"Build me a combo!"

Gaia Dragoon V
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: Didn't you alreadly ask for a combo with these blades.....? Anyways

Smash Attack
AR: Strike Turtle (Draciel V2)
WD: 10-wide
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Takara Metal Driger)
BB: SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V)

*cough*Just wondering if anyone has Anymore
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:29 PM)BladeBee Wrote: *cough*Just wondering if anyone has Anymore

There's not much more you can do with those parts that you have. Giga and I basically gave you the best ones.
(Apr. 01, 2009  9:31 PM)Aqua Wrote: There's not much more you can do with those parts that you have. Giga and I basically gave you the best ones.

*Floats away into a dark alley*Then I shall Collect more beyblades
Ok Tommorow I got A battle with Deikalo and Maybe Maz,So I ditched Tri Tig And Instead got Master Dragoon,So what is the best combo I can build useing All the other blades I said before (Strata Dragoon V,Metal Driger,DracielV2,Metal Dranzer)And Master Dragoon
same combo that Giga listed before, but instead of Triple Tiger use Upper Dragoon and 10 Wide
(Apr. 04, 2009  1:12 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok Tommorow I got A battle with Deikalo and Maybe Maz,So I ditched Tri Tig And Instead got Master Dragoon,So what is the best combo I can build useing All the other blades I said before (Strata Dragoon V,Metal Driger,DracielV2,Metal Dranzer)And Master Dragoon

AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
WD: 10-wide
SG: Neo-Right SG
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Takara Metal Driger)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)
Hi i have a few matches with friends coming up not to mention a tournament that will take place in sydney towards the end of the year im still buying alot of blades atm. I want to make a blade that has good attack but also decent endurance so it doesnt spin out in the 1st 10 seconds can u please suggest some good combos for me so i can make a blade that will achieve this? tell me any parts of any blades because as i said im increasing my collection and can buy the necessary blades thanks alot please give me heaps of new ideas Smile thanks.
Storm Pegasis.
(Apr. 04, 2009  8:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Storm Pegasis.

sorry i should have specified i want combos with plastics. When i make the jump to mfbs i will buy storm pegasus unless something new comes out thats better. But yes plastics please Smile
AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Left SG (Bearing Version)
Shaft: Defense Grip Base
BB: Customize Grip Base
lol thanks can u please specify what blades the parts come from? thanks Smile
(Apr. 04, 2009  8:38 AM)Giga Wrote: AR: Upper Dragoon/ Master Dragoon
WD: 10 Heavy / Have a look in the Parts list on the wiki and find it, there are a lot of blades with this weight disk.
SG: Left SG (Bearing Version) Left SG (Dragoon S and F) Bearing Ver Wolborg
Shaft: Defense Grip Base/ Wolborg 2
BB: Customize Grip Base Dragoon/ V2
Ew, why would you mix Upper Dragoon with a left SG? D:
Oh, yeah, woops. I meant Right but put Left by accident. :X
I don't have all the parts left.. considering I just found an old box of my blades but here is what I have as far as HMS goes.

Dranzer MS complete
Drigger AR
Advance Avenger RC
Dark effigy AR and RC
Sea Drake AR and RC
Dragoon AR
Einstein AR and WD
phantom fox AR
DJ's AR

Right now what I am using is Dark Effigy's AR and advance avenger's RC along with a weight disk that is smaller and heavy, but not the one einstein has. If you can come up with any better combination of the small selection of parts I have let me know.. I pretty much stopped my collection once HMS came out but amd interested in seeing if I can still build a good HMS with those. Thanks
(Apr. 04, 2009  7:24 PM)Nick Wrote: I don't have all the parts left.. considering I just found an old box of my blades but here is what I have as far as HMS goes.

Dranzer MS complete
Drigger AR
Advance Avenger RC
Dark effigy AR and RC
Sea Drake AR and RC
Dragoon AR
Einstein AR and WD
phantom fox AR
DJ's AR

Right now what I am using is Dark Effigy's AR and advance avenger's RC along with a weight disk that is smaller and heavy, but not the one einstein has. If you can come up with any better combination of the small selection of parts I have let me know.. I pretty much stopped my collection once HMS came out but amd interested in seeing if I can still build a good HMS with those. Thanks

For HMS:

AR: Cicle Upper (Dark Effigy MS)
WD: Circle Heavy (Einstein MS)
RC: Metal Flat Core (Dark Effigy MS)

Concept: Upper Attack
^^So bascially DEMS uncostumized.
(Apr. 04, 2009  7:24 PM)Nick Wrote: Dranzer MS complete
Drigger AR
Advance Avenger RC
Dark effigy AR and RC
Sea Drake AR and RC
Dragoon AR
Einstein AR and WD
phantom fox AR
DJ's AR

AR: Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS)
WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Drake)
RC: Metal Semi-Flat Core (Advance Averazer)

AR: DJ Spiker (Wyvern DJ)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Metal Change Core (Dark Effigy MS)

Concept: Smash Attack

Try those.
(Apr. 04, 2009  7:30 PM)Aqua Wrote: AR: Cicle Upper (Dark Effigy MS)
WD: Circle Heavy (Einstein MS)
RC: Metal Flat Core (Dark Effigy MS)

I think you mean Metal Change Core.
(Apr. 04, 2009  6:22 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ew, why would you mix Upper Dragoon with a left SG? D:

For blackdranzers blade would a dragoon g attack ring go well for it becuase for me personally i believe its prob the best dragoon attack ring. (as in the actual dragoon series not including spinoff ones)
(Apr. 04, 2009  11:26 PM)josh-jf Wrote: For blackdranzers blade would a dragoon g attack ring go well for it becuase for me personally i believe its prob the best dragoon attack ring. (as in the actual dragoon series not including spinoff ones)

Yeah, Eight Spiker (Dragoon G's AR) is pretty much the best AR of the entire Dragoon series. But I would not use it with Flame Change Base (Black Dranzer's BB), there are way better options.
What other blades do you have?
lol no i meant blackdranzer as in the wbo member lol because he posted earlier that he wants to make an attack blade with some endurance so i was just thinking that the dragoon g attack ring would be the way to go possibly?
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:05 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol no i meant blackdranzer as in the wbo member lol because he posted earlier that he wants to make an attack blade with some endurance so i was just thinking that the dragoon g attack ring would be the way to go possibly?

Whoa, my bad. Total misunderstanding there Lips_sealed
nah its cool that was my bad i didnt word it properly but yeah blackdranzer if someone gives you a left spin combo id suggest dragoon gs attack ring lol hope that helps
Wait. I have a specialized upper attack combo, and you want to put a smash attack AR on it :?