"Build me a combo!"

I don't read anything; I just listen to Anubis ramble when we practice together. xD

I also like heavy beyblades because I use Gatyaki a lot, provided my eyes are still functioning by time I battle. Using Gatyaki with a light Beyblade does NOT work.
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:14 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't read anything; I just listen to Anubis ramble when we practice together. xD

I also like heavy beyblades because I use Gatyaki a lot, provided my eyes are still functioning by time I battle. Using Gatyaki with a light Beyblade does NOT work.

You've got a point there. I don't/can't use Gatyaki either, so.....yeah.
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:19 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: You've got a point there. I don't/can't use Gatyaki either, so.....yeah.
The only win I have against Anubis went something like this:

We used Stalin Clause. I picked a zombie, and he used his defenser...only I picked my zombie in the same spin direction. I used Gatyaki, and we both went flying (because a zombie is too light to actually knock out a defenser in mid air)...only his Beyblade shattered by coincidence/force.

I love using attackers, so a heavy attacker is perfect for my shooting style.
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: The only win I have against Anubis went something like this:

We used Stalin Clause. I picked a zombie, and he used his defenser...only I picked my zombie in the same spin direction. I used Gatyaki, and we both went flying (because a zombie is too light to actually knock out a defenser in mid air)...only his Beyblade shattered by coincidence/force.

I love using attackers, so a heavy attacker is perfect for my shooting style.
0.0 Nice. Anyways... we are way off topic.
I thought it was fairly relevant. I was using an example of the many uses of a heavy Beyblade.
IDK, it is the "Build Me A Combo!" thread. But I understand what you are saying. I'm going to start using heavier attackers from now on, haha.
(Apr. 11, 2009  5:34 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: IDK, it is the "Build Me A Combo!" thread. But I understand what you are saying. I'm going to start using heavier attackers from now on, haha.
I'll build you a combo for it if you'd like Wink
Go ahead, give me an example of a heavy attacker that you use. =)
I don't like naming my exact combination, but he's the gist of it:

AR: Cybernetic Dragon
WD: Wide Defense
SG: HMC Right
SP: Fin Tector
BB: Custom Grip Base

That's just an example, but Cybernetic Dragon (from what I've been told) has a good smash. It's also a large and heavy attack ring. The custom grip base is wild; anyone will know that. Generally, that'll fly out of an MFB attack stadium on it's own, so it's perfect for a heavy attacker; it won't slow as much because it already has too much power. xD In fact, it needs an HMC if you want it to somewhat reliably stay in the stadium. Uncertain

It has a different performance in other stadiums, however. Tornado Balance is a horrible stadium for this attacker. That's when I'm definitely use a low, light attacker.
Although I use Triple Wing instead... but you can decide which works best for you
(Apr. 11, 2009  12:50 PM)Anu Wrote: Although I use Triple Wing instead... but you can decide which works best for you
Either one would work. Just for this type of style I decided Cybernetic Dragon would just make for a better example since it has a larger surface.
Whale Crusher also fits the bill.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:00 PM)Giga Wrote: Whale Crusher also fits the bill.
Haven't tried that, really. :? I've never had much luck with it...
In left spin.
Ah, well, what's a good replacement for Wide Defense?
10 Wide ??? Although it's not as Heavy... Slightly lighter
(Apr. 11, 2009  10:11 PM)Anu Wrote: 10 Wide ??? Although it's not as Heavy...

Yes. Ten Wide is probably the best replacement for Wide Defense.
Mmmk. Thanks
Okay, I don't have many HMS at all, but
what could be the best HMS combo out of:
Hopper attack ms
Thunder searpent ms
Advanced averager ms
(Apr. 11, 2009  10:44 PM)Raykon Wrote: Okay, I don't have many HMS at all, but
what could be the best HMS combo out of:
Hopper attack ms
Thunder searpent ms
Advanced averager ms

AR: Metal Spring (Hopper Attack)
WD: Circle Heavy (Hopper Attack)
RC: Metal Semi-Flat core (Advance Averazer)
Concept => Compact

AR: Advance Balancer (Advance Averazer)
WD: CWD Free Survivor (Thunder Serpent)
RC: Metal Semi-Flat Core (Advance Averazer)
Concept=> Survival
I just visited my Cousin's House,and He gave me some of his blades.Well He said Id have To give him 10 dollars another day..(As If he will remember XD,He should of asked for it the second He gave me the blades)Well Since I got 3 New Blades,What combo Can I build Using
Dragoon G (New one)
Every Part of metal driger except the Blade Base
Every Part of Metal Dranzer Except the Blade Base
DracielV2
Master Dragoon
Strata Dragoon V

HMS
Driger MS
Strata Dragoon MS.

Well Of course the HMS blades are the last new ones So I did not even bother putting the label on them.
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:01 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I just visited my Cousin's House,and He gave me some of his blades.Well He said Id have To give him 10 dollars another day..(As If he will remember XD,He should of asked for it the second He gave me the blades)Well Since I got 3 New Blades,What combo Can I build Using
Dragoon G (New one)
Every Part of metal driger except the Blade Base
Every Part of Metal Dranzer Except the Blade Base
DracielV2
Master Dragoon
Strata Dragoon V

HMS
Driger MS
Strata Dragoon MS.

Well Of course the HMS blades are the last new ones So I did not even bother putting the label on them.

AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
WD: 10-wide
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Takara Metal Driger)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)
Concept=> Upper Attack

Do you have a Left SG?
Uncustomized Dragoon G or:

Upper Dragoon
10 Heavy
Neo Right SG (S-MG Core)
SG Metal Flat 2

(I guessed the Metal Driger would be Hasbro, correct me otherwise)
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Uncustomized Dragoon G or:

Master Dragoon
10 Heavy
Neo Right SG (S-MG Core)
SG Metal Flat 2

(I guessed the Metal Driger would be Hasbro, correct me otherwise)

Its the one with the Heavy Metal Core,
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:04 PM)Aqua Wrote: AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
WD: 10-wide
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Takara Metal Driger)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)
Concept=> Upper Attack

Do you have a Left SG?

Dragoon G has one So yes
(Apr. 11, 2009  11:08 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Its the one with the Heavy Metal Core,
Dragoon G has one So yes

Throw in an HMC to the combo I posted then.

Dragoon G's SG isn't compatible with Gaia Dragoon V which is what I imagine Aqua wanted to use it with as 8 Spiker and SG Metal Flat 2 make a great attack blade. However, you need a regular SG to go with it, not an Engine Gear.