina wheel than an attack wheel though.
offensively he should use either the Aquario unchanged or Leone 105F/HF
Kay, thanks guys. I'll mess about with some of these come Tuesday, should my Re-model set arrive on time.
(May. 17, 2009  7:25 PM)Aqua Wrote: Pegasis is more of a stamina wheel than an attack wheel though.

Yeah, my bad. Forgot about Leone, lol.
Lol , how could you forget about leone , leone is to awesome to forget.