"Build me a Combo!" (Hasbro)

Okay, since we already have a Hasbro top-tier list, we can make a Build me a combo thread, I guess. A lot of the regular thread is cluttered with people with Hasbro stadiums, so two different threads would be a good idea. The same rules apply from the original thread to this one. So let's get started!

Rules:
If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.
(BeyBrad's rules)
i would like to make a top tier Hasbro legal/ usable bey deck,
http://www.youtube.com/user/321Blader?feature=mhum .my bey list is near the bottom of the page.
thanks in advance!
Im really stumped by which parts go to which wheel best for hasbro gameplay
You could make a burn bull ad145wd (stamina) or an earth bullGB145WB (defense) (You don't have CS/RS/RSF, so that's the best I could see).
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You could make a burn bull ad145wd (stamina) or an earth bullGB145WB (defense) (You don't have CS/RS/RSF, so that's the best I could see).

this is for combos that are hasbro legal, ad145 is not released by hasbro...