[Brampton,Ontario] Holiday Beyblade Brawl!

I might get a bb-32 for chrsitmas, YES! Grin
k guys, if you need people
i have 8 kids in my school that are all bladers , i got them to start

so take # of attendees + 8.
i live in brampton too but i don't think i can come at oct,31.

also if you live close too the fletchers area or bovaird i know a nice area too play beyblade.
fletchers area? do you mean fletchers meadow, fletchers creek, or south fletchers?
You do not need to 'bump' this sort of topic ... If anybody from this area was active and interested, they would just post. That is why we insist on having clear prefixes and only one thread for each region : it is easy to find the right topic.
flecthers meadow
i know i made a spelling mistakebut whatever
Sorry, my Tourney will be cancled. Sorry for the late notice.
fletchers meadow is quite far from where i am...

and aw dung D;
its because that when I went to walmart to get a staduim, There was not any more D:
if you go to "Teddy N Me" in shoppers world brampton, they have like 6 black l drago stadiums Grin
i got one from my friend ;3

they're not so good though, but at least better than PTW
still trash compared to attack stadium though

btw, i'm ordering BB-32 in the next week, dimsum said by nov 11... so yeah Grin
do any of you live close to fletchers meadow school in brampton cuz i really need a challenge,i already beat everyone i knew about so ya....

sugar hill is close by there
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:55 AM)mustafa937 Wrote: do any of you live close to fletchers meadow school in brampton cuz i really need a challenge,i already beat everyone i knew about so ya....

sugar hill is close by there

I live near Fletchers Meadow School. If you want to battle PM me and bring your staduim. ;3
RFkid when is your tourney
gonna host one after I get BB-32

and wow D; all you guys live near fletchers meadow
im the only one that lives on the south side of brampton =/
actually i am near shoppers world and what is BB-32? whats the name
your near shoppers world? excellent.

uhm, its a set that comes with 2 beys (mediocre) and a takara tomy attack stadium.
(Nov. 08, 2010  1:05 AM)RFkid Wrote: your near shoppers world? excellent.

uhm, its a set that comes with 2 beys (mediocre) and a takara tomy attack stadium.
Storm Pegasis 105RF is mediocre ?
(Nov. 08, 2010  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I presume he finds it mediocre i also find storm pegasis a useless bey.
(Nov. 08, 2010  4:08 AM)CollectorChamp Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2010  1:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I presume he finds it mediocre i also find storm pegasis a useless bey.

actually storm pegasis is great with the stadium that bb-32 comes with. (bb-10 attack stadium)
Sorry, I meant 1 was mediocre. I personally like S.Peg (:
Dark Wolf just isn't very good.
(Nov. 08, 2010  5:36 AM)RFkid Wrote: Sorry, I meant 1 was mediocre. I personally like S.Peg (:
Dark Wolf just isn't very good.

lol to me dark wolf is the worst bey to get possible. The only thing usefull of it is its track df145 for stamina combos but i like gb145 instead.
I'm sorry if i offended anyone by saying i found storm pegasis useless. I just dont have much use for it personally. RFkid how long will it take you to get bb-32 so you can start the tourney?
i just ordered bb-32 today, waiting for dimsum2u to ship it out.

he said christmas season was busy, meaning that i'd probably get the stadium near christmas, instead of the standard 1-2 weeks.

i'll definitelyn have some sort of christmas event though.
cool i got 3-4 people ready to enter