"Build me a combo!"

(Mar. 02, 2009  2:07 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Yeah that one

lol

you probably shouldn't brag about your skill as much as you do if you can't recognize wolborg 2
I'd say Dranzer V2 uncustomized with MG Core.
(Mar. 02, 2009  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2009  2:07 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Yeah that one

lol

you probably shouldn't brag about your skill as much as you do if you can't recognize wolborg 2

I didnt post it that way, I copied it directly the way he sent it to me. I don't brag, I just acknowledge that I am skilled just as I recognize other bladers but this is off topic so anyway..is that all he can make?
Sorry then. You should've read it over before posting it.

I agree with Shika, though I'd use Ten Heavy.
Its okay, and I agree, I should have read it too. Thank you for the help.
Is this thread doing mfb combos and if so what would be a good combo for pisces , attack or defense what ever you think would suit pisces the best.
What parts do you have (tracks and bottoms)?
track=105
bottom=Sf
^ If those are the only parts you have then you can only make this combo: Pisces105SF.....
How did you get picsec with out D125 and B? I thought that if you win, those are the specific part you get from the RanBoo?
(Mar. 02, 2009  10:10 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How did you get picsec with out D125 and B? I thought that if you win, those are the specific part you get from the RanBoo?

There is no way he could have gotten Pisces without those parts, unless somebody traded it to him that way, which I doubt.
(Mar. 02, 2009  10:10 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How did you get Pisces with out D125 and B? I thought that if you win, those are the specific part you get from the RanBoo?

Wait, I always thought Pisces came with Ball Sharp and not Ball???
Yeah, that's why I'm confused cuz it's supposed to be Pisces D125BS if you win that in the RB.

Anu: Yes. It's BS (Ball Sharp).
He got the Pisces from RBV2. Can't remember the track but it came with a BS so I'm assuming it was D125.

Do 105 and SF come with Black Pegasus? If not then they're parts he's planning on getting.
SF comes with Sagittario Booster and Bull Starter. I don't think 105 and SF came together with any blades released so far.

100HF comes with Black Pegasis.
105 and F come with BP
Oh. Well since he's offline now, he has:
Black Pegasus
Pisces
Sagittario
D125
F
BS
S
And I assume he plans on buying 105 and SF.
So with what he has Pisces D125BS would be the best combo which is how it originally came. And that's a Stamina combo.
That's what I thought. But he prefers S over BS. Said it was sharper. Despite that it's basically SF now. I don't understand it either.....Tired
But BS out-classed S. And SF doesn't really provide much benefit compared to other bottoms now.
I guess he just likes the look of it or that the bottom's 'sharp'.
You could try D if you want
(not speaking from experience just seems like it'd work
I think BS would be best though. Pisces works better as a Stamina blade.
(Mar. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I think BS would be best though. Pisces works better as a Stamina blade.

D is a Stamina tip.
(Mar. 02, 2009  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I think BS would be best though. Pisces works better as a Stamina blade.

D is a Stamina tip.

Isn't BS a better Stamina tip though?
(Mar. 02, 2009  11:21 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2009  11:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

D is a Stamina tip.

Isn't BS a better Stamina tip though?

Tell me why you think so.