[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Please, do not post in here if your reply will trigger off topic responses or if your reply could be considered spam. This should be a given, but it seems that we go off topic far too much and I don't want any of the WBO staff to call us out for it. If you want to joke around, please keep it to PMs. Thanks.

Hey, guys and gals! It's going to be my 21st birthday in two weeks and I wanted to celebrate it by doing what I love most. This is an open invitation indoor tournament that requires a minimum purchase of $5 from the store to play. If you play yu-gi-oh, mtg, or just want to buy a soda and a snack, this shouldn't be an issue.

I'd like to do a round robin seeing as that yields more battles. It's very important to me that you all can make it because the more come, the better the prizes and most of you know I can be very generous when it comes to prizes.... provided I have the time in advance. Smile In addition, if the store manager sees that the attendence is high, we can discuss future organized game play as a regular venue.

Let's make this big so we can have a Beyhangout!

Time: Noon
Date: January 23rd, 2011
Place: Kings Games in Brooklyn, NY
(directions are available on their website)

Players:
Deikailo
redcom001
ikmv
Bladersnowkid
Bluezee
Ruben
LILHOBOHUNTER
Shining Blaze
xStorm Bladerx
Zeox
Cye Kinomiya
shadowvampj
Sky Prince
JonnB
Limeguy64
joseph317
Dragoon51
BeyStrategist
Kira1
Aidenskai
thedefenseking
TheBlackBlade22
ewboy1
Total Contestants: 23

Prize options:
BB-10 Attack Stadium
BB-97 Ultimate Reshuffle Set Gravity Perseus Version
BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version
BB-89 Aries 145D
BB-95 Flame Pyxis 230WD
BB-85 Metal Face (Orange)
RBV5
RBV6
(in no particular order)

Click here for an explanation of how the prize system will work.

Again, if transportation is an issue, I'll wake up early and drive you guys there. I swear my car works this time! I just want us all to have fun and enjoy each other's company.

If you need a ride, please PM me for my phone number to arrange transportation.

Who votes on a Pegasis cake?
Count me and jr. in. If you need any help Ill gladly give it.
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)ikmv Wrote: Count me and jr. in. If you need any help Ill gladly give it.
lol yeah, some practice would be nice. I've got to find a way to beat you and Gabe.
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)ikmv Wrote: Count me and jr. in. If you need any help Ill gladly give it.
lol yeah, some practice would be nice. I've got to find a way to beat you and Gabe.
Gabe's new Bey combo is STRONG....I was gonna use the combo but i gave it to him and now i regret it lol.
(Jan. 06, 2011  5:29 PM)ikmv Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
Gabe's new Bey combo is STRONG....I was gonna use the combo but i gave it to him and now i regret it lol.
He would have beat you anyway. ;p
0.0 wut train can i take
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:54 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: 0.0 wut train can i take
Where are you coming from?
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
from the bronx XD
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:56 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
from the bronx XD
Er...I take it it's either the 4, 5, 6, B, or D, right?

In that case, take the B. Directions are up on the website, too, in case you forget. Smile It's a loooong ride though Unhappy If you want me to pick you up, I can.
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:56 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
from the bronx XD
Er...I take it it's either the 4, 5, 6, B, or D, right?

In that case, take the B. Directions are up on the website, too, in case you forget. Smile It's a loooong ride though Unhappy If you want me to pick you up, I can.

can u pick me up better? XDD
Put me down on Maybe My grandma lives in New York and I'm coming on Jan 21st.
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:03 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Er...I take it it's either the 4, 5, 6, B, or D, right?

Done deal, but you better be waiting outside because I'm not stopping in the south bronx for a second longer than I have to. xD

(Jan. 06, 2011  9:12 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Put me down on Maybe My grandma lives in New York and I'm coming on Jan 21st.
Once you find out, I'll put you down. From my experience, maybes don't normally come, but it's not like we have a max attendence so don't worry about filling the spot because it's limited seating. This place seats 150.
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:17 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  9:03 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:59 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Er...I take it it's either the 4, 5, 6, B, or D, right?

