"Build me a combo!"

Attack wheels aren't so great with defense/stamina tracks, where as heavier defense blade with attack tips can still knock other blades out.
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:24 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: I have rock leone
Storm aquario(wind aquario)
And Storm pegasis Whats the best combo?
Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF

Rock Aquario 145WB would be the closest you can get to a decent Defense combo.
I have Flame Bull, Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf and Rock Leone.

What I have right now is basically...

Clear Wheel: Pegasus
Metal Wheel: Flame
Track: 105
Bottom: Wide Ball

I really think this would be considered a bit of a mix between Defense and Endurance. I'm just looking to see if I can improve this, and maybe a small description of the beyblade itself...
Storm Pegasis 100RF would be the best Attack combo you can make.
Rock Bull DF145WB would be something close to a decent Defense combo.
I always thought low tracks were good for defense. If my beyblade is much shorter than yours, wouldn't your attacks be less efficient. I also thought that if mine was shorter than the enemy's, it'd help me when our beyblades make contact...
(Jun. 29, 2010  4:03 AM)Lux Aeterna Wrote: I always thought low tracks were good for defense. If my beyblade is much shorter than yours, wouldn't your attacks be less efficient. I also thought that if mine was shorter than the enemy's, it'd help me when our beyblades make contact...
With Tracks like C145, I think it makes up for it enough. Add a Metal Face and it should be slightly more stable.
(Jun. 29, 2010  1:25 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:24 PM)Beybladenoob Wrote: I have rock leone
Storm aquario(wind aquario)
And Storm pegasis Whats the best combo?
Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF

Rock Aquario 145WB would be the closest you can get to a decent Defense combo.

Isn't that just the energy wheels just swapped because it seems to consist of all the parts of Rock Leone am I correct?
(Jun. 29, 2010  6:37 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Isn't that just the energy wheels just swapped because it seems to consist of all the parts of Rock Leone am I correct?
Yes. However, Aquario is one of heaviest Clear Wheels available, making it one of the best choices for Defense customizations.
Also, Beybladenoob doesn't have enough parts to make particularly good combos, so Rock Aquario 145WB is the best defense combo he can make ATM.
(Jun. 29, 2010  6:47 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  6:37 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Isn't that just the energy wheels just swapped because it seems to consist of all the parts of Rock Leone am I correct?
Yes. However, Aquario is one of heaviest Clear Wheels available, making it one of the best choices for Defense customizations.
Also, Beybladenoob doesn't have enough parts to make particularly good combos, so Rock Aquario 145WB is the best defense combo he can make ATM.

Alright cool thanks for the clarifications Smile
Hey everyone, I have just started to play with Metal Fusion blades, and all I got is Dark Wolf, Storm Aries and Storm Pegasis. I am hoping for a usable custom pegasis' base. Thanks!
Storm grip base is the blade base of an S series plastic generation beyblade, dragoon s, released over six years ago.
(Jun. 29, 2010  8:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Storm grip base is the blade base of an S series plastic generation beyblade, dragoon s, released over six years ago.
I assume he meant RF.
In that case, Storm Pegasis 105RF would be the best Attack combo available from the parts he has.
(Jun. 29, 2010  8:24 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  8:15 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Storm grip base is the blade base of an S series plastic generation beyblade, dragoon s, released over six years ago.
I assume he meant RF.
In that case, Storm Pegasis 105RF would be the best Attack combo available from the part he has.

Ah, yes I meant the RF, sorry. I updated the post, thanks. btw, isnt storm pegasis 105rf just the uncustomized one?
(Jun. 29, 2010  8:35 AM)awe_airwalker57 Wrote: btw, isnt storm pegasis 105rf just the uncustomized one?
Yes. However, Storm Pegasis uncustomized is the best Attack combo you can make with the parts you listed.
are there any other combos? doesnt hafta be atk or use the rf
(Jun. 29, 2010  9:08 AM)awe_airwalker57 Wrote: are there any other combos? doesnt hafta be atk or use the rf
There isn't any other combo that is good from the parts you listed. :\
(Jun. 29, 2010  9:16 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  9:08 AM)awe_airwalker57 Wrote: are there any other combos? doesnt hafta be atk or use the rf
There isn't any other combo that is good from the parts you listed. :\

ah, unfortunate. thanks mc frown n climax for ur help . i must go buy more beyblades
(Jun. 29, 2010  9:20 AM)awe_airwalker57 Wrote: ah, unfortunate. thanks mc frown n climax for ur help . i must go buy more beyblades
You might want to check this thread first before deciding on what to buy. Wink
(Jun. 29, 2010  9:28 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2010  9:20 AM)awe_airwalker57 Wrote: ah, unfortunate. thanks mc frown n climax for ur help . i must go buy more beyblades
You might want to check this thread first before deciding on what to buy. Wink

Ah, thanks again!
i have a dark bull a storm pegasus a dark wolf and a rock aquario plz give me a combo
storm pegasus 100RF

rock bull DF145SD
He doesn't have 100. The 100 track comes with the normal Aquario not rock aquario. Just use his combos but use storm pegasus uncustomized instead of his one since you don't have the 100 track.
(Jun. 29, 2010  10:14 PM)gurugulu Wrote: storm pegasus 100RF

rock bull DF145SD

Thanks Eee
What would be my best combo with storm pegasis, dark gasher, storm aquario, rock leone, and rock aries. Also what would i need to make a better combo.