"Build me a combo!"

The Draciel is Metal Ball, but I lost the bearings years ago. The chip wasn't the Skarmory chip, but a humanoid bird with a sword. The S tip is in great condition, and my friend who gave it to me took out the original SG and replaced it with Magnacore. The Driger isn't EG, so I think it's V.
FelGrand/Kaiten Cross, why don't you look it up on the internet to see if it is knight dranzer.
I suppose try:

AR: Trygle
WD: 10 Wide
SG: MG Core in Right Casings
BB: Dragoon S

and I would say:

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: MG Core in Right Casings
BB: Draciel S

But that doesn't really work without the bearings.......it's also illegal under WBO rulings. It would really help if you can find them. Pinching_eyes_2

Also, if it is Knight Dranzer then the AR is pretty bad/fragile anyways so I wouldn't reccommend using it.
(Jul. 25, 2009  1:10 PM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: The Draciel is Metal Ball, but I lost the bearings years ago. The chip wasn't the Skarmory chip, but a humanoid bird with a sword. The S tip is in great condition, and my friend who gave it to me took out the original SG and replaced it with Magnacore. The Driger isn't EG, so I think it's V.
Yeah that sounds like Knight Dranzer, though I don't remember if it came in gray. Metal Dranzer may have a bit like that too, I don't remember. It probably is Metal Dranzer tho

Rocky: didn't Knight Claws Ring have fantastic smash, just was really fragile?
^ The only time I've ever used them, they have broken. Hence I have no real experience with them. XD I believe some people have said that potentially it could have good smash but no one has really tested it. :X

And regarding Knight Dranzer, pretty sure it only came in that navy blue. I'm guessing that the blade in question is infact Metal Dranzer because it came with a MG core and Knight Dranzer didn't.....however, seeing as Dragoon S seems to have an MG Core too, that's not much to go by in this case....
I just double-checked, and I'm positive it's Metal Dranzer. It's actuall like the Skarmory chip, but more red, more narrow, and facing the opposite direction. And the Draciel is Metal Ball, not S. Any other ideas?
(Jul. 25, 2009  2:17 PM)Kaiten Cross Wrote: And the Draciel is Metal Ball, not S. Any other ideas?

Oh, apologies. The combo still stands though actually (with the balls....).

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
BB: Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
No, it doesn't. My MBD has the SG built in.
Uh, ignore me, I copypasted and I'm an idiot. Fixed.
Damn, 'cause I still lack the bearings. Any other ideas with the parts I have?
Seriously, any other ideas? I'm meeting up with my buddies tommorow, and I need some better customs.
Sorry for the {Triple Post} but that Sub-Attack Ring is Galzly, and the Dranzer is Metal Dranzer. Just found that out.
Alright, figured I'd get some people's input in here...

HMS Blades:

Samurai Changer
Dragoon MS
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Sea Dragon
Wyvern DJ
Wolborg MS
Gaia Dragoon MS

I'm looking to get at least two decent, seperate customizations. Right now the only custom I bothered making myself was Samurai Changer's AR, Sea Dragon's WD, and Dragoon MS's RC...but I figured I'd get input from everyone else.
You've already made the best combo, haha

second one would be uncustomized wolborg ms
(Jul. 26, 2009  7:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You've already made the best combo, haha

second one would be uncustomized wolborg ms

Had a feeling that would be the case, haha. Thanks anyways.
What combo can I make with

Wheels:

Virgo
Libra
Pegasis
Leone

Track:

D125
DF145

Bottom:

D
B
S
F
VirgoDF145D is great
LibraDF145D is good too
VirgoD125D or B is nice.
You can also try:

Libra D125B - Defense
Leone 105F - fun smash attack combo
What's the best attack type i can build out of these parts:
Wheels:Wolf,L Drago,Pegasis,Escolpio,Leone
TracksGrin125,145,105
Bottoms:F,WB,D,B
probably EscolpioD125B
are you serious for attack?
Oh, I didn't see Attack. Probably uncustomized L-Drago, then, but that's not going to be great ...

Look at this topic: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
MFB: my style is a hybrid of Attack and Endurance, please help build me a combo that's great

Storm Pegasus
Libra
Virgo
Flame Sagittarrio
L-Drago

I don't know much about the track but if there are any other beyblade parts you would like to add then feel free to do so!