Britains got Talent 2009

(Apr. 20, 2009  11:18 PM)Roan Wrote: Heaven forbid people want to be entertained by a TELEVISION SHOW.

Besides, it's not as if the people that are on this show are doing it unwillingly. Just look at some of the surprising sources of talent that have shown up this season, Susan Boyle being the biggest one.

It's dumb humor most of the time because a lot of people that go on the show don't have any talent at all, but that's part of the draw of it -- it's funny. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Unless of course this is just your way of rebelling against the "evils" of the corporate globe.

I just think, if someone genuinely is a total and utter no hoper, yet they don't realize it, you're literally setting someone up to tear them down in front of the entire nation.
Got to admit though, that guy pulling that truck by his ear was INSANE.
Seriously, how do you learn you can do that!?
Like Roan said, their not forced to go on there, they just go at their own free will and they can't stop people from entering. Also, if they want to make themselvies look really stupid infront of hundreds of people and millions on the TV then that's their problem. I know I would never go on there, I don't really have a talent for starters and I wouldn't want to look like an idiot.

Ever way, the good part starts with the final rounds for the people that have made it through out of hundreds, normally only the best get through to that point.
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:52 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: beyblade got talent

What the hell does this have to do with anything?
Did anyone see the preview of the next episode when it sounded like a sword clash then Amanda goes "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" Does anyone know whats gonna happen?
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:10 PM)Driger Wrote: Did anyone see the preview of the next episode when it sounded like a sword clash then Amanda goes "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" Does anyone know whats gonna happen?

How would anyone know? Why don't you just wait and see?
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How would anyone know? Why don't you just wait and see?

This. All i know is some guy going to lower his mouth into a sword but for all we know, there might not be anything that goes wrong.
(Apr. 21, 2009  6:13 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: This. All i know is some guy going to lower his mouth into a sword but for all we know, there might not be anything that goes wrong.

o.O

Also, that guy that pulled the van is insane. =O
To be honest, if anything big had happened then I think news of it would have got round pretty fast as they were filmed a few months ago, so I don't think anything happens.
OK, here are more.

Knife man:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0i71v5K2...re=related

Another awesome street dance group:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPcGy77Gru8

I must say though, there wasn't much on this episode.
Does anyone think that people just overreact to ANYTHING thats shown on there? God damn, people go nuts over the smallest things ever, especially with the whole Susan Boyle situation, everyone just assumed she didn't have it because of how she looked, but how would they know? They haven't heard her sing before, a massive case of going ape-crazy over a small thing. And im really hating the media shoving anything thats shown on there down our throats, getting way out of hand.
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:09 PM)Sega Wrote: Does anyone think that people just overreact to ANYTHING thats shown on there? God damn, people go nuts over the smallest things ever, especially with the whole Susan Boyle situation, everyone just assumed she didn't have it because of how she looked, but how would they know? They haven't heard her sing before, a massive case of going ape-crazy over a small thing. And im really hating the media shoving anything thats shown on there down our throats, getting way out of hand.

Yes, well, people are like that, espically these days. They should take a kid for example, small young kid= Big, deep voice.

As for the media, it has and always will be like that, yes I think it is very sad and annoying and they should leave people alone but what can we do? Nothing.
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:09 PM)Sega Wrote: And im really hating the media shoving anything thats shown on there down our throats, getting way out of hand.

The media put things on TV that get a lot of viewers or are cheap, basically they use things which make a lot of money. These is not necesarrily things that are informative, factual or even good. If it makes the company money, they're happy.

By the way, there are hundreds of other channels to watch, they're not exactly forcing it on you. =P
(Apr. 18, 2009  10:38 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: I watched this just before, man that little kid can sing! Gasp
God, the spice girl wannabes made me laugh XD

OMFG i´m ashamed watching those vids xDD
The singing "trolls" lmao
(Apr. 28, 2009  6:04 PM)Pikachao Wrote: The media put things on TV that get a lot of viewers or are cheap, basically they use things which make a lot of money. These is not necesarrily things that are informative, factual or even good. If it makes the company money, they're happy.

By the way, there are hundreds of other channels to watch, they're not exactly forcing it on you. =P

Guess so, but when i want to watch the news I want to hear about important things, not about how some 10 year old kid can sing good ( God isn't that also getting a bit generic now? ).
it's too bad u never get to see the first audition- like x-factor( damn 3 hours sat in freezing man united stdium) there are probably alot of good acts that never get judged by simon
I'd put this guy through purely for his killer smile but I guess the singing helps as well. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK7KddvdY6Y
I keep forgetting to up date this, the other one was a bit boring but yesturdays one was good.

Thanks for giving one for the links Rocky. Smile Now, if I could only remember what the last one was. :\
did anybody see that dude with the really high voice? tlk about shooks!
Sorry people, I am suppose to be keeping this updated, I guess I just got lazy. Anyway, it has just started the semi-finals so here are the good ones and forget about the bad ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQmQrL0Ef2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmWCqIVQpEI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb_Mjg4xKm8
the final was awsum

so happy he/she/they won

won't give it away cos the videos will be put on here
Yes diversity won i always fought either Diversity/Flawless were going to win but i was hoping more Flawless because when i saw the semi-finals i instantly thought that they had the finals sorted but when i saw Diversity in the finals they just dominated the whole show, but i'm happy about Susan she is going to do well in life and atleast she took coming second instead of being idot who can't take losing and gets all angry. Well i'm just happy for Diversity, Flawless and Susan Boyle they were good, they deserved to win.
Was pleased that Julian got in the top three, he deserved it.

Glad that the public pulled through and voted for Diversity.
I'm soo happy Diversity won!!! Their my favourite dance group. Everyone is saying that Flawless should have won?
Geez, can't you just wait so I could have posted the videos for them instead of yelling it out to everyone. I will still get the videos up anyway and I will do all ten and say which ones were 3rd, 2nd and 1st even if you already know now.