Breaking Benjamin

THE BEST Band of all time!!!(right next to Enter Shikari)
Their songs:
I Will Not Bow
Diary of Jane
Until The End

One of their albums:
Dear Agony
One of their singles:
Diary of Jane
Never heard of them...
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:40 PM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Never heard of them...
Well look them up on youtube!!!

even i agree,never heard of them!
anyways,your favourite song or band is your personal choice
even i created a thread on British Indie Rock Band Kasabian
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:44 PM)zeneo Wrote: even i agree,never heard of them!
anyways,your favourite song or band is your personal choice
even i created a thread on British Indie Rock Band Kasabian
These guys are from America
I've heard some of these songs in AMV's, of course in beyblade, DBZ.. i am not a fan, nor do i ever want to be of any music bands, but honestly i like to hear them.
I've heard of them and I like Diary of Jane,Until the End,and Firefly
i like i will not bow but linkin park is the best band
Personally, "Blow Me Away" is their best song. They aren't the best, but they are a very good group.
I've know about these guys for a good few years now. My favourite song is Firefly, its cool =]
Firefly was sung by Owl City, a completely different group, no?
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:16 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Firefly was sung by Owl City, a completely different group, no?
Various bands tend to have a song with the same name,but with different meanings
(Aug. 15, 2012  7:16 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Firefly was sung by Owl City, a completely different group, no?

Try Me Wink
Are they a "modern" band? As in not able to play instruments and trying to use computers to make their voices sound decent? If not, i will consider listening to them.
(Aug. 15, 2012  10:39 PM)Beyniac Wrote: Are they a "modern" band? As in not able to play instruments and trying to use computers to make their voices sound decent? If not, i will consider listening to them.
They're modern.Look up Diary of Jane by Breaking Benjamin on youtube,and you'll see they're awesomeness!!!
They're voices are 100 % real!!!Trust me!!!

I don't know about "awesomeness" but I will give it a chance.
They are a rock band. Nothing more, nothing less. They are pretty good in my opinion, but nothing overly extraordinary, and they tend to be more under the radar. "Blow Me Away" (one of my favorites) was a song done for the Halo 2 OST and is popular with AMV's on youtube.

RAW: Sorry, thought you meant Fireflies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4
I love this band!!! It's so sad how few people have heard of them. They deserve a lot more credit than they get. My favorite song, personally, is Anthem of the Angels. *sniffles* That song makes me cry... I Will Not Bow and Without You are pretty awesome, too!
(Aug. 16, 2012  9:08 AM)★OmegaDragonis★ Wrote: I love this band!!! It's so sad how few people have heard of them. They deserve a lot more credit than they get. My favorite song, personally, is Anthem of the Angels. *sniffles* That song makes me cry... I Will Not Bow and Without You are pretty awesome, too!
Finally,someone with some musical semse!!