"Build me a combo!"

(Oct. 31, 2010  8:53 PM)Dan Wrote: RF or R^2F are much better than HF especially HF/S.

Did u not read what he said. He wanted a combo with every part changable. Including the spin track. And he said he wanted those 2 parts in his combo (CH120 and HF/S)
Stupidmy main bey is a dark gasher it has a fusion wheel dark,spin track ch120,and performance tip fs.what othe parts can i swich with to make dark gasher better
1. swap the face for a metal face.
2. swap Dark fusion wheel for lightning
3. swap gasher energy ring for L drago
4. swap FS for RF.

MF Lightning L drago CH120 RF

The best dark cancer there is.
(Oct. 31, 2010  10:34 PM)colbyruiz007 Wrote: Stupidmy main bey is a dark gasher it has a fusion wheel dark,spin track ch120,and performance tip fs.what othe parts can i swich with to make dark gasher better
Change the Metal Wheel and Bottom to Earth and WB, at least.
hey everyone

i have the following out of the box:

burn fireblaze
dark bull
earth aquila
virgo

looking at making the best stamina bey i can get.. my friend told me to use burn bull 145 WD but now that i got the virgo (and the wiki says it is a great stamina) should i change some parts?? are there other parts i should look at getting?

with the leftovers i wanted to make a decent defense bey and whatever attack bey i can get. any suggestions?
i need a great attack type
i have these beys

earth aquila
pegasis
rock leone
lighning l drago
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:13 AM)Dark Pegasis 1 Wrote: i need a great attack type
i have these beys

earth aquila
pegasis
rock leone
lighning l drago

Would that be storm Pegasis? If so....

[Attack] Lightning L Drago 100RF [Very Good, Needs a MF to be Top tier]
[Defence] Earth Leone 145WB [Good]
[Stamina] Earth_145WD [Very Good, needs a CW change to be top tier]

(Nov. 01, 2010  12:04 AM)wannabey Wrote: burn fireblaze
dark bull
earth aquila
virgo

-snip-
This could go in "ask a question, get a answer" or even the top tier customizations list, but it's okay to post it here too I would assume.

Use Virgo over Burn, only if it's a 5 minute mold.

[Stamina] Earth Bull 145WD [Top Tier]

Defence isn't really any different than the stamina combo, until you get something like C145 or WB.
Thank you Unleashed! you have been very helpful!

is AD145 better and/or similar to GB145? (what exactly is it?)
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:36 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thank you Unleashed! you have been very helpful!

is AD145 better and/or similar to GB145? (what exactly is it?)

GB145? Gravity Bowl 145.
AD145? Armour Defence 145.

GB145 is far more superior, as it's top tier material. I haven't really experienced AD145, but I know that both C145 and GB145 surpass it.
if C145 surpased it than it cannot be better than GB145. thanks man

i also read the draft for Gravity Peruses. very informative piece.

GB145 remids me of fortress base...i must have it!

thanks for all your help guys
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:58 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: if C145 surpased it than it cannot be better than GB145. thanks man

Actually, C145 is viewed (or, at least, how I view it) as a GB145, except for low attackers. GB145 is for things such as Lightning L Drago CH120RF, or MF Pegasis 145RF.

here's a discussion about it: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-ongo...er?page=11
Yes and no...in C, they are free moving claws that extend outward. in GB, metal balls move around freely inside the spin track which allows for outward weight distribution. C145 is based off of the Wing Attacker and Wing Defenser gimmick while GB145 is based off the the Metal ball gimmicks from the Draciel series of beys.
...I think he was explaining their performance as defensive tracks, and not that they actually are the same.
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:21 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:13 AM)Dark Pegasis 1 Wrote: i need a great attack type
i have these beys

earth aquila
pegasis
rock leone
lighning l drago

Would that be storm Pegasis? If so....

[Attack] Lightning L Drago 100RF [Very Good, Needs a MF to be Top tier]
[Defence] Earth Leone 145WB [Good]
[Stamina] Earth_145WD [Very Good, needs a CW change to be top tier]

dark bull
earth aquila
virgo

-snip-
This could go in "ask a question, get a answer" or even the top tier customizations list, but it's okay to post it here too I would assume.

Defence isn't really any different than the stamina combo, until you get something like C145 or WB.

THANKS ALOT!!!
(Nov. 01, 2010  3:58 AM)countdudoo Wrote: ...I think he was explaining their performance as defensive tracks, and not that they actually are the same.

thank you for clearing that up. lol
How to tell the difference between mold 1 and mold 2 for flame,burn,earth , rock and storm???
(Nov. 01, 2010  2:21 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
dark bull
earth aquila
virgo

-snip-

what's 5 minute mold?

also i was told burn over earth in the same combo (____ bull 145 WD). so should i use earth over burn (and virgo)?
5-Minute Mold is a subtle variation of the pre-HWS Virgo Wheel. There are some Virgo Wheels that don't spin over four minutes long. Burn (Mold 1) 145SD is good, but Earth (Mold 1) 100WD is even better in my opinion.
hi.
what do you guys think of this combo?

Dcancer face
Scapricorne clear wheel
Rock metal wheel
CH120
SF

pls comment
Sorry but not good.
What sort of combo are you trying to create ?
balance type
why is it not good?
Balance types are generally bad.
oh..

what about this defense combo?

metal face
Dwolf clear wheel
Dark metal wheel
C145
JB
wolf - clear wheel.

therefore your combo is Dark Wolf C145 JB

No it's not good. Instead of pointlessly guessing which parts are good, test them under proper test conditions to determine their worth, instead of asking here.