"Build me a combo!"

Leone145D or anything with a 145 Track.
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:32 PM)Giga Wrote: Leone145D or anything with a 145 Track.

Uh, what?

This really needs to stop. Everyone assumes Quetzalcoatl is a Force Smash God based on some photos I took. It's too light to do this effectively.

To, get Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Storm Pegasis 105RF is a starter right? I need a winder, and a shooter. So a starter would be good for me.
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:35 PM)To Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF is a starter right? I need a winder, and a shooter. So a starter would be good for me.

Yeah. But it comes with a Beylauncher not a shooter and winder.
Okay Brad, It's still it's best quality. So, to complement Quetz best a 145 track would be best, right?
As long as I can launch the Beyblade it's all fine. These two will be my first MFBs so yeah.
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Okay Brad, It's still it's best quality. So, to complement Quetz best a 145 track would be best, right?

How do you know? Have you tested it? Has anyone here tested Quetzalcoatl on 145 yet?
No, but it's natural isn't it? Okay it's speculation but that's how it should be. It has force smash so it will work on a high track. Where did I say it would work amazingly?
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:48 PM)Giga Wrote: No, but it's natural isn't it? Okay it's speculation but that's how it should be. It has force smash so it will work on a high track. Where did I say it would work amazingly?

I was making a conclusion based on a shape. But it's too light to have Force Smash, and the slopes aren't steep enough to be effective. Everyone has been saying "QUETZALCOATL HAS FORCE SMASH" based on some photos I took trying to make the best conclusions I could, but it seems to be that nobody has any real evidence to support this claim. So can we please stop making these conclusions that are going to lead people down the wrong path?
Okay, sorry. Metal Face needs to be tested with it.
Actually, has anyone here actually tested Quetz with anything? I presume everyone is too scared of causing cosmetic damage to theirs (quite understandable)
I remember Anubis saying he would but I can't remember if anything came of it.
(Apr. 23, 2009  9:52 PM)Khel Wrote: Actually, has anyone here actually tested Quetz with anything? I presume everyone is too scared of causing cosmetic damage to theirs (quite understandable)
Whaaat? Why NOT battle with it? That's the point of having it, isn't it?

I know it's a collectible and all, but it's not worth it if you can't battle IMO...
Tourny Tommorow,So I need a few last combos So I need you to help me please..(I only have like 2 XD)So umm yeah here are my blades
Master Dragoon
Gaia Dragoon V
Flash Leopard
Burning Kerberous
Dranzerv2
Dracielv2
DracielV
Dragoon G
FORGOT TO MENTION:all parts of Metal Dranzer except base.and all parts of metal Driger except base and Its the takara one with HMC core
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo-Right SG w/ MG Core
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

AR: Panther Claw
WD: Ten Balance
SG: Neo Right SG Bearing Core
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customize Bearing Base
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: Ten Heavy
SG: Neo-Right SG w/ MG Core

AR: Panther Claw
WD: Ten Balance
SG: Neo Right SG Bearing Core
SP: Cross Survivor
BB: Customize Bearing Base

I forgot I had metal dranzer attack ring,gear,and WD and samething with metal Driger with HMC.are there any changes to those combos now that you know this?
Give HMC to the top combo.
Thanks for the combos brad,Anyone got more?I heard 8-Spiker has some force smash in it.anyone got a force smash combo?
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:36 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Thanks for the combos brad,Anyone got more?I heard 8-Spiker has some force smash in it.anyone got a force smash combo?

It has smash, not force smash ...

You don't have a Neo Left or regular Left SG, so you can't really use it.
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It has smash, not force smash ...

You don't have a Neo Left or regular Left SG, so you can't really use it.

Well,Deikalo said she might give me a Regular left spin (She was not sure btw which is why I did not mention it) But if she does whats the combo please?
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:39 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well,Deikalo said she might give me a Regular left spin (She was not sure btw which is why I did not mention it) But if she does whats the combo please?

AR: Eight Spiker
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Left
No, I'm giving you the gear for sure.
What's the best defense combo out of:
Libra 145S
Leone D125B
Virgo DF145BS
Pisces D125BS
SGTO 145SF
Track 105
Bottom F
Libra D125B (defense)and Virgo105BS (stamina). For smash attack you can use Leone105F.