Buffalo,NY Tournaments

Any Bladers in the Western New York area? Buffalo,NY? If so, join the "WNY beyblade group" on Facebook! If we can get enough people i work at a lgs and we can get some WBO tournaments going?!?!?
Is WNY Beyblade Group on Facebook? Trying to find a tournament for my son.
(Apr. 06, 2018  3:00 AM)Umbra Wrote: Any Bladers in the Western New York area? Buffalo,NY? If so, join the "WNY beyblade group" on Facebook! If we can get enough people i work at a lgs and we can get some WBO tournaments going?!?!?

I could not find that group on facebook. Is it still up? I am looking for a club for my son. (He is 5) and says his friend at school is a part of a beyblade club, but I cannot find anything. We are in Buffalo.
Interesting we could make it, if there's an indoor tournament
I may be able to go to something like that.
It's been a while since there has been a comment on this board but my son and I live in buffalo and we are getting to beyblades and might be up for joining club or hosting a tournament here in buffalo. I know lots of game stores where I play tabletop war games maybe open to hosting something. There is a massive Dave and Adams in williamsville that has a large play area they use for Pokemon and magic that I know they would let us use for a tournament. That.is.once the world gets back to normal
(Apr. 06, 2018  3:00 AM)Umbra Wrote: Any Bladers in the Western New York area? Buffalo,NY? If so, join the "WNY beyblade group" on Facebook! If we can get enough people i work at a lgs and we can get some WBO tournaments going?!?!?

Me and someone else cant find your "WNY beyblade group" on facebook so I was wondering if you could have a link (if its possible) or if you could just help us out with it. and also I found 1 group called "Beyblade Nation WNY" is this the one? Thank You.