"Build me a combo!"

(Aug. 24, 2010  2:40 PM)GTBLADER Wrote: For me attack combos are best used againts high stamina types or attack types but make sure your metal wheel is stronger than your opponents

dont just stat atk combos post what combo and what stadium
also most atk beat stamina if there close to same height like a 120 and 145 atk will win
but 100 and 90 atk will mainly lose against a 145 stamina
Seriously? WHen the metal wheel makes contact with the track the blade will severely lose balance and lose.
can somebody help me build a comobo im new to this what i have to work with is two storm pegasis 1 lightninng l dragon 1 dark wolf 1 flame bull 1 rock leone 1 flame libra two metal faces
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:15 PM)Josieley Wrote: can somebody help me build a comobo im new to this what i have to work with is two storm pegasis 1 lightninng l dragon 1 dark wolf 1 flame bull 1 rock leone 1 flame libra two metal faces

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top-tier], MF Lightning LDrago 100RF [Very Good]
Defense: MF Rock Bull DF145WB [Bad]
Stamina: Flame Bull 145/DF145FS [Decent]
(Aug. 24, 2010  2:40 PM)GTBLADER Wrote: For me attack combos are best used againts high stamina types or attack types but make sure your metal wheel is stronger than your opponents
what metal wheel is the good one for attack custom?
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:34 PM)ahnaffathi Wrote: what metal wheel is the good one for attack custom?

Brad's post might help you know :\
Ok, I'm gonna try again this time. Here's hoping it's good:

Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD
Dark Wolf D125S

Wondering what the results will be...
(Aug. 24, 2010  6:26 PM)RevertedToZero Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD
Dark Wolf D125S

Defense: Earth Aquila C145WB [Great]
Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145WD [Very Good]
Hey i have 4 bey blades, what is the best balance, attack, defense, and stamina combos. Here are the blades.

Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Flame Sagittario

Thanks!
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:13 PM)epicsauce Wrote: Hey i have 4 bey blades, what is the best balance, attack, defense, and stamina combos. Here are the blades.

Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Flame Sagittario

Thanks!

strom pegasus 100rf for atk top tier
rock leone c145wb
rest will be bad in my opinion

(Aug. 24, 2010  3:52 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Seriously? WHen the metal wheel makes contact with the track the blade will severely lose balance and lose.

my flame ___145s beats my storm ___100rf and my LLdrago 100rf
storm pegasis 100 RF
Rock leone C145 WB
storm aquario 105 hf/s okay
flame saggitario 145 S pretty crappy
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:21 PM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:13 PM)epicsauce Wrote: Hey i have 4 bey blades, what is the best balance, attack, defense, and stamina combos. Here are the blades.

Rock Leone
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Flame Sagittario

Thanks!

strom pegasus 100rf for atk top tier
rock leone c145wb
rest will be bad in my opinion

(Aug. 24, 2010  3:52 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Seriously? WHen the metal wheel makes contact with the track the blade will severely lose balance and lose.

my flame ___145s beats my storm ___100rf and my LLdrago 100rf
It's because its only making contact with the metal wheel and your probably playing is the ThunderWhip Or Super Vortex.
(Aug. 24, 2010  10:44 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: It's because its only making contact with the metal wheel and your probably playing is the ThunderWhip Or Super Vortex.

yea no i got the measurament for the atk stadium and made a copy of it all open
and i only have the orignal stadiums the new like thunder whip fails to hard and i do have super vortex that i use to hold my bey Smile never to battle it also a waste

i wish i had a camera atm i would post my stadium
ok i only have two MF beyblades..
storm pagisis 105
flame sagionto
ok whats a comdo for it?
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:29 AM)kayla10 Wrote: ok i only have two MF beyblades..
storm pagisis 105
flame sagionto
ok whats a comdo for it?

from what i kno you be better keaping them in right out of the box since you have nothing that i know of that will increase your win rate
Yep. Should be noted that flame sagittario is pretty horrible out of the box though.
but c145 is good but he has no defense beys
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:36 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: but c145 is good but he has no defense beys

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt storm a fairly good defense wheel. True there aren't any good defensive bottoms, it should be mentioned.
im a girl and plus what i did was only kept the fusion wheel of storm pasis and the face bolt and everything else is sagitto!
Okay, but that combo is terrible Storm Sagittario C145S is a really bad Bey do you have other Beys so we can help you make a good combo?
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:43 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Okay, but that combo is terrible Storm Sagittario C145S is a really bad Bey do you have other Beys so we can help you make a good combo?

by sounds of things it all she has. . .
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:45 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: by sounds of things it all she has. . .

Is it because she is a female? That's pretty sexist. She didn't say that's all she had.
storm pagisis 105
flame sagionto
ok whats a comdo for it?

see it says here only have 2 beys
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:49 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:45 AM)adiennika24 Wrote: by sounds of things it all she has. . .

Is it because she is a female? That's pretty sexist. She didn't say that's all she had.

btw me sexist hell na im more afraid of my girlfriend than u she a millitary brat
(Aug. 25, 2010  12:51 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
storm pagisis 105
flame sagionto
ok whats a comdo for it?

see it says here only have 2 beys

Didn't notice that sorry in that case.