Done deal, but you better be waiting outside because I'm not stopping in the south bronx for a second longer than I have to. xD

(Jan. 06, 2011  9:12 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Put me down on Maybe My grandma lives in New York and I'm coming on Jan 21st.
Once you find out, I'll put you down. From my experience, maybes don't normally come, but it's not like we have a max attendence so don't worry about filling the spot because it's limited seating. This place seats 150.

XDDDD ok do u want me 2 tell u where i live?
I really respect what you do Deikailo - keep up the great work and I wish everyone the best of luck!
Fantastic! Be sure to help promote the tournament. Let's get New York back on top by making this one a big one!
Me and my friend may go. We go to kings game for Yugioh anyways sometimes .
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:54 PM)Zeox Wrote: Me and my friend may go. We go to kings game for Yugioh anyways sometimes .
I'm aiming for Sunday only because Kings Games has an abnormally large Yugioh tournament on that Saturday before. You may want to go to that. Grin

Hey, I'm not including maybes on the list, but keep me updated for when you know that you and your friend are definites, okay?

Thanks! Smile
is this gonna be upstairs or downstairs? Oh and I'm a definite, just not my friend. Plus I was going to go to that tournament lol, But a Beyblade one is much better so those are rarer. I'll be happy if you actually get it to be a regular thing there. One other question, will you be selling anything there?
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:00 AM)Zeox Wrote: is this gonna be upstairs or downstairs? Oh and I'm a definite, just not my friend. Plus I was going to go to that tournament lol, But a Beyblade one is much better so those are rarer. I'll be happy if you actually get it to be a regular thing there. One other question, will you be selling anything there?
Upstairs. The store is actually going to start promoting the tournament once everything is solid on our end.

Yes, I'll be selling, but I would recommend going to Toys 'R' Us and picking up Hasbro's blades. You'll get more for your dollar by buying their releases instead of Takara Tomy's through me. As far as the stadiums, I'll be selling a few TT attack stadiums.
I have one coming from the BB-32 I ordered from Dickson-C (Ebay). But yeah, I might go to Toys-R-Us, I don't think I have a chance if I only have a Dark wolf and Storm Peg.

Also, is everything ok stadium-wise? Because I can bring one if you need to.

Also random note- I'm really suprised this is at kings game, My school is a few blocks away from there so me and my friend go nearly everyday, mostly yugioh-related things though.

BTW- Do we have to pay the $5 kings game cost and the $5 WBO cost?
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  11:54 PM)Zeox Wrote: Me and my friend may go. We go to kings game for Yugioh anyways sometimes .
I'm aiming for Sunday only because Kings Games has an abnormally large Yugioh tournament on that Saturday before. You may want to go to that. Grin

Hey, I'm not including maybes on the list, but keep me updated for when you know that you and your friend are definites, okay?

Thanks! Smile
If it is on a Sunday I might not be able to come. If it is on Saturday and they are having a yugioh tourney, I can get my friend kingken to go. u should pm him. But I can only come on saturday
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:09 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: If it is on a Sunday I might not be able to come. If it is on Saturday and they are having a yugioh tourney, I can get my friend kingken to go. u should pm him. But I can only come on saturday
It's probably going to be on the sunday because of space.

(Jan. 07, 2011  12:07 AM)Zeox Wrote: I have one coming from the BB-32 I ordered from Dickson-C (Ebay). But yeah, I might go to Toys-R-Us, I don't think I have a chance if I only have a Dark wolf and Storm Peg.

Also, is everything ok stadium-wise? Because I can bring one if you need to.

Also random note- I'm really suprised this is at kings game, My school is a few blocks away from there so me and my friend go nearly everyday, mostly yugioh-related things though.

BTW- Do we have to pay the $5 kings game cost and the $5 WBO cost?
If this because a sanctioned tournament, there will also be a $5 WBO cost. As far as Kings Games, they just want you to spend $5 in the store so they make some kind of money for our using their space. It's understandable and fair. Just buy a soda and some pocky and it should be okay.
They have a $5 minimum to go upstairs anyway Uncertain I just remembered. So $10 total. Eh, I can live
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:14 AM)Zeox Wrote: They have a $5 minimum to go upstairs anyway Uncertain I just remembered. So $10 total. Eh, I can live
lol did you see the prizes?