Build Me A Combo (Hasbro Version)

This thread is for competitive combos that work best in Hasbro stadiums. I think Tornado (Cyclone) works great because of it's amazing smash attack.
Personally i think you should just stick with Build me a combo #2. If someone wants Hasbro customs they should mention it when asking for help. And besides the WBO doesn't even use Hasbro stadiums
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Personally i think you should just stick with Build me a combo #2. If someone wants Hasbro customs they should mention it when asking for help. And besides the WBO doesn't even use Hasbro stadiums
This thread is for Hasbro users who can't get a BB-10 or Zero-G stadium. I also think this will be a place to talk about Hasbro-only beys and the Hasbro meta game.
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:57 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Personally i think you should just stick with Build me a combo #2. If someone wants Hasbro customs they should mention it when asking for help. And besides the WBO doesn't even use Hasbro stadiums
This thread is for Hasbro users who can't get a BB-10 or Zero-G stadium. I also think this should be a place to talk about Hasbro-only beys and the Hasbro meta game.
I agree

Let's get back on topic, I think stamina types do well in the Max Stampede and Thunder Whip stadiums because attack is less controllable.
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:03 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Let's get back on topic, I think stamina types do well in the Max Stampede and Thunder Whip stadiums because attack is less controllable.
I could do some tests For The Thunder Whip.

(Sep. 01, 2012  1:06 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:03 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Let's get back on topic, I think stamina types do well in the Max Stampede and Thunder Whip stadiums because attack is less controllable.
I could do some tests For The Thunder Whip.

OK, good idea!
That's for the Hasbro meta game thread...
(Sep. 01, 2012  1:15 AM)Akio314 Wrote: But wasn't the last post in May?
Wait,what?

Ok,so I don't have Cyclone Hurculeo myself,but my friend.He uses it as his attack type because
Alec Fontenot Wrote:It has awesome attack power
.I don't know if he means Smash attack or not,but i'll have to ask him

I agree with Dark Mousy on this one, and also, you guys are very off-topic.
Use the Hasbro Metagame thread. As the WBO encourages competitive and BB-10 style play. Not boxed and Hasbro stadium play.

If you think otherwise, PM a committee member and ask if this thread is needed.
The Hasbro metagame topic is generally for the same purpose, but anybody can simply post in the "Build me a combo!" thread and specify that they only have access to Hasbro items, including Hasbro stadiums.