"Build me a combo!"

I was on the ps3 and my brother was yelling at me. >.> But that's off topic regardless. Let's stick to the topic from now on.
Thenically it is on topic because your explaining how you forgot about leone , anyways...
Could someone give me a custom mfb defense combo?
LibraWD145WB

Seeing as WD145 is the Heaviest Track it should be good. You could use lowed tracks like WD145 though Grin

EDIT: Although if you're not following Takara-Tomy Regulations and are playing casually - you could add a Metal Face Lips_sealed Cute
Libra D125B
Libra D125WB is probably the best defense combo.
Libra WD145/D125 WB/D. A Metal Face would help it as well.
(May. 17, 2009  10:02 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Libra WD145/D125 WB/D. A Metal Face would help it as well.

WB is better than D for defense.
(May. 17, 2009  9:25 PM)metal fight Wrote: Could someone give me a custom mfb defense combo?

Unless you list the parts you have we are all going to spit out the same combos; combos already mentioned a few times on this page already.

Wheels: Libra, Rock Leone
Tracks: WD145, D125
Bottoms: WB, D

Common parts to use for Defense atm. Mess around with those.
Your probably right. I've fallen behind n MFB with all new new stuff that came out.
(May. 17, 2009  10:03 PM)Khel Wrote: Unless you list the parts you have we are all going to spit out the same combos; combos already mentioned a few times on this page already.

Wheels: Libra, Rock Leone
Tracks: WD145, D125
Bottoms: WB, D

Common parts to use for Defense atm. Mess around with those.
Thanks Khel but What mfb have them tracks and them bottoms?
(May. 17, 2009  10:07 PM)metal fight Wrote: Thanks Khel but What mfb have them tracks and them bottoms?

Escolpio Booster has WD145.
Wolf Starter Set has D125.
Rock Leone Booster has WB.
Leone Starter Set has D.

And a few of these parts can also be found in Random Booster Vol. 2 and the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set.
WD145 is from Escolpio
D125 is from Starter Wolf, RBV2, Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set
WB is from Rock Leone
D is from Starter Leone, Booster Pegasus, RBV1

Beaten too. ^^;
can anyone give me any good combo's for an endurance blade? it would b much appreciated Grin
(May. 17, 2009  10:07 PM)metal fight Wrote: Thanks Khel but What mfb have them tracks and them bottoms?
WD145 and WB can also be found in random booster vol.1 light.
(May. 18, 2009  5:46 PM)DiEnd Wrote: can anyone give me any good combo's for an endurance blade? it would b much appreciated Grin

umm... plastic, HMS, or MFB?
mfb plz, i have a gd plastic and hms combo.
(May. 18, 2009  6:07 PM)DiEnd Wrote: mfb plz, i have a gd plastic and hms combo.

Libra D125D
or
Virgo 100D
You should go with the Virgo one because libra is more of an Defense blade.
well defence can help with endurance, but i'l have a look.
Ummm, what? Defense generally have poor stamina.
(May. 18, 2009  8:32 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ummm, what? Defense generally have poor stamina.

He was probably trying to say that a stamina beyblade still has to have somewhat of a good defense so that it can last in battles and doesn't get KOed. Which is why he said, defense can help with endurance... referring to what cutewolfsam said... "You should go with the Virgo one because libra is more of an defense blade."