"Build me a combo!"

what about storm pegasus lightning l-drago flame sagitarrio and rock orso a good or awsome combo please
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:42 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: what about storm pegasus lightning l-drago flame sagitarrio and rock orso
i found:

Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120RF - top tier
Storm Pegasis 100/90 RF - pretty good
storm pegasus 100 rf is legal and good in tournaments right
(Oct. 12, 2010  10:52 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: storm pegasus 100 rf is legal and good in tournaments right
yeah im pretty sure its legal, and it used to be a top tier
As long as you're not using the pre-HWS Libra Wheel, or mixing Lightning LDrago, Gravity Perseus or Meteo LDrago with other Wheels, your Bey is legal.

But anyway, back on topic...

Edit: Gingka 107 didn't mention he has a 90 and CH120 Track, as well as a Metal Face. It's best to leave it at Lightning LDrago 100RF, then purchase a Metal Face.
what happened to it was it beaten badly by another blade or did better blades come out
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:01 PM)Gingka 107 Wrote: what happened to it was it beaten badly by another blade or did better blades come out

What are you referring to? The pre-HWS Libra Wheel, or mixing the said Wheels with other Wheels?
i was refering to storm pegasus 100 rf
Oh, Storm was just outclassed by other Wheels such as Quetzalcoatl, Lightning LDrago, and the pre-HWS Pegasis Wheel. Heck, even Ray and pre-HWS Leone can perform better than Storm imo.

But, let's go back on topic now...
build me a combo
storm pegasus
earth eagle
flame libra
dark bull
flame saggitario
storm capricorne
and storm aquario
all with there original pieces
Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF (Pretty good; used to be Top-Tier)

Defense: Earth Bull C145WD (Add a Metal Face and switch WD with WB when you can to make it Top-Tier)

Stamina: Earth Bull 145WD (Top-Tier, but Earth Mold 1 is preferred for this customization)
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:08 PM)Nishy Wrote: build me a combo
storm pegasus
earth eagle
flame libra
dark bull
flame saggitario
storm capricorne
and storm aquario
all with there original pieces
I found these :

Defense : Metal Face Earth Bull/Aquario C145/GB145 RS/WB- top tier
Stamina : Earth Bull DF145/145 WD/SD/D- top tier
Attack : Storm Pegasis 100/90RF - pretty good

the second you will need a Metal face though
I have the beys, Rock Leone 145WB, Flame sagittario C145S, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Storm Capricorne M145Q.

PS. I am using a light launcher and grip.
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF (Decent)

Defense: N/A

Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145S (Below mediocre due to the S Bottom; get an SD and Bull, and try to obtain Burn if possible)

@ XBlader, you don't ever use a MF with Stamina Types (I'm pointing out to what you're referring to). Also, we should build a combo with the parts they have and then suggest what they can do to make it better.
what attack beys are still top-tire?
(Oct. 13, 2010  12:29 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: what attack beys are still top-tire?
... You could actually look at the first post of the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
*Sigh* Look here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

This should answer your question.

Edit: Beaten.
yeah,sorry. thought thered be new ones.
Beyblades I own:
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Storm Capricorn
Rock Aries
Dark Gasher
Can you guys think of a good defense stamina attack and balance?
atk: Storm ______ 100RF
def: Dark/ Rock Gasher ch120 WB
Stm: Rock Bull 145SD
Balance is terrible.
how do you make an attack and stamina beyblade with flame libra,earth eagle,storm capricorn,dark wolf,cyber pagasis,rock leone,rock aries,and rock scrpio.
(Oct. 13, 2010  5:03 AM)digital guy Wrote: how do you make an attack and stamina beyblade with flame libra,earth eagle,storm capricorn,dark wolf,cyber pagasis,rock leone,rock aries,and rock scrpio.

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100HF

Stamina: Earth Eagle 145WD