Bring back Aoki Takao

I started this topic for the reason that Tyson, Kai, Max, and Ray won't be existing in the new series of Beyblade, as far as I know, and I don't know anything about the new series, even didn't hear stuff. So if you have any thoughts or some info, I will be happy if you tell me.
This belongs in the Beyblade Anime forum.

I'd move it, but something's not letting me. Brad?

---

Anyways, why bring Aoki Takao back? This is a NEW GENERATION (as I continually say), a new series, and separate from the old anime series. If the old characters were brought back, then this wouldn't be a new generation, it'd be a continuation of the one that was dropped years ago.
As far as I can tell, the new series is already looking to be better than the old one.
Moved to Beyblade Anime and Manga~

Although there doesn't seem to be much discussion value here, Kai-V's links basically explain it all
I know whats going on there but on the other hand if they make 2 more season beyblade chracters should grown up
than ı cant say anything
like takao 14 15 16
UGH WE DON'T NEED THE SAME OLD CHARACTERS

IT'S A NEW SERIES

GET OVER ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Supaburn
New generation = New characters
New generation > Old generation
therefore
New characters > Old characters

I haz flawed maths that looks like it works, go me.

But really, the new series looks far better than the old one so I don't really want the same old characters re-used AGAIN. =/
(Nov. 30, 2008  1:39 AM)Pikachao Wrote: New generation = New characters
New generation > Old generation
therefore
New characters > Old characters

I haz flawed maths that looks like it works, go me.

But really, the new series looks far better than the old one so I don't really want the same old characters re-used AGAIN. =/

One plus is that we don't have a catboy right now, or a tribe of cat-people

That's progress
We should bring him back when he's 40. That would be fun to watch Grin
I'm closing this now. There wasn't any discussion value, besides kinomiya complaining about how the old characters should replace the new characters.

Kinomiya, all I can say is, get used to it. I liked the old characters and old series a lot, too, but mostly for nostalgic purposes. It's a new generation, so let's see some change.