"Build me a combo!"

(Apr. 13, 2009  11:28 PM)Jey Wrote: I'm looking in my basement but it is insanly hard to find them. I also don't want to spend to much money buying to many more beyblades on the internet but that will probrably be my only way of getting more :s

Yes, the only way to buy beyblades now is online, unless your lucky and you find a store still selling a couple of them.
If you decide to buy some more blades, you should get MFB Smile
Ya i have to pick some of those up. I want to try them out. Metal beyblades that was my dream when i was little.
(Apr. 13, 2009  11:46 PM)Jey Wrote: Ya i have to pick some of those up. I want to try them out. Metal beyblades that was my dream when i was little.

Yeah, you should, they're pretty awesome Smile Here's some MFB that are important to get: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Ok thanks. Is there any combos for:
driger v
dranzer v
dragoon v
dranzer f
dranzer s
My bro wants to know?
(Apr. 13, 2009  11:59 PM)Jey Wrote: Ok thanks. Is there any combos for:
driger v
dranzer v
dragoon v
dranzer f
dranzer s
My bro wants to know?

umm...

Maybe just use Dranzer F (with the flat tip) uncostumized. Or Dranzer S uncostumized.

Or try:

AR: Double Wing (Dranzer S)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right SG
BB: SG Metal Flat Base (Driger V)
First, that combination above won't work too well if you have the sharp-tipped Driger V base.
You could try:
AR: Driger V
WD: 8 Wide (Dragoon V)
BB/SG: Dranzer S (using the flat plastic tip, not the sharp metal tip)
This should do okay for a pure life after death customization.
(Apr. 14, 2009  2:12 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: First, that combination above won't work too well if you have the sharp-tipped Driger V base.
You could try:
AR: Driger V
WD: 8 Wide (Dragoon V)
BB/SG: Dranzer S (using the flat plastic tip, not the sharp metal tip)
This should do okay for a pure life after death customization.

What? Why did you use Sonic Tiger?
IDK, I was thinking it was small enough to work okay, maybe Dranzer F's AR should be in it's place? I haven't seen a Driger V in awhile, so I could be off on that.
I'll try them out see which ones kicks the most rear end.
driger f attack ring
driger s
dragoon gt
dranzer v attack ring
metal ball base
driger v2 attack ring
and this thing i dunno
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: 002.jpg]
That's a silver Spiral Change Base.
That base with Driger S AR and 10 Wide. It's a great pure life after death combo, just make sure that base is in attack mode.
thnx but how do i know when its in attack? what mode thing
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:26 AM)Tyson Wrote: thnx but how do i know when its in attack? what mode thing

When the metal tip is inside. It's in Attack Mode in those pictures.
(Apr. 13, 2009  8:54 PM)Aqua Wrote: AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
WD: 10-wide
SG: Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Version) (Burning Kerberous)
SP: Cross Survival (Dranzer V2)
BB: Customize Bearing Base (Burning Kerberous)
Concept => Defense/Survival

So,thats the only Good combo I can Build with my blades?If there are more can someone post them Please
Is this a good combo anyone? Im not very good with combo's, and i tried with this one.
AR-upper dragoon
WD-ten balance
SG-Bearing(The Phantom Wolborg)
BB-Wolborg

Its for Endurance
What beyblades do you have?
Got my MFB's today, I need an endurance combination, I will be getting a leone145D, but I need a combo to work with until I get it. I also need a decent attack combo.

Parts:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Virgo DF145BS
Leone D125B
Libra 145S
Black 105 and F
For attack, either uncustomized Storm Pegasis or Leone 105RF. As for endurance, use Virgo 105BS (or D125?).
Also, Libra D125B will work nicely for defense.
(Apr. 15, 2009  12:58 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: What beyblades do you have?

I listed them in my Info
Quote:Beyblades that i own include Dragoon GT, Dranzer Gt, Bull, L Drago, kids Dragoon, Wyvern DJ, Gurdian Driger, Bearing Stinger, Wolborg, Dranzer F, Metal Driger, and torch Pegasus.

^^^For anyone else.
Anyways, try these:
AR: Kid Dragoon/Dranzer GT
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: HMC(if that Metal Driger is Takara)/Right SG
BB: Kid Dragoon
Concept ===> Upper Attack

AR: Dranzer F
SG: Right
BB: Kid Dragoon
Concept ===> Smash Attack

AR: Torch Pegasis (would this work good enough?)
BB: Bearing Stinger/ Wolborg(only if Takara)
Concept ===> Right Spin Stealer

That's about it that I can see.
(Apr. 15, 2009  1:20 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: For attack, either uncustomized Storm Pegasis or Leone 105RF. As for endurance, use Virgo 105BS (or D125?).
Also, Libra D125B will work nicely for defense.
Never realized Leone wheel was particularly useful for attack, thought Virgo would be better for attack since it seems like it'd have decent upper.
Also, wouldn't Libra wheel be better than Virgo for endurance since it has a greater weight?
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:02 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Never realized Leone wheel was particularly useful for attack, thought Virgo would be better for attack since it seems like it'd have decent upper.

Leone's wheel is pretty good for smash attack, although it does have quite a bit of recoil.