"Build me a combo!"

^ then you're screwed
^^this. You will need to get some new gear if you want to win.
Yeah dude postpone this battle and buy some MFB first.
thanks for the advice
Can someone build me a good speed/Attack combo using the parts of these blades:
Metal Dranzer
Dragoon G
Flash Leopard
Dranzer S
Ummmm...
Maybe:
AR: Flash Leopard(/Metal Dranzer?)
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Right
BB: SG Flat(Metal Dranzer)

You can use uncustomized Flash Leopard as a compact/balance beyblade.
Also, try:
AR:Flash Leopard
SG/BB: Dranzer S
For an enduranze combination.
For having only 4 beyblades, you can actually make some okay combo's. You really need a left SG(besides the EG one), though.
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:41 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ummmm...
Maybe:
AR: Flash Leopard(/Metal Dranzer?)
SG: Neo Right
BB: SG Flat(Metal Dranzer)

You can use uncustomized Flash Leopard as a compact/balance beyblade.
Also, try:
AR:Flash Leopard
SG/BB: Dranzer S
For an enduranze combination.
For having only 4 beyblades, you can actually make some okay combo's. You really need a left SG(besides the EG one), though.
Well I have a Dragoon S with a Left SG but my Dragoon S is TT Hongli
=/, Well, if your friends know its illegal and you do, you could use:
AR: Dragoon G
SG: Left
BB: SG flat (MetalDranzer)
It's really a shame that you don't have a legal left SG.
aww that sucks that it's fake but you can still use it if your not going to a tourney or something. This would be the ideal combo =>

AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: 10-wide (Dragoon G)
SG: Left SG (Dragoon S)
BB: SG Flat Base (Metal Dranzer)

EDIT: Damn, Pichuscute beat me to it.
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:45 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: =/, Well, if your friends know its illegal and you do, you could use:
AR: Dragoon G
SG: Left
BB: SG flat (MetalDranzer)
It's really a shame that you don't have a legal left SG.

I checked my Metal Dranzer and it has a Left MC Gear
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:46 PM)BladeBee Wrote: I checked my Metal Dranzer and it has a Left MC Gear

hmm..Metal Dranzer comes with a Neo Right SG. I guess you should just use it if you have it.
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:49 PM)Aqua Wrote: hmm..Metal Dranzer comes with a Neo Right SG. I guess you should just use it if you have it.

Really?I tested my metal dranzer i thought it was spinning left
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:51 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Really?I tested my metal dranzer i thought it was spinning left

Maybe it's because you were using a left spin launcher.
^ That doesn't make sense. :\

BladeBee, if it's spins left when you spin it, then you have a left spin SG in it. Just note that that isn't the original SG as Metal Dranzer comes with a right spin SG. If you post a picture we can tell you what it is. Smile
(Mar. 22, 2009  11:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ That doesn't make sense. :\

BladeBee, if it's spins left when you spin it, then you have a left spin SG in it. Just note that that isn't the original SG as Metal Dranzer comes with a right spin SG. If you post a picture we can tell you what it is. Smile

How doesn't it make sense. If you use a Left Launcher to launch any blade it will spin left.
If you put a right spin beyblade on a left spin launcher it will fall off. :\
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:05 AM)Rocky Wrote: If you put a right spin beyblade on a left spin launcher it will fall off. :\

Not all the time. My left spin launchers seems to actually work with a couple of my right spin beyblades and vice versa.
Well theoretically then. It wouldn't be a decent spin in any case and I find it hard to believe that someone would use a left spin launcher with a right spin beyblade and not notice that something was wrong.
I dont have a good camera so this may be out of focus
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, that's Neo Right, your using the wrong launcher.
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:16 AM)Aqua Wrote: Looks like a Neo Right SG to me.

Then I guessed I used a Left Launcher,But Just for a experiment i read what you and rocky said about left launchers and right spin blades and vice versa,So i toke my Fake Dragoon S and used it with a right Launcher and it fell...then I tried it again with a diffrent launcher and it spinned fine
?
Left launchers will work on right SG's and vice versa if you get it on there right, but it won't spin very fast or long and you will notice something is wrong when you launch it.
(Mar. 23, 2009  12:21 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: ?
Left launchers will work on right SG's and vice versa if you get it on there right, but it won't spin very fast or long and you will notice something is wrong when you launch it.

It's also illegal.
Well, yeah, I assumed everyone knew that. :\