"Build me a combo!"

(Jun. 17, 2010  8:55 PM)ashton b Wrote: I have a lighting l drago,storm pegasis,dark cancer and a quetlqoutl

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

That thread is right below this one...

(Jun. 17, 2010  1:34 PM)nov1c3 Wrote: These are the beys that I have:

storm Pegasus x 2
storm aquario
rock Aries
lightning l drago
flame sagittario
flame libra
burning pheonix

Storm Pegasus 100RF (Top-tier Attack)
Flame Aquario ED145/T125B (Decent Stamina)
(Jun. 17, 2010  8:55 PM)ashton b Wrote: I have a lighting l drago,storm pegasis,dark cancer and a quetlqoutl

Quetzalcoatl 90RF would be your best choice. Alternatively, you could use Storm Pegasis 100RF.
(Jun. 17, 2010  8:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Quetzalcoatl 90RF would be your best choice. Alternatively, you could use Storm Pegasis 100RF.

MF L. L Drago CH120RF is a better alternative than S. Pegasis 100RF.

MF L. L Drago CH120RF/ Quetz 90RF > S. Pegasis 100RF.

That's if he has a metal face...
He didn't mention having metal faces, so I assumed he didn't.
Stamina; isnt DF145 decent? Flame Virgo DF145 WD/D/SD ?
Correct me,
DF145 is the standard track for stamina combos.
No one mentioned it in the combo commendations.
Standard being axiom of Staminas, you mean?
Standard meaning that all the top-tier stamina combos use it. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes compared to the normal 145, though.
whats the differance between pegasis tornado wing and storm pegasis
(Jun. 18, 2010  3:38 AM)ashton b Wrote: whats the differance between pegasis tornado wing and storm pegasis
Use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic for small questions like that, next time.

"Pegasis Tornado Wing" is Pegasis' special attack in the anime, and Storm Pegasis is the actual beyblade ...
Pegasus Tornado wing is the name of the double pack of Beyblades that includes Storm Pegasis 105RF and Rock Aquario 125SF, whereas Storm Pegasis is a single blade.
Ah, if people knew the difference between "pegasis" and "pegasus" ...
Right... what is the 2nd best attack combo utilitising aquario with these parts?:
Metal faces: 2
Aquario
Tracks:
DF145
C145
GB145
CH120
WD145
D125
WA130
T125
H145
M145
Bottoms:
SD
F
HF
BS
ES
RF
WB
SF
JB
FS
D
B
MS
S
why 2nd best? it would probably be aquario 105RF. Any particular reason you insist on using aquario? I haven't heard much about the aquario wheel, but if it has high recoil put it on MF aquario CH120 RF
Aquario 105 RF is a combo i tried and it lost most of the time.i think that RF is only good if the opponent gets caught in the line of fire in the first few seconds of the match. Im also trying to keep my budget low... and the only place to get ray unicor in Hong Kong makes it cost 299 HKD.
That's about the price we have to pay for it. Aquario 90CS is the only decent attack combo using the aquario we know about at the moment so if you don't wanna make that then your gonna be stuck with a terrible combo.
oh... thanks!
hmmm.... I think that burn gemios DF145 SD would be a good combo.
what wheel would be better? burn or thermal? i know the thermal gemios combo already, so i want to find out how to make the burn gemios combo better at any stat ( even balance!) Thanks!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Staminat...al-Testing

Really, you should try looking around for yourself as well.
Guys is this a good combo?

Earth Aquila ED145WB

If it's not good can you give me suggestions of better defense parts?
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:28 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Guys is this a good combo?

Earth Aquila ED145WB

If it's not good can you give me suggestions of better defense parts?
Earth, ED145 and WB are all top-tier defense parts. However, it would be best if the clear wheel was heavier so Bull and Aquario would be the best choice for defense based HWS customizations.
You can actually take a look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread below this one for information on,well, Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos of course.
Thanks. I'm getting a lightning ldrago soon and I was wondering if the attack combo on that thread will still be good if I don't have a metal face. And how will I know if a rubber flat is worn out enough? (If this is the wrong place to ask please tell me)
Never mind I found out where to ask this.
i want a combo please
i own

dragoon gt
dranzer gt
dragoon galaxy
ferocius gigars
driger V2
some sg semi flat bases and 1 sg flat
AR: Dranzer GT
WD: 10 WD(i read that you had one in your closed thread)
SG: Left spin gear if you have it
BB: Storm grip, Grip,or SG Flat. ( i have no clue what "two black bb for grip" means you have to make yourself more clear).